PDA

View Full Version : Philly(eros)

n3gomx
07-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Any Info On Ts Chase Or Ts Amber(megan)!! Or Any Other Hot Femine Blacktgirls In The Philly Area!! Thanks In Advance!

DirtySouth
07-12-2008, 01:18 PM
I never heard anything negative about the philly girls that are there currently. Megan, I think, was girl of the month last summer. TS Chase is a friend of a girl I worked with and I heard decent things about her.

Every black tgirl scene in each region has a certain "look" if you will. A good number of girls coming out of philly seem to model after the passable look. They tend to look and dress more like females and a lot of them get high passability marks from me. A very big difference from a lot of girls in say....miami...where the trend down there is to get a lot of surgeries and injections so, a lot of girls end up looking very animated and unrealistic. Again, that is MY OPINION. That certainly doesnt mean you dont have passable black girls coming out of MIA. The explanation for that is that the more "work" you have, the better off you are financially...as I was told by several black girls from Miami. So its all about your personal taste.

If youre gonna go with girls on Philly Eros, I dont think you will be dissapointed.