PDA

View Full Version : A T friendly place to get a drink in Pittsburgh

carmencream
06-18-2010, 12:39 AM
Carmen Cream in Pitt town ,Does anyone know of a spot in Pittsburgh Pa to get a drink or even dance;) a little,any info is greatly appreciated thanks

DrDickenstein
06-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Carmen Cream in Pitt town ,Does anyone know of a spot in Pittsburgh Pa to get a drink or even dance;) a little,any info is greatly appreciated thanks

Good luck, hope u find a good spot and have fun!!

Dixie Normous
06-18-2010, 10:52 PM

PITTSBURGH!!! :confused: Good Lord!

If you're coming up North from Clearwater, NYC is the ONLY place to party! You can hit 5 nightclubs and after hours clubs per night, in the 5 boroughs and Long Island, for a year and not even scratch the surface. ;)

carmencream
06-19-2010, 02:50 AM
Good luck, hope u find a good spot and have fun!!

Thank you Mr.Dick,and it was slow at first but it picked up so far so good and I found a place a client referred me to a few places ;)

carmencream
06-19-2010, 02:53 AM
PITTSBURGH!!! :confused: Good Lord!

If you're coming up North from Clearwater, NYC is the ONLY place to party! You can hit 5 nightclubs and after hours clubs per night, in the 5 boroughs and Long Island, for a year and not even scratch the surface. ;) I love Ny been there several times,but this trip was on someone else's dime so until I ask you about Ny shut up and stay in the corner DiX!!!
and you can take it how you wanna take it gotme:rolleyes:

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 03:42 AM
I love Ny been there several times,but this trip was on someone else's dime so until I ask you about Ny shut up and stay in the corner DiX!!!

PITTSBURGH!!!! :confused: Good LORD!!

http://studiocsk.com/data/vomit.jpg

carmencream
06-19-2010, 04:43 AM
well Idk what you mean by the vomitting but hey pittsburgh has been pretty nice to my purse so whatever :p

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 04:55 AM
well Idk what you mean by the vomitting but hey pittsburgh has been pretty nice to my purse so whatever :p

http://2oldformaxim.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/duffel-bag-of-money.gif

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 04:57 AM
I love Ny been there several times,but this trip was on someone else's dime so until I ask you about Ny shut up and stay in the corner DiX!!!

You remind me of "Feisty", my pet coelacanth! :)

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 05:03 AM

Carmen, I'm going to bestow a tremendously useful and valuable gift upon you. The gift of PUNCTUATION!! :)

For you:

, . : ? ! " , ; .

:D

carmencream
06-19-2010, 05:47 AM
Girls like you are so hilarious,unlike you I don't live on this forum lady :p therefore I don't take it that serious so insult me all you like :cool:

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 07:58 AM
Girls like you are so hilarious,unlike you I don't live on this forum lady :p therefore I don't take it that serious so insult me all you like :cool:

I didn't insult you, Sir! Au contrare', I paid you a huge compliment, by comparing you to Feisty, my pet coelacanth. Further, giving you the gift of punctuation was a blessing, not a curse or insult. Once you find the proper use for those punctuations, you'll enjoy an entire new world of expressive and legible communication! Those punctutations I gave you are worth their weight in gold, Sir! :)

carmencream
06-19-2010, 08:19 AM
Well the fish is ugly to me:p and I'm not in class so i'll save that for when I'm in school the .,!? all of that lol and calling me sir why thank you;)but on that note this is my last reply to you I'll just ignore you like everyone else:Doh yeah welcome to the forum:rolleyes:

Ms Remy M
06-19-2010, 01:04 PM
I didn't insult you, Sir! Au contrare', I paid you a huge compliment, by comparing you to Feisty, my pet coelacanth. Further, giving you the gift of punctuation was a blessing, not a curse or insult. Once you find the proper use for those punctuations, you'll enjoy an entire new world of expressive and legible communication! Those punctutations I gave you are worth their weight in gold, Sir! :)

Yet another perfect example of destroying good will amongst our models. Yes, I too, despise a 'Wall of text' and lack of grammatically correct sentences, but you could have gone about it in a more enlighten manner opposed to referring to her as some obscure and rare fish.

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Yet another perfect example of destroying good will amongst our models. Yes, I too, despise a 'Wall of text' and lack of grammatically correct sentences, but you could have gone about it in a more enlighten manner opposed to referring to her as some obscure and rare fish.

What a misunderstanding!

http://www.realitybbqforums.com/images/smilies/headslap.gif

She's feist, my coelacanth os feisty, ergo the comparison! Temperment being compared, not looks, an besides, I think "Feisty" is cute or he wouldn't be my pet coelacanth!

Secondly, she started off her answer to me, "It's GIRLS like you!", temporarily catching me off guard, thereby confusing me (note to Carmen; SEE how wonderful punctuation can be to make text intelligibile?), and I responded with "Sir" instead of "M'aam" accidentally, a Freudian slip perhaps.

No need for her to get her pelotas in an uproar. 'Twas nothing a'tall!

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Well the fish is ugly to me:p and I'm not in class so i'll save that for when I'm in school the .,!? all of that lol and calling me sir why thank you;)but on that note this is my last reply to you I'll just ignore you like everyone else:Doh yeah welcome to the forum:rolleyes:

Have you ever SEEN a coelacanth close up or HELD one?? They're cute! In fact, IMO, there isn't an animal on the planet that's ugly. Ace Ventura has nothing on me when it comes to animals! :)
In fact, the only altercations I've had with people in the past 15 years has been over animals, one incident 2 years ago when some college kids playing football on the beach decided to make a football target out of an injured gull. That lasted about 1 nano-second after I realized what they were throwing at.

DrDickenstein
06-19-2010, 08:16 PM
Typical internet assface. Try to be funny and burn someone, get called on it, then backpedal and try to save face. Too late Dix, ur a Supreme Delta Bravo! Freudian slip...twice in the same reply post....what the fuck ever.....

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Typical internet assface. Try to be funny and burn someone, get called on it, then backpedal and try to save face. Too late Dix, ur a Supreme Delta Bravo! Freudian slip...twice in the same reply post....what the fuck ever.....

Fact is, she wrote, "girls like you". I wrote, "Sir", in rebuttal to her "girls like you". The goose and the gander aren't equal here? :confused:

Seems to me that she was confused about my gender long before I was confused about hers, unless this is just the typical case of a T-girl holding men in contempt as "girls" becasue they're looking at them.

Ironically, they don't seem to want men to look at them, yet rely on men for thier livelyhood, to "fill their purses", as this one aptly pointed out.

Which is it, Carmen? Do you want men to look at you, or not want men to look at you, and are all the ones that look at you, and fill your purse, girls and fags?

carmencream
06-19-2010, 09:55 PM
GENTLEMEN PLEASE it's not that serious :eek: and until I'm being graded on my forum post forgive my improper use of grammar:rolleyes: and let's end this where I should have ended it post's ago :o Dix I see you like to stir the pot :(so it is what it is, thank you Dick my hero (blushing)and Remy :cool:

Dixie Normous
06-19-2010, 10:45 PM
GENTLEMEN PLEASE it's not that serious :eek: and until I'm being graded on my forum post forgive my improper use of grammar:rolleyes: and let's end this where I should have ended it post's ago :o Dix I see you like to stir the pot :(so it is what it is, thank you Dick my hero (blushing)and Remy :cool:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/images/emoticons/037.gif

bigdicki
06-20-2010, 05:50 AM

Damn classy too???!!! Luv you ma! :cool: