PDA

View Full Version : Dominic versus Chante

Koanbred
06-18-2010, 05:02 AM
I was viewing some BTG models one day last week and I ran into some photographs of "Dominic" aka Chante. I then, instantly remembered the beautiful Chante and my mind tried to wrap itself around the newer image of Chante being presented as "Dominic". At this point, I began to initiate a long period of interpersonal debate (about an hour), concerning GID and how complexed of an issue it must be for the afflicted.

So here, I believe that we have a MTF transsexual, who feels as though they are a masculine female trapped inside of a male body? Therefore, they wear male clothing because of their deep-seated feelings of really being a "tomboy" kind of a T-girl.

This concept totally trumps any other idea that I've heard about within the transgender world. Mentally, I tried to phantom the reverse scenario of a T-man who feels a bit effeminate and therefore, has a sex change, but dresses totally like a woman, complete with make-up, pumps, a sexy tunic, and a nice short tight-fitting skirt to match. I mean, why bother?

On the other hand, I have seen guys crossdressed before, wearing lipstick, earrings, make-up and all, but they've held on to their beards, mustaches, or both.

While Dominic is most certainly not a bad-looking guy, I sure did enjoy the "Chante" version quite a bit more than the tomboy version. I mean, Chante is absolutely freaking HOT!!!

For some reason, everytime I see Dominic, my mind goes into the WTF doubletake mode, by default!

ROC
06-18-2010, 05:25 AM
i prefer chante` myself, but dominic is just as sexy... Dominic is kinda like that tom-boyish type character.......chante is that sexy soft feminine typE character...........

Koanbred
06-18-2010, 09:06 AM
"Dominic is just as sexy..." Shee_id, NFW!

Chante is the reason that we've all gathered here today upon this most festive occasion to celebrate yet another moment of life for the lustful!

So, hip hip hooray for Chante!

Ms Remy M
06-18-2010, 10:52 AM
I was viewing some BTG models one day last week and I ran into some photographs of "Dominic" aka Chante. I then, instantly remembered the beautiful Chante and my mind tried to wrap itself around the newer image of Chante being presented as "Dominic". At this point, I began to initiate a long period of interpersonal debate (about an hour), concerning GID and how complexed of an issue it must be for the patient.

So here, I believe that we have a MTF transsexual, who feels as though they are a masculine female trapped inside of a male body? Therefore, they wear male clothing because of their deep-seated feelings of really being a "tomboy" kind of a T-girl.

I prefer the female presentation of Chante as well in a sexual reference, but save the barnyard shrink act and just have one conversation with Dominic and all will be made clear. I had opportunity to hang with Dominic and is a great person, things are not as complicated as they may appear.

DYNACORD
06-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Koanbred, You stumbled upon someone who is different from any Tranny you will ever meet. The two different looks suits her personality to a T. Pun intended I guess. She's a strict top and very good at it, just in case u needed to know. She's one of the most real, down to earth, nice to all who don't try to rip her off people you will ever meet.
Ever wonder what's under a girls SKIRT or Swim Suit BOTOMS?

TVSURFER
06-19-2010, 12:42 AM
Koanbred, You stumbled upon someone who is different from any Tranny you will ever meet. The two different looks suits her personality to a T. Pun intended I guess. She's a strict top and very good at it, just in case u needed to know. She's one of the most real, down to earth, nice to all who don't try to rip her off people you will ever meet.
Ever wonder what's under a girls SKIRT or Swim Suit BOTOMS?
'Cord, Sexxy Trina was in Detroit last week and she had a nice video on Chante/ Dominic http://www.sexiitrina.com/main/previews.html She also had some novel productions, too! Check it out.
:cool:

Koanbred
06-19-2010, 01:15 AM
Great Scott!

AND! It's still half-relaxed! We might need a cage for this one! LOL

Anybody got a snake hook? :)

DYNACORD
06-19-2010, 03:42 AM
'Cord, Sexxy Trina was in Detroit last week and she had a nice video on Chante/ Dominic http://www.sexiitrina.com/main/previews.html She also had some novel productions, too! Check it out.
:cool:

Yeah, saw that awhile back. Chante came to town last week too. Trina left early for some reason. Fill u in later. LOL.

andwar
06-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Ever wonder what's under a girls SKIRT or Swim Suit BOTOMS?I like both.The fem in her, and the butch side too,Its a fantasy of mine to fuck a pretty butch.and look at the night stick on her:eek:and its just half cocked literally

twowaybro
06-19-2010, 04:50 AM
Damn! That vid just about scared me straight. Everyone has their preferences but t-girls for me MUST exude femininity. Chante over Dominic any day even though both personas represent two polarities of the same individual.

kilakali
06-19-2010, 04:58 AM
Not a fan but different strokes for different folks.

bigdicki
06-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Damn! That vid just about scared me straight. Everyone has their preferences but t-girls for me MUST exude femininity. Chante over Dominic any day even though both personas represent two polarities of the same individual.

I'm with you bro. Been there and said that. It's everyone's right to do what they want with their body and it's my right to say I don't fucking like it. :rolleyes:

Koanbred
06-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Damn! She's beautiful!!!

Jesus Christ! I just can't get over her wanting to be Dominic at anytime!