PDA

View Full Version : Elektra

kilakali
06-18-2010, 11:46 PM
She is definitely re-shoot material had an awesome time with her. One of my ATF. This was our very first meeting she called me via Heather Hung and told me she was coming to LA. So you know I had to hit the spots with her we went to Buddy BBQ B-day and then Rage on Monday, Mexico on Tuesday. I will be uploading a video real soon. I just cant stress her body is made perfectly for a top just check out her ass, and for you clappers she made it clap so loud you would think you were at Staples Center yesterday ;).

thegreat1
06-18-2010, 11:57 PM
did she ever go by another name? she looks just like this chick from detroit named ebonee perez that i hooked up with once

bigdicki
06-19-2010, 12:01 AM
did she ever go by another name? she looks just like this chick from detroit named ebonee perez that i hooked up with once

Ding, Ding.... its her. ;)

thegreat1
06-19-2010, 12:10 AM

in that case, i KNOW kali is in heaven...i still rate her as one of the best i've been with...i absolutely tried to destroy her, but she took it and wanted more...i walked out of the spot tired like i had just left the gym lol

i always wondered what happened to her...everytime i hit the D i was searching for her, but couldn't find her

kilakali
06-19-2010, 12:18 AM

Dammit BD...lol she just called and i asked her she said yes and Ts Tia and a few others..

TVSURFER
06-19-2010, 12:20 AM
She is definitely re-shoot material had an awesome time with her. One of my ATF. This was our very first meeting she called me via Heather Hung and told me she was coming to LA. So you know I had to hit the spots with her we went to Buddy BBQ B-day and then Rage on Monday, Mexico on Tuesday. I will be uploading a video real soon. I just cant stress her body is made perfectly for a top just check out her ass, and for you clappers she made it clap so loud you would think you were at Staples Center yesterday ;).
I'm with you on the ass tip; seen it, oogled it and felt it! An ace number one in my book, all day long!:D
Say, how 'bout those Lakers!
:cool:

bigdicki
06-19-2010, 06:41 AM
Dammit BD...lol she just called and i asked her she said yes and Ts Tia and a few others..

LOL... I know most of the "major" chicks in the Midwest and Elektra aka Ebonee is major. it seems you are getting to know all our Chicago and D girls lately yourself, so you know they are addictive. ;)

Ms Remy M
06-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Very nice! She is looking as beautiful as ever. Did you happen to get her to do a spread for the site? I'm visualizing the pool side shots already! :)

kilakali
06-20-2010, 01:43 AM
Very nice! She is looking as beautiful as ever. Did you happen to get her to do a spread for the site? I'm visualizing the pool side shots already! :)

Nope not enough time and she was visiting for personal reasons. However she will be back in a couple of months thats when she will be available for a shoot. She has told me she is interested in doing hardcore, so I guess we have to wait and see on that one.

andwar
06-20-2010, 01:49 AM
Wow!she still has one of most passable looking faces on the site,as well as a nice package,and soft ass.Hope you make that poolside shoot happen

kilakali
06-20-2010, 01:50 AM
I'm with you on the ass tip; seen it, oogled it and felt it! An ace number one in my book, all day long!:D
Say, how 'bout those Lakers!

Whats the difference between a dollar bill and a celtic? They both are green, but the dollar you can get 4 quarters..lol The celts proved they cant close out games especially in the 4 quarter. LAKERS BABY !!!! 2010 CHAMPS BACK TO BACK !!!

bigdicki
06-20-2010, 05:45 AM
Whats the difference between a dollar bill and a celtic? They both are green, but the dollar you can get 4 quarters..lol The celts proved they cant close out games especially in the 4 quarter. LAKERS BABY !!!! 2010 CHAMPS BACK TO BACK !!!

LOL... cute. :rolleyes: I must admit that I was wrong. My hometown homie KG and his homeboys let me down. I still hate Kobe's trick-off ass though. :cool:

TurboMan
06-20-2010, 11:55 PM
lol... Cute. :rolleyes: I must admit that i was wrong. My hometown homie kg and his homeboys let me down. I still hate kobe's trick-off ass though. :cool:

i'm with ya on that one mr. Big.

TVSURFER
06-21-2010, 02:00 AM
LOL... cute. :rolleyes: I must admit that I was wrong. My hometown homie KG and his homeboys let me down. I still hate Kobe's trick-off ass though. :cool:
Yeah, I feel ya, I dislike LeBron's no-ring, King ass, too! Oh,you were talking about Kobe.:D:rolleyes: KG should be thankful he can go back to Chi-town with a least some iron! LeBron is going to end up like Mr. Nobody; 120 years old and 'nery a championship!

kilakali
06-22-2010, 10:18 PM
LOL... I know most of the "major" chicks in the Midwest and Elektra aka Ebonee is major. it seems you are getting to know all our Chicago and D girls lately yourself, so you know they are addictive. ;)

Yeah I know a few prior to the invasion like Neon/Brownie/Nia, Natalia, Caress, Kelise, and Courtney to name a few. Elektra has that "swag" about her that sets the bar for me. Something about these Midwest new breeds are becoming equally addictive.