PDA

View Full Version : How do u like ur ladys fellas?

Laidbackfella09
06-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Just checkin to see if you like ur girls to be bottom or top or vers. Me I like my ladys to be a true vers. I feel like we both can enjoy the goods both ways.. So holla back . Any info is coo...

thegreat1
06-20-2010, 12:39 AM
i'm not sucking dick or getting fucked...she can be whatever she wants with anybody else, but she's a complete bottom with me lol

Laidbackfella09
06-20-2010, 12:44 AM
i'm not sucking dick or getting fucked...she can be whatever she wants with anybody else, but she's a complete bottom with me lol

Ok ok... I gotcha cuz.. Lol thanks for the reply.

kilakali
06-20-2010, 12:56 AM
Girl has to be bottom like great1 said she can be whatever to everyone else.

Laidbackfella09
06-20-2010, 01:05 AM

Ok.. Coo. That's what's up

thegreat1
06-20-2010, 01:08 AM

MY MAN!!!!!!!

http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/Y/Q/Q/americangangsterpubi.jpg

Dixie Normous
06-20-2010, 01:43 AM

Bingo!~! How come when I state that same preference, others tell me,
"you're gay.. just in denial".

Anyway, my taste in T-wenches is:

petite
feminine (but can be athletic)
passable
breasts, fake or real
complete bottom
and can cook 5 pounds of chicken breasts and broccoli per day! :)

andwar
06-20-2010, 02:20 AM
Theres nothing like an extremely passable,fem bottom.with a arse as long as the Holland Tunnel,with a cock just as long too.that stands up like a flag pole while your given them a nice pounding,and the explode all over their chests and stomachs.

mrvice
06-20-2010, 03:23 AM
defintely loving a good extremely passable beauty
who is a complete bottom
good breast to suck on
a good ass to pound on

twowaybro
06-20-2010, 03:41 AM
Image trumps words....
http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/galleries/victoriaporche/set3987/large/victoria_porche5057.jpg

Dixie Normous
06-20-2010, 03:49 AM
defintely loving a good extremely passable beauty
who is a complete bottom
good breast to suck on
a good ass to pound on

Yep, just like that pink veal, you can pound a good ass for days and it'll never get tender! Joe Pesci, as Nicky Santuro pointed that out in GoodFellas when he took the blonde 7 footer out to the car for a blowjob! :D

Koanbred
06-20-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm an excellent top in constant need of a nice full rumptous bottom. Nice breasts would just be icing on the cake. Nice feet would be the cherry on top. I love smooth complexions of all shades. Perfectly soft skintone, clean feet (top and bottom), complete without major blemishes. I like squirting them with whipped cream for foreplay and licking it off.

I just love pounding them doggy-style while they scream. When I'm done, I squirt'em with whipped cream again and lick it off, again.

In the end, we shower together while washing each other. I then put a few steaks or ribs on the grill, while we either watch the waves roll back and forth or catch something nice on TV.

My music is constantly going, non-stop!

PS.

I like intelligent and pretty Pre-ops, only!

Dixie Normous
06-20-2010, 05:38 AM
I love smooth complexions of all shades. Perfectly soft skintone, clean feet (top and bottom), complete without major blemishes.

One word: Trinidadians!!

I specialize exclusively in dark Carib and West Indian women. The Trinis have the best pelts by far!

I just love pounding them doggy-style while they scream. When I'm done, I squirt'em with whipped cream again and lick it off, again.

I throw them up on the table. Flat on their back on a mat on the dining room table, this way, no bruises on their backs from the frictin of sliding back and forth. I drape their legs over the crook of my forearms and pull them back and forth by the wrists, while they hold my wrists and buck back!

In the end, we shower together while washing each other. I then put a few steaks or ribs on the grill, while we either watch the waves roll back and forth or catch something nice on TV.

This is where we differ. bub! Two seconds after I cum, the show is over, and I've already broken the world record for the 50 foot mad dash for the washcloth and my car keys, even if we're in my own home!! I just say, "I've gotta' see a man about a dog, see yourself out please!"

My music is constantly going, non-stop!

I can't hear music while I'm deep drilling. The roar of my blood pressure in my head drowns everything out!

I like intelligent and pretty Pre-ops, only!

Not me. I like my women as smart as an ox, this way it takes them longer to get wise to me!!! :D

mrvice
06-20-2010, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=Dixie Normous;18602]One word: Trinidadians!!

I specialize exclusively in dark Carib and West Indian women. The Trinis have the best pelts by far!

well i def love carib women which im from the caribbean also especially trinis and haitians and also bajans

ty-clone
06-20-2010, 05:28 PM
vers top

:rolleyes: i really dont understand some of yall, but to each is own
if i want a bottom, i'll just fuck with a GG

Dixie Normous
06-20-2010, 05:36 PM
[also especially trinis and haitians and also bajans

Dark trinis, hatians, bajians, that's the trifecta right there!!! :)

DrDickenstein
06-20-2010, 06:32 PM
vers top

:rolleyes: i really dont understand some of yall, but to each is own
if i want a bottom, i'll just fuck with a GG

I feel u Ty.... If I want a "total" bottom, then I go fish. lol 3+ possibilities to smash....

Dixie Normous
06-20-2010, 06:54 PM
I feel u Ty.... If I want a "total" bottom, then I go fish. lol 3+ possibilities to smash....

But with all of these T-sauseeges smuggled in your keisters and all this anal savagery that you're subjecting yourselves to, aren't you even the slightest bit wary that one day your sphincters will grow lips that flap in the breeeze when you fart?? :(

You guys are just Keister-Kamikazees!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wr7O6t0eJOc/Rzsdh24qFcI/AAAAAAAAAPg/8QOzZ0jPmlk/s400/FireFart.jpg

Koanbred
06-20-2010, 08:33 PM
What the Fuck is wrong wit chu!!! LOL

Ms Remy M
06-20-2010, 09:07 PM
But with all of these T-sauseeges smuggled in your keisters and all this anal savagery that you're subjecting yourselves to, aren't you even the slightest bit wary that one day your sphincters will grow lips that flap in the breeeze when you fart?? :(

You guys are just Keister-Kamikazees!

Sheesh, outrageous lol Which is why so many of the girls are Tops. Watch out for those record breaking shenis fellas, prolapse is real. :eek:

Unisex
06-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Bottoms only. If she's not a bottom, then she's serve no purpose.

06-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Versatile.... I like being topped and bottomed ....

berto
06-21-2010, 08:50 PM
My perfect type of girl is a pretty passable girl, with breasts that aren't to big and not to small, a nice big hairy cock, and a nice plump ass. She has to be vers. but with me she has to know that 9/10 times she will be the top. I love taking cock, sucking it, and just being the bottom period. Basically a sexy chick with that is hung and knoes how to give me that good dick lol.

Unisex
06-22-2010, 02:53 AM

Quote of the year!

nycguy
06-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Image trumps words....
http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/galleries/victoriaporche/set3987/large/victoria_porche5057.jpg

i agree with this one!

kilakali
06-22-2010, 11:57 PM
It's good to see that people like myself are not a dying breed.:)
As we all know the majority of these "top/versatile" girls really are bottoms in their personal lives. A well known "top" provider friend of mine told me this story.
She met some ("fine") guy and they went back to her place. She was ready to get fucked and when she said he pulled out this horse size dick she was really ready. She gets naked and when she turned around the dude was lubing up his ass.. That in turn pissed her off, and she put him out. Lol i wish i was there to see her face when he did that...

Unisex
06-23-2010, 01:37 AM
It's in a woman's nature to be submissive. Trans women are no different. The whole reason why a woman wants you to pull her hair during sex or slap on her on the butt is because she wants to be dominated and lead by her male counter part or feel he is superior to her. Anytime a woman detects femininity or a lack masculinity in a man, she will lose respect him almost immediately and it is not something that is easy to gain back.

illuno
06-23-2010, 03:24 AM
Guys I've been around for a while and the one thing that i know is we're all in the same boat, whether you're a top or a bottom. Being a top doesn't mean you're more of a man and vice versa. I think sometimes when this topic is discussed we all seem to segregate ourselves. I say to each is own and at the same time at the end of the day society will put us in the same group anyhow. :p

babyjesus
06-23-2010, 02:40 PM
My perfect type of girl is a pretty passable girl, with breasts that aren't to big and not to small, a nice big hairy cock, and a nice plump ass. She has to be vers. but with me she has to know that 9/10 times she will be the top. I love taking cock, sucking it, and just being the bottom period. Basically a sexy chick with that is hung and knoes how to give me that good dick lol.

Damn...tell me how you really feel...LOL!

DrDickenstein
06-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Guys I've been around for a while and the one thing that i know is we're all in the same boat, whether you're a top or a bottom. Being a top doesn't mean you're more of a man and vice versa. I think sometimes when this topic is discussed we all seem to segregate ourselves. I say to each is own and at the same time at the end of the day society will put us in the same group anyhow. :p

Excellent point.....if ur "with TS" then u will be slapped with the label. lol

Unisex
06-23-2010, 10:35 PM

The problem with your comment is that; you and many of the members here discount the Trans woman's perspective. We're realistically focusing on the Trans woman first, not society. Society's opinion comes last.

You need to be more worried about how she's (trans) going to interpret you before society does.

illuno
06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
The problem with your comment is that; you and many of the members here discount the Trans woman's perspective. We're realistically focusing on the Trans woman first, not society. Society's opinion comes last.

You need to be more worried about how she's (trans) going to interpret you before society does.

I'm not worried about society. What i was trying to state is that we're all on the same team. Meaning I think that most of everything else is preference and no preference is greater than the other in the grand scheme of things. As far as how the she interprets you, it depends on the girl, also I'm sure just like any other gender, many transgendered women do not use sexual position as the sole determination in determining the personality of their partner. Above all esle I would think that you also need to be true to yourself.

stewmeat
06-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Long, strong and down to get the friction on! I like the amazons with fat dicks and monster thighs that can really pound a brother into sublmission!

I met this one in Houston that fit the description. She really stuck it to me with that monster dick. She was about 6'8" and about 350 lbs. Huge but soft like a woman's body. I am 6'0" and about 200 lbs.

Anyway, I told her that I like it rough and I liked to be slapped around like a bitch if I don't act right or whine.

I rented a room and we got naked. I saw her dick and began to have second thoughts. She saw this and started to play with my dick to excite me. It worked. Her hand nearly swallowed my dick, THAT was unnerving.

She laid me on the bed on my back and began french kissing me. This bitch was not only kissing me, she was trying to suck the tongue out of my head, man that shit hurt!

By this time, my hardon was long gone and I was thinking of a way to get the fuck out of there because this bitch was tearing my tongue out of my head. I did not count on this much pain, I envisioned sexually arousing pain, not this shit.

She got between my legs and reminded me that I asked for this and I said yes I did. After saying this, she spread my legs apart roughly and lubed up my ass. I saw this motherfucker put on a rubber by stretching it with both hands instead of rolling it on her dick.

I asked her how big it was and she said about 9 or 10 inches. She said that she could only get rubbers on the black side of town to fit her. Looked like a monster dick to me.

She proceeded to stick her dick in me but it would not fit and it hurt something awesome. I told her to forget it, it won't fit.

She then threw my legs further apart and folded me up like some bitch. I HAVE NEVER BEEN FOLDED UP LIKE THAT BEFORE!

After folding me up, she slowly forced her dick into my asshole. Only the head went in from what I remember, but it hurt like hell.

I began to whine about stopping and this giant bitch slapped me twice across my face. She slapped me so hard, I saw what I thought was lightning. I stopped whining and tried to stand up to my end of the bargain.

After getting it in, she slowly pumped it in and out, it hurt like hell, but was tolerable. She then started to increase the speed and power, that was it, I was finished.

Since I could not take the dick, I had to pay her the price of the room plus dinner, that was our prearranged deal. At the time it was worth it. My body was really being destroyed.

Since then I have yearned to have her again, but am afraid of having the "Man fucked out of me" that I do not call her.

The whole affair felt painfully good. Has anybody else had this feeling, it is confusing.

ROC
06-24-2010, 07:39 PM
i'm not looking for sex with shawty, just a nice convo. And a nice nite out on the town........... Shawty can be from the bottom to the top..... A shawty that's sexy short, and passable...........

examplez: Sheeba, katie, jade, da'myah, and the new shawty nadia

illuno
06-25-2010, 03:46 AM
Long, strong and down to get the friction on! I like the amazons with fat dicks and monster thighs that can really pound a brother into sublmission!

I met this one in Houston that fit the description. She really stuck it to me with that monster dick. She was about 6'8" and about 350 lbs. Huge but soft like a woman's body. I am 6'0" and about 200 lbs.

Anyway, I told her that I like it rough and I liked to be slapped around like a bitch if I don't act right or whine.

I rented a room and we got naked. I saw her dick and began to have second thoughts. She saw this and started to play with my dick to excite me. It worked. Her hand nearly swallowed my dick, THAT was unnerving.

She laid me on the bed on my back and began french kissing me. This bitch was not only kissing me, she was trying to suck the tongue out of my head, man that shit hurt!

By this time, my hardon was long gone and I was thinking of a way to get the fuck out of there because this bitch was tearing my tongue out of my head. I did not count on this much pain, I envisioned sexually arousing pain, not this shit.

She got between my legs and reminded me that I asked for this and I said yes I did. After saying this, she spread my legs apart roughly and lubed up my ass. I saw this motherfucker put on a rubber by stretching it with both hands instead of rolling it on her dick.

I asked her how big it was and she said about 9 or 10 inches. She said that she could only get rubbers on the black side of town to fit her. Looked like a monster dick to me.

She proceeded to stick her dick in me but it would not fit and it hurt something awesome. I told her to forget it, it won't fit.

She then threw my legs further apart and folded me up like some bitch. I HAVE NEVER BEEN FOLDED UP LIKE THAT BEFORE!

After folding me up, she slowly forced her dick into my asshole. Only the head went in from what I remember, but it hurt like hell.

I began to whine about stopping and this giant bitch slapped me twice across my face. She slapped me so hard, I saw what I thought was lightning. I stopped whining and tried to stand up to my end of the bargain.

After getting it in, she slowly pumped it in and out, it hurt like hell, but was tolerable. She then started to increase the speed and power, that was it, I was finished.

Since I could not take the dick, I had to pay her the price of the room plus dinner, that was our prearranged deal. At the time it was worth it. My body was really being destroyed.

Since then I have yearned to have her again, but am afraid of having the "Man fucked out of me" that I do not call her.

The whole affair felt painfully good. Has anybody else had this feeling, it is confusing.

lol, that was great man, lol

a.non.mouse
06-27-2010, 11:24 PM

Could that be Sydney?

kilakali
06-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Could that be Sydney?

Sydney is not 350 pounds...

stewmeat
06-28-2010, 02:15 AM
Could that be Sydney?

No, it was a giant babe in Houston. I don't remember her name, but I met her at Cousin's, now called TJ's.

But next time I go to Houston, I will look for her. I know her name was not Sydney though.

If it is the Sydney I am thinking of, she is 6'4" and about 230lbs. And she lives in Dallas.

ty-clone
06-28-2010, 04:17 AM
No, it was a giant babe in Houston. I don't remember her name, but I met her at Cousin's, now called TJ's.

But next time I go to Houston, I will look for her. I know her name was not Sydney though.

If it is the Sydney I am thinking of, she is 6'4" and about 230lbs. And she lives in Dallas.

http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/sexyme.200210656_std.jpg

http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/SexySyd.200212501_std.jpg

http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/DSC07005.200211605_std.jpg

http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/DSC08221.34033515_std.JPG

is this the girl you talking bout

thegreat1
06-28-2010, 10:02 AM
http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/sexyme.200210656_std.jpg

http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/SexySyd.200212501_std.jpg

http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/DSC07005.200211605_std.jpg

http://longdongdiva.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/DSC08221.34033515_std.JPG

is this the girl you talking bout

ummmm, is that chick a top or a bottom? cause if she bottoms, i need to find her lol

kilakali
06-28-2010, 10:30 AM
ummmm, is that chick a top or a bottom? cause if she bottoms, i need to find her lol

80% top unless you make a commitment....;)

Indy24
07-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Verse all day!!!!

What the hell is the point of fucking a Tgirl if your scared of the plumbing?

Besides a dick is made of the same skin tissue as a clit and the longest clitoris ever recorded is 4inches (while erect).
semen has the same chemicals that a genetic woman who skeets when she reaches climax.

Now I mention all this based off the assumption that all men here consider TS as "women" despite what they use to be so there should be no inhibitions in the bed when it comes to sleeping with one.

But if your: A)paying for your time B)Found a prude that doesn't like you playing with that region or C)A content with being a selfish lover.

Then by all means just send the open minded girls to me!

Indy24
07-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Sheesh, outrageous lol Which is why so many of the girls are Tops. Watch out for those record breaking shenis fellas, prolapse is real. :eek:

Okay lets be real then.....have you ever made a Tranny prolapse.....?

Indy24
07-05-2010, 10:57 PM
As we all know the majority of these "top/versatile" girls really are bottoms in their personal lives. A well known "top" provider friend of mine told me this story.
She met some ("fine") guy and they went back to her place. She was ready to get fucked and when she said he pulled out this horse size dick she was really ready. She gets naked and when she turned around the dude was lubing up his ass.. That in turn pissed her off, and she put him out. Lol i wish i was there to see her face when he did that...

Most Tgirls are aggressive and aint ashamed to say what they want in the bed. So this story sounds kinda lame since the average ts will ask how you get down before you ever step foot in her home/apt/hotel, so if thats to whole story then thats her fault for not doing her homework.

Mind you I rarely bottom for a chick but what I don't like are girls who have limitations.
It's just like having a genetic girl who doesn't suck dick. I might not always want oral but it's good to know that she down when ever I do.

So on the flip side if I was that guy in the story I would've found out what she's willing to do, f*ck her like crazy, then left and never called her again.

Indy24
07-05-2010, 11:13 PM
It's in a woman's nature to be submissive. Trans women are no different. The whole reason why a woman wants you to pull her hair during sex or slap on her on the butt is because she wants to be dominated and lead by her male counter part or feel he is superior to her. Anytime a woman detects femininity or a lack masculinity in a man, she will lose respect him almost immediately and it is not something that is easy to gain back.

Speak for yourself! Even on all fours Indy stands tall.
If a tgirl ever said some bullshit like that to me, sex would never be an option between us.

Why is it that over 80% of all men are born with a functional prostate. That feeling that trannies get with a stiff one in their ass aint because they choose to be female it's quite the opposite.

So it doesn't make you homo, submissive or less manly if your only utilizing something you were born with in the first place....?

Education people!

BiggestE22
07-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah I like trannies cause their feminine bodies and hopefully nice thick dicks, if I wanna fuck I will get a GG.

BiggestE22
07-05-2010, 11:39 PM
Im not taking it in the ass, i just like to suck em and let em nut on my face.

kilakali
07-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Most Tgirls are aggressive and aint ashamed to say what they want in the bed. So this story sounds kinda lame since the average ts will ask how you get down before you ever step foot in her home/apt/hotel, so if thats to whole story then thats her fault for not doing her homework.

Mind you I rarely bottom for a chick but what I don't like are girls who have limitations.
It's just like having a genetic girl who doesn't suck dick. I might not always want oral but it's good to know that she down when ever I do.

So on the flip side if I was that guy in the story I would've found out what she's willing to do, f*ck her like crazy, then left and never called her again.
You missing the point I said PERSONAL life. The situation she met the guy out and about no p4p. She was horny wanting to get fucked. The average TS on the prowl is not going to ask a guy what is he into. Normally she will let the guy make the first move in the bedroom. I would say 95% of the girls i been with on this level never asked me what i want. Afterwards is usually when i hear things like "Im glad you didnt want to get fucked" or "Im glad the first thing you didnt do was go for my dick".

In all honestly if you want to get involved with a TS. They all have limitations especially if you are not paying and you want a REAL relationship.

Indy24
07-06-2010, 12:48 AM
You missing the point I said PERSONAL life. The situation she met the guy out and about no p4p. She was horny wanting to get fucked. The average TS on the prowl is not going to ask a guy what is he into. Normally she will let the guy make the first move in the bedroom. I would say 95% of the girls i been with on this level never asked me what i want. Afterwards is usually when i hear things like "Im glad you didnt want to get fucked" or "Im glad the first thing you didnt do was go for my dick".

In all honestly if you want to get involved with a TS. They all have limitations especially if you are not paying and you want a REAL relationship.

Granted 95% of the tgirls I know are in the sex business, the last time I paid to play was back in "02" so 8yrs and about 40 trannies later I can assure you my brother that I have never paid a Tgirl a single dime for sex ever since. So for sake of argument, I assumed we were all talking in terms of being in a tgirls personal life since I doubt paying for ass was on any guys wish list for this thread LOL!

That being said, I know Erica Kane and all her friends personally (the tgirl laying under the Black-tgirl banner lol) They all know my M.O. on the strip (12th and spruce) and that even goes for the ones there are strickly about getting their "coins." They all have their down time which is when they require some "body maintenance" of their own which is when Indy comes in. (literally)

And trust that it doesnt have to be an official relationship in order to get the milk for free. It just takes confidence, a good rapport and a lil patience. And those limitations you speak of are what make it that much easier to move on to the next one if or when I eventually get bored.

Indy24
07-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Im not taking it in the ass, i just like to suck em and let em nut on my face.

SMH, that's a total waste of protein...

kilakali
07-06-2010, 01:32 AM
Granted 95% of the tgirls I know are in the sex business, the last time I paid to play was back in "02" so 8yrs and about 40 trannies later I can assure you my brother that I have never paid a Tgirl a single dime for sex ever since. So for sake of argument, I assumed we were all talking in terms of being in a tgirls personal life since I doubt paying for ass was on any guys wish list for this thread LOL!

That being said, I know Erica Kane and all her friends personally (the tgirl laying under the Black-tgirl banner lol) They all know my M.O. on the strip (12th and spruce) and that even goes for the ones there are strickly about getting their "coins." They all have their down time which is when they require some "body maintenance" of their own which is when Indy comes in. (literally)

And trust that it doesnt have to be an official relationship in order to get the milk for free. It just takes confidence, a good rapport and a lil patience. And those limitations you speak of are what make it that much easier to move on to the next one if or when I eventually get bored.
I am speaking in a relationship not as a chaser. If you know about tgirls than you know the majority dont like whats between their legs they only do it for money. The end result if possible is to have SRS if they tell you otherwise then they are not a TS. You might not know the effects of continued hormone usage if a TS doesnt have srs and its not pretty(there is a reason behind taking hormones).
That being said the majority of TS girls especially in the sex business dont respect guys who bottom and or perform oral, because to them that is considered gay....:rolleyes: I know a good 40% of the girls on this site alone and I hear the exact same story. If you want to get your ass blown out...cool If you want to blow out some TS ass thats cool too. Im just shedding light through the eyes on most tgirls for men who want to be in a relationship with one.

Indy24
07-06-2010, 02:57 AM
I am speaking in a relationship not as a chaser. If you know about tgirls than you know the majority dont like whats between their legs they only do it for money. The end result if possible is to have SRS if they tell you otherwise then they are not a TS. You might not know the effects of continued hormone usage if a TS doesnt have srs and its not pretty(there is a reason behind taking hormones).
That being said the majority of TS girls especially in the sex business dont respect guys who bottom and or perform oral, because to them that is considered gay....:rolleyes: I know a good 40% of the girls on this site alone and I hear the exact same story. If you want to get your ass blown out...cool If you want to blow out some TS ass thats cool too. Im just shedding light through the eyes on most tgirls for men who want to be in a relationship with one.

You lost me right about there!

The act of being transexual is "Transitioning" now I dont know who you socialize with in Cali. but every TS I've incountered will tell you it's not what's between their legs that makes them female it's what's between their "ears". So who are you or anyone else to tell them their not TS or a woman if SRS isn't on their agenda?

Some tgirls prefer thier extended clits, since a good number of them that I know that feel that they are female regardless if they slit to dicks down the middle and fold it inwards or not. So to that 40% you speak of, I call them uneducated self loathing idiots. Anal sex doest make a man gay. Men having sex with other men is gay. So I can't speak on the next mans intentions or motives when it comes to their attractions to Tgirls. But for me I have one simple rule.

Regardless of what goes on in the bedroom if you want me to respect you as a woman, then respect me as a straight male. Talk of anything else is dead issue to me.

F.Y.I. a Chaser is a relative term. One Tranny's "chaser" is another tgirls knight in shining armor. So whether gay or str8.... Chaser or Admirer...Transgendered woman or boy in a dress....

It aint what they call you it's what you ans. to!

ty-clone
07-06-2010, 03:07 AM

:rolleyes: i dont know bout that story, if your freind is a well known TOP provider, why would she think this guy was going to TOP her? that like me or any other man meeting Karrine Steffans aka superhead at a club/bar then she invites me to her place for sex then dosnt want to suck my dick! just donst make sense

kilakali
07-06-2010, 03:16 AM
You lost me right about there!

The act of being transexual is "Transitioning" now I dont know who you socialize with in Cali. but every TS I've incountered will tell you it's not what's between their legs that makes them female it's what's between their "ears". So who are you or anyone else to tell them their not TS or a woman if SRS isn't on their agenda?

Some tgirls prefer thier extended clits, since a good number of them that I know that feel that they are female regardless if they slit to dicks down the middle and fold it inwards or not. So to that 40% you speak of, I call them uneducated self loathing idiots. Anal sex doest make a man gay. Men having sex with other men is gay. So I can't speak on the next mans intentions or motives when it comes to their attractions to Tgirls. But for me I have one simple rule.

Regardless of what goes on in the bedroom if you want me to respect you as a woman, then respect me as a straight male. Talk of anything else is dead issue to me.

F.Y.I. a Chaser is a relative term. One Tranny's "chaser" is another tgirls knight in shining armor. So whether gay or str8.... Chaser or Admirer...Transgendered woman or boy in a dress....

It aint what they call you it's what you ans. to!

Transitioning meaning what?....:rolleyes: I dont socialize with just girls in California lol @ 40% out of 700 plus girls are not in California. I am part of a huge network of TS plus i dealt with in my past profession, and the girls I studied with in Brasil. This forum has a search function. This has been discussed in the past with studies and references.
I just noticed (on one of my threads)where you couldnt differentiate a TS from a man in drag so YOU might be the one who needs to be educated.

kilakali
07-06-2010, 03:22 AM
:rolleyes: i dont know bout that story, if your freind is a well known TOP provider, why would she think this guy was going to TOP her? that like me or any other man meeting Karrine Steffans aka superhead at a club/bar then she invites me to her place for sex then dosnt want to suck my dick! just donst make sense

The guy she met didnt know who she was. He was some random guy she met( casual meeting on the street) and she was horny. Thats the difference in your example, you know who she is and expect it, as compared to a guy who has no clue who she is, and might not expect it.

ty-clone
07-06-2010, 03:28 AM
The guy she met didnt know who she was. He was some random guy she met( casual meeting on the street) and she was horny. Thats the difference in your example, you know who she is and expect it, as compared to a guy who has no clue who she is, and might not expect it.

oh OK, now i understand. the way you posted the story it kinda seems like he knew esp when you said she is a well known TOP provider :cool:

kilakali
07-06-2010, 03:33 AM
oh OK, now i understand. the way you posted the story it kinda seems like he knew esp when you said she is a well known TOP provider :cool:

I apologize.... I meant for you guys on the forum it was more of a hint.

anonymoussonny
07-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Theres nothing like an extremely passable,fem bottom with an arse as long as the Holland Tunnel and a cock just as long too...that stands up like a flag pole while your given them a nice pounding and then explodes all over their chests and stomachs.;)

Bottoms only. If she's not a bottom, then she serve's no sexual purpose.:cool:

It's in a woman's nature to be submissive. Trans women are no different. The whole reason why a woman wants you to pull her hair during sex or slap on her on the butt is because she wants to be dominated and lead by her male counter part or feel he is superior to her. Anytime a woman detects femininity or a lack masculinity in a man, she will lose respect him almost immediately and it is not something that is easy to gain back. ;)This is irregardless of a man being top or bottom.;)

Said well by previous posters...no need to adlib.:)

Indy24
07-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Transitioning meaning what?....:rolleyes: I dont socialize with just girls in California lol @ 40% out of 700 plus girls are not in California. I am part of a huge network of TS plus i dealt with in my past profession, and the girls I studied with in Brasil. This forum has a search function. This has been discussed in the past with studies and references.
I just noticed (on one of my threads)where you couldnt differentiate a TS from a man in drag so YOU might be the one who needs to be educated.

Fair enough!

Here's a lesson to put this in all into perspective... 60% > 40%

LMAO!!!

thegreat1
07-07-2010, 09:11 AM

i agree whole heartedly...from the many tgirls i've dealt with, when i tell them i'm STRICTLY top, they like me even more...just like no gg would respect a dude that asked her to stick a dildo in his ass, no true tg is gonna respect a dude that lubes his ass up and bends over like a bitch

Indy24
07-07-2010, 05:19 PM
i agree whole heartedly...from the many tgirls i've dealt with, when i tell them i'm STRICTLY top, they like me even more...just like no gg would respect a dude that asked her to stick a dildo in his ass, no true tg is gonna respect a dude that lubes his ass up and bends over like a bitch
Do you guys listen to half of the shit you post?
The audacity to bring up a gg is laughable sincethe average gg loses respect for any man who dates a tgirl whether they top or bottom. And since drawing a line between the two doesn't make them any diference at what point do we as tgirl lovers dismiss all of the generalizing and ignorant ideas that society has forced on us?

Fact: We all were born with a prostate whether gay, str8 or trans. Its not made up in a lab or created by hormones, men are born with it.

So how the hell does utilizing something that god/nature has given us make a man a bitch?
If its not your thing then fine but don't sit here and co-sign ignorant oppinions that only hold us back in order to protect your fragile manhood! Trannies have their own individual journeys to travel dealing with society and more than half the 40% you friend socializes with never even finished high school so spear me the enlightenment of the unenlightened for I seek a woman with a brain.

Without that who needs their respect!

kilakali
07-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Fair enough!

Here's a lesson to put this in all into perspective... 60% > 40%

LMAO!!!

I was going to ignore this comment, but reading your most recent post. I should stoop to your level.......:rolleyes:

"98" so 12yrs and about 280 + trannies later > "02" so 8yrs and about 40 trannies later.

kilakali
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
The audacity to bring up a gg is laughable sincethe average gg loses respect for any man who dates a tgirl whether they top or bottom. And since drawing a line between the two doesn't make them any diference at what point do we as tgirl lovers dismiss all of the generalizing and ignorant ideas that society has forced on us?

Fact: We all were born with a prostate whether gay, str8 or trans. Its not made up in a lab or created by hormones, men are born with it.

So how the hell does utilizing something that god/nature has given us make a man a bitch?
If its not your thing then fine but don't sit here and co-sign ignorant oppinions that only hold us back in order to protect your fragile manhood! Trannies have their own individual journeys to travel dealing with society and more than half the 40% you friend socializes with never even finished high school so spear me the enlightenment of the unenlightened for I seek a woman with a brain.

Ok you are gasping for air on that statement. I think you are having trouble comprehending, so I will break down what I stated so maybe you can understand...:)

I stated socialized and in my STUDIES can you figure that out genuis or do I need to hold your hand? Then you go on to say that 280 plus (and rising) never finished high school? Sit down while reading this you might be amazed...:rolleyes: 98% have completed high school many have degrees now and a few have post graduate degrees one in particular is a physician...:eek:
You might want to practice what you preach before spewing your assumptions. Maybe you should stick to nailing or being nailed by those butch queens, seeing as you cant tell the difference..;) That being said im done go to HA if you like going back and forth.

thegreat1
07-07-2010, 08:38 PM

since i don't do the internet argument thing, i'm gonna let you pass...i'm just simply stating what i've learned in my interaction is tg...

and my manhood is hardly 'fragile'...if you like taking d*** then more power to you...just know that after you leave, the giggle and make fun of your ass to their friends...

thegreat1
07-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Ok you are gasping for air on that statement. I think you are having trouble comprehending, so I will break down what I stated so maybe you can understand...:)

I stated socialized and in my STUDIES can you figure that out genuis or do I need to hold your hand? Then you go on to say that 280 plus (and rising) never finished high school? Sit down while reading this you might be amazed...:rolleyes: 98% have completed high school many have degrees now and a few have post graduate degrees one in particular is a physician...:eek:
You might want to practice what you preach before spewing your assumptions. Maybe you should stick to nailing or being nailed by those butch queens, seeing as you cant tell the difference..;)

MY MAN!!!!!!

dude's heartbeat picked up when he read my post cause it had him feeling some kind of way...not my fault at all...

anonymoussonny
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
...if you like taking d*** then more power to you...

just know that after you leave, they giggle and make fun of your ass to their friends...:rolleyes::D

thegreat1
07-07-2010, 10:49 PM
...if you like taking d*** then more power to you...

just know that after you leave, they giggle and make fun of your ass to their friends...:rolleyes::D

lol...now dude REALLY gon' be pissed now...like i'm worried lol

Indy24
07-08-2010, 02:41 AM
I was going to ignore this comment, but reading your most recent post. I should stoop to your level.......:rolleyes:

"98" so 12yrs and about 280 + trannies later > "02" so 8yrs and about 40 trannies later.

Your argument was based off of "40%" of tgirls being pure bottoms, wanting SRS and having no respect for men who get bottomed by them.

So I simply pointed out the 60% that you neglected who actually matter to "me".

280 trannies huh.....?

Not bad..but in my defense I'd rather have more Pussy(GG) on my resume than Vaganus(TS).

Either way the # of chicks you've pulled really had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make but have fun with that.

For guys who claim they're strictly tops yall sure are use to smelling your own shit cuz I've been here only 3 days and can tell you aren't use free will or a difference in opinion.

It's just co-sign after co-sign from cheerleaders who claim they top as if that was the point of this thread or despite the fact that anyone outside of the tranny world doesn't gives a fuck so why are yall diving us up even more?

At the end of the day your not separating the weak from the strong. To me it's more like distinguishing the most intelligent from the mentally challenged.

And trust that with 250 tg under your belt the odds are greater that you've been with more Tv/bq's then anyone else here.

But hey...... it's not like there's anything wrong with that....

Carry on.

Indy24
07-08-2010, 02:51 AM
since i don't do the internet argument thing, i'm gonna let you pass...i'm just simply stating what i've learned in my interaction is tg...

and my manhood is hardly 'fragile'...if you like taking d*** then more power to you...just know that after you leave, the giggle and make fun of your ass to their friends...

You just sound dumber with every post, no wonder you've been forced to co-sign everything your husband...I mean friend says.

We're talking about women who make a living posting ads in backpages, eros etc. in order to charge "trade" 100's of dollars to do with them what I get for free.

So who's laughing at who son?

....At least Snoop Dog makes some valid points. You just need to stick to cheerleading.

thegreat1
07-08-2010, 03:01 AM
You just sound dumber with every post, no wonder you've been forced to co-sign everything your husband...I mean friend says.

We're talking about women who make a living posting ads in backpages, eros etc. in order to charge "trade" 100's of dollars to do with them what I get for free.

So who's laughing at who son?

....At least Snoop Dog makes some valid points. You just need to stick to chearleading.

TELL 'EM WHY YOU MAD SON! TELL 'EM WHY YOU MAD!!!!!

okay mad bottom, i'ma let you think what you will...

let's go with your supposition (even though its far from true, but nevertheless)...i'd rather pay $100 to tear SOMEBODY ELSE'S a$$hole up and let them explain it to THEIR doctor, than to get mine torn up for free...cause after a few years of you get ramrodded, you'll be buying new undies every week, while i'm not....

but like i said before, if you're happy, then lube up and bend over all you like...

ps...and no matter what you think, they're still laughing at you lol

kilakali
07-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Dude are you on dope or dogfood? Reading Is Fundamental...
I mention 40% of the girls ON THIS SITE I KNOW PERSONALLY WHICH IS BLACK TGIRLS.COM. Since you pulled Erica Kane and her crew out your hole.

The number of GG in the sex industry I know heavily out number the TGirls.

I never said I "pulled" the girls nor implied I slept with them. I said through my network and through my STUDIES and previous PROFESSION. Meaning I studied transgender in undergrad and post graduate school. Profession must mean?....hmmm could that mean I worked with them?
Damn man English is my second language and I seem to grasp it alot better than you.

FYI: When you have studied and educate yourself on tgs you will be able to tell the difference between a TS from a butch queen, TV or CD.

You come on here pushing this versatile shit on us. I never said it was bad or inferior, but you CONTINUE to spew or should I say attempt open our eyes and ears to it. ALL my holes remain closed.

Your argument was based off of "40%" of tgirls being pure bottoms, wanting SRS and having no respect for men who get bottomed by them.

So I simply pointed out the 60% that you neglected who actually matter to "me".

280 trannies huh.....?

Not bad..but in my defense I'd rather have more Pussy(GG) on my resume than Vaganus(TS).

Either way the # of chicks you've pulled really had nothing to do with the point you were trying to make but have fun with that.

For guys who claim they're strictly tops yall sure are use to smelling your own shit cuz I've been here only 3 days and can tell you aren't use free will or a difference in opinion.

It's just co-sign after co-sign from cheerleaders who claim they top as if that was the point of this thread or despite the fact that anyone outside of the tranny world doesn't gives a fuck so why are yall diving us up even more?

At the end of the day your not separating the weak from the strong. To me it's more like distinguishing the most intelligent from the mentally challenged.

And trust that with 250 tg under your belt the odds are greater that you've been with more Tv/bq's then anyone else here.

But hey...... it's not like there's anything wrong with that....

Carry on.

Indy24
07-08-2010, 04:24 AM
Dude are you on dope or dogfood? Reading Is Fundamental...
I mention 40% of the girls ON THIS SITE I KNOW PERSONALLY WHICH IS BLACK TGIRLS.COM. Since you pulled Erica Kane and her crew out your hole.

The number of GG in the sex industry I know heavily out number the TGirls.

I never said I "pulled" the girls nor implied I slept with them. I said through my network and through my STUDIES and previous PROFESSION. Meaning I studied transgender in undergrad and post graduate school. Profession must mean?....hmmm could that mean I worked with them?
Damn man English is my second language and I seem to grasp it alot better than you.

FYI: When you have studied and educate yourself on tgs you will be able to tell the difference between a TS from a butch queen, TV or CD.

You come on here pushing this versatile shit on us. I never said it was bad or inferior, but you CONTINUE to spew or should I say attempt open our eyes and ears to it. ALL my holes remain closed.

Now your just flip flopping... why bring up a crazy azz number to trump mine if you aren't fucking them, hell I know hundreds more ts then I've actually slept with so why part your mouth to mention that? In fact I made a thread on another TS forum about this and all of them said pretty much what I've posted about SRS. Some wanted and some didn't but all felt they were female.

So honestly I don't give a fuck what you do with a chick. I registered here with the idea that I was linking up with some cool unbias people. Not a bunch of overzealous "tops" who's demeanor border the lines of surpressed closset homos. And what's ironic is that closed asshole or not the right country or areas in the states here would behead you as quick as they would the tgirl who's looking down her nose at the bottom boy. So all that crap about about "true ts" and respecting certain guys just sounds retardard.

Yet any point I make in this regard you just dance around it.
Soooo (yawn) heres to hoping you don't bend over for society as quickly as you fold in trivial conversation.

I'm done talkin to you lames.

Indy24
07-08-2010, 04:36 AM

let's go with your supposition (even though its far from true, but nevertheless)...i'd rather pay $100 to tear SOMEBODY ELSE'S a$ up and let them explain it to THEIR doctor, than to get mine torn up for free...cause after a few years of you get ramrodded, you'll be buying new undies every week, while i'm not....

but like i said before, if you're happy, then lube up and bend over all you like...

It's more plausable that they're laughing to the bank with your money...

F.Y.I. I know way more bottom TS then top or verse ones so go a head and pay their way. Cuz what you call laughing to their friends I call "free advertisement."

You see they all know I'm a Chaser, yet I never have to run for them.

Keep trickin Jr.

thegreat1
07-08-2010, 05:20 AM
It's more plausable that they're laughing to the bank with your money...

F.Y.I. I know way more bottom TS then top or verse ones so go a head and pay their way. Cuz what you call laughing to their friends I call "free advertisement."

You see they all know I'm a Chaser, yet I never have to run for them.

Keep trickin Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4&feature=related

kilakali
07-08-2010, 05:53 AM
I pulled out the number since you state Erica Kane being on this site and they are in the sex business. I would leave the flip flopping to you...;) I saw the topic you posted on the other forum you only had 5 replies..lol that means nada. For the record I dont shoot for various Tgirl porn sites and in Brasil..where the hell did you get that from? Making assumptions as usual...:rolleyes: Get your facts straight instead of falsifying.
On that note im done with this thread its gone on long enough.
Now your just flip flopping... why bring up a crazy azz number to trump mine if you aren't fucking them, hell I know hundreds more ts then I've actually slept with so why part your mouth to mention that? In fact I made a thread on another TS forum about this and all of them said pretty much what I've posted about SRS. Some wanted and some didn't but all felt they were female.

So honestly I don't give a fuck what you do with a chick. I registered here with the idea that I was linking up with some cool unbias people. Not a bunch of overzealous "tops" who's demeanor border the lines of surpressed closset homos. And what's ironic is that closed asshole or not the right country or areas in the states here would behead you as quick as they would the tgirl who's looking down her nose at the bottom boy. So all that crap about about "true ts" and respecting certain guys just sounds retardard.

Yet any point I make in this regard you just dance around it.
Soooo (yawn) heres to hoping you don't bend over for society as quickly as you fold in trivial conversation.

I'm done talkin to you lames.

Indy24
07-08-2010, 11:42 AM
I pulled out the number since you state Erica Kane being on this site and they are in the sex business. I would leave the flip flopping to you...;) I saw the topic you posted on the other forum you only had 5 replies..lol that means nada. For the record I dont shoot for various Tgirl porn sites and in Brasil..where the hell did you get that from? Making assumptions as usual...:rolleyes: Get your facts straight instead of falsifying.
On that note im done with this thread its gone on long enough.

That's 5 actual broads vs the 250/40% you claim co-sign yours bullshit. The big picture wasn't about who your are or what you do. Its about what you said. Not to mention the pms I got from girls who don't post in the forum but I won't go there the "five" your talking about weren't your average airheads.

So until your recent threads become anything more than a male sausage fest my fact of the matter speak for themselves.

So yes this thread is done...

TurboMan
07-08-2010, 12:12 PM

let's go with your supposition (even though its far from true, but nevertheless)...i'd rather pay $100 to tear SOMEBODY ELSE'S a$ up and let them explain it to THEIR doctor, than to get mine torn up for free...cause after a few years of you get ramrodded, you'll be buying new undies every week, while i'm not....

Talk my Brotha Talk....Damn,that's RICH.

Ms Remy M
07-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Okay lets be real then.....have you ever made a Tranny prolapse.....?

Absolutely not! I love to TOP, though I have bottom before, don't knock til you try it at least twice, (well that's what Andrew Zimmerman is always saying lol) Not to toot my own horn but I have a 'large' member so knowing how to please a girl during anal sex is like a fine art. Some girls, like with vaginal sex I can just dig into, but many others need more finesse.

I personally, like a bottom girl, though if in a relationship vers may be an option, on case by case scenario. I favor a pretty passable face over any other physical attributes, at least some hormone tits have to be present as well, (it doesn't concern me either way for implants or sil). Unslightly feet can be a turn off at times, but isn't necessarily a deal breaker. Being that I don't do Pay4Play, personality of the girl is a huge factor for me to be interested, I've turned down more girls than I've been with do to that factor alone.

Ms Remy M
07-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Sheesh, you guys are mean! lol The way ya'll are carrying on, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a fight break out between Tops and Bottoms at the proposed BTG members/models get together. :p

Like KilaKali said, I'm not going to rehash this debate again either. The thread is still there and my position hasn't changed one iota. Agree to disagree and move on amicably.

I shudder and am sadden by the continuing elitism that people in this community (not just in this forum) have whether it's Tops feeling they are better than bottoms, Post-ops feeling they are better than Pre-Ops, Butch queens feeling they are better than TS, P4P versus relationships, or someone knowing many versus someone knowing few. While this is a "porn" forum having mutual respect is never a bad thing. Take stock of your moral and ethical fortitude people, especially the minorities. It wasn't so long ago when the color of your skin denoted how much respect you got. I see this as being very similar. We should all take care to respect each other and our individual likes/dislikes. I can just imagine how many of you probably openly bash gay people and/or TS in public and around 'friends' and then secretly come on here. To each their own...

bigdicki
07-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Sheesh, you guys are mean! lol The way ya'll are carrying on, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a fight break out between Tops and Bottoms at the proposed BTG members/models get together. :p

Like KilaKali said, I'm not going to rehash this debate again either. The thread is still there and my position hasn't changed one iota. Agree to disagree and move on amicably.

I shudder and am sadden by the continuing elitism that people in this community (not just in this forum) have whether it's Tops feeling they are better than bottoms, Post-ops feeling they are better than Pre-Ops, Butch queens feeling they are better than TS, P4P versus relationships, or someone knowing many versus someone knowing few. While this is a "porn" forum having mutual respect is never a bad thing. Take stock of your moral and ethical fortitude people, especially the minorities. It wasn't so long ago when the color of your skin denoted how much respect you got. I see this as being very similar. We should all take care to respect each other and our individual likes/dislikes. I can just imagine how many of you probably openly bash gay people and/or TS in public and around 'friends' and then secretly come on here. To each their own...

Pump your brakes Remy. I read through this thread and I don't think you imagining "how many of you probably openly bash gay people and/or TS in public and around 'friends' and then secretly come on here" is warranted. The fact of the matter is one person said, and I am extremely paraphrasing/simplifying here, that bottoming is ok and tgirls respect it and will top guys for free. Then several others said tgirls in fact do not respect trade they top and laugh behind their backs. Now at times the arguments got a little nasty and sometimes illogical, but no one seemed to bash the gay community or bottoms.

Just adding my two cents, and this is just what girls have told me in both P4P and non P4P situations, they usually don't like to top and don't really respect bottoms. That being said, and I have said this before, a lot of tgirls don't respect ANY dudes top or bottom, that are clients. I'm sure some have yapped about me with their friends. The thing is... I just don't give a shit as long as get my nut. :cool:

peggygee
07-11-2010, 10:26 PM
I saw the topic you posted on the other forum you only had 5 replies..lol that means nada.

I also saw the topic that was posted on the other site, was tempted to
respond, but there has been way too much drama and flaming going on
at the site, so I chose other-wise.

That and and the jury seemed biased and "hung".

And though I am not hung, I will admit I too am somewhat biased, in that in
my almost 40 years full-time, and roughly 12 years post op, I have never
inserted a penis or a strap-on into a man. I also had never had a man
perform oral sex on me when I had a penis.

As you may imagine in my many decades in "this thing of our's" I have known
many transwomen, and of course have known many men, both intimately and
platonically.

Putting my afore-mentioned bias aside for a moment, I feel that it is fair to
say that chasers are not particularly respected or desired members of the
trans-community.

I also feel that in non pay for play situations, ie. relationships that the
majority of transwomen would prefer to be the non penetrative partner.

As to the further question of whether or not the majority or transwomen are
desirous of gender reassignment surgery, I feel that is dependent upon the
sampling that you ask.

Though I will say that empirical studies published in journals that can be
perused on Pubmed, (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&cmd=link&linkname=pubmed_pubmed&uid=18584445) responses from women on non porn site, such as
support and advocacy sites, those run by women for women, and responses
from the survey at The International Post Operative Woman's Association
website (http://theipowa.org/) indicate they they are.

Ms Remy M
07-11-2010, 11:50 PM
Pump your brakes Remy. I read through this thread and I don't think you imagining "how many of you probably openly bash gay people and/or TS in public and around 'friends' and then secretly come on here" is warranted. The fact of the matter is one person said, and I am extremely paraphrasing/simplifying here, that bottoming is ok and tgirls respect it and will top guys for free. Then several others said tgirls in fact do not respect trade they top and laugh behind their backs. Now at times the arguments got a little nasty and sometimes illogical, but no one seemed to bash the gay community or bottoms.

Just adding my two cents, and this is just what girls have told me in both P4P and non P4P situations, they usually don't like to top and don't really respect bottoms. That being said, and I have said this before, a lot of tgirls don't respect ANY dudes top or bottom, that are clients. I'm sure some have yapped about me with their friends. The thing is... I just don't give a shit as long as get my nut. :cool:

Sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that in this thread or forum people are gay bashing while in the forum. Moodswing rash generalization of guys in Real Life not online. Most probably not even really meaning it, just being a "good 'ole boy".

kilakali
07-12-2010, 03:35 AM
That is a better way to say it...;)
I also saw the topic that was posted on the other site, was tempted to
respond, but there has been way too much drama and flaming going on
at the site, so I chose other-wise.

That and and the jury seemed biased and "hung".

And though I am not hung, I will admit I too am somewhat biased, in that in
my almost 40 years full-time, and roughly 12 years post op, I have never
inserted a penis or a strap-on into a man. I also had never had a man
perform oral sex on me when I had a penis.

As you may imagine in my many decades in "this thing of our's" I have known
many transwomen, and of course have known many men, both intimately and
platonically.

Putting my afore-mentioned bias aside for a moment, I feel that it is fair to
say that chasers are not particularly respected or desired members of the
trans-community.

I also feel that in non pay for play situations, ie. relationships that the
majority of transwomen would prefer to be the non penetrative partner.

As to the further question of whether or not the majority or transwomen are
desirous of gender reassignment surgery, I feel that is dependent upon the
sampling that you ask.

Though I will say that empirical studies published in journals that can be
perused on Pubmed, (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&cmd=link&linkname=pubmed_pubmed&uid=18584445) responses from women on non porn site, such as
support and advocacy sites, those run by women for women, and responses
from the survey at The International Post Operative Woman's Association
website (http://theipowa.org/) indicate they they are.

babyjesus
07-14-2010, 03:13 AM
I hope this comes out right...I haven't been a member of this site for long but since I've been chiming in the question that always crosses my mind is this obsession with tops and bottoms.. look I'm into t girls for "exploratory" reasons. A Tgirl allows me to explore my sexuality...In my personal life I'm with a GG and we have a kid together... so what do you think the reason is why I'm into t girls? That's right it's something different..You guys flexin about I'm a top my question to you is why do you want to be with a tgirl so bad?? If you just want to bang her why not just be with a GG? When reading posts I'm thinking to myself does this negro have problems meeting gg's or is it he can't get anal from GG's.. Now for all you guys who are only into Tg's this doesn't' apply to you... now I know what's up. but for those like me who like both but prefer GG's every day of the week I'm confused why do you want to bottom a TG when you can do the same thing with a GG? I not afraid to say that third option is why I'm into t girls. Because I'm in a situation and don't get out alot I don't really care if a Tg laughs at me after I leave.. and I haven't been with alot of Tgirls(you can check the ones I've been with by checking my photo album) to worry about prolapse LOL! Out...:cool:

thegreat1
07-14-2010, 03:43 AM
I hope this comes out right...I haven't been a member of this site for long but since I've been chiming in the question that always crosses my mind is this obsession with tops and bottoms.. look I'm into t girls for "exploratory" reasons. A Tgirl allows me to explore my sexuality...In my personal life I'm with a GG and we have a kid together... so what do you think the reason is why I'm into t girls? That's right it's something different..You guys flexin about I'm a top my question to you is why do you want to be with a tgirl so bad?? If you just want to bang her why not just be with a GG? When reading posts I'm thinking to myself does this negro have problems meeting gg's or is it he can't get anal from GG's.. Now for all you guys who are only into Tg's this doesn't' apply to you... now I know what's up. but for those like me who like both but prefer GG's every day of the week I'm confused why do you want to bottom a TG when you can do the same thing with a GG? I not afraid to say that third option is why I'm into t girls. Because I'm in a situation and don't get out alot I don't really care if a Tg laughs at me after I leave.. and I haven't been with alot of Tgirls(you can check the ones I've been with by checking my photo album) to worry about prolapse LOL! Out...:cool:

in response to your question, i work in a sexually driven environment and have no problem getting GG...and 90% of them do anal...im attracted to TG's for the same reason as i am GG's, their femininity and attractiveness...and if i came off as if i were trying to clown dudes that bottom, that was not my intention...like i said before, DO YOU...i simply made a statement based on MY interaction and communication with TG...for all of those that felt i was trying to be 'high and mighty', i wasn't...any posts after my initial one was directed at ONE person, that's it...

babyjesus
07-14-2010, 03:48 AM
Negro?????

sorry.. that's the Fort Greene Brooklyn coming out of me LOL! no disrespect..

TVSURFER
07-14-2010, 03:48 AM
Negro????:eek:
:cool:

ty-clone
07-14-2010, 03:54 AM

co sign, said the same shit

kilakali
07-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Im pretty much on par with this statement.
in response to your question, i work in a sexually driven environment and have no problem getting GG...and 90% of them do anal...im attracted to TG's for the same reason as i am GG's, their femininity and attractiveness...and if i came off as if i were trying to clown dudes that bottom, that was not my intention...like i said before, DO YOU...i simply made a statement based on MY interaction and communication with TG...for all of those that felt i was trying to be 'high and mighty', i wasn't...any posts after my initial one was directed at ONE person, that's it...

Samething could be said if a guy likes to be topped by a tgirl why doesnt he be with a gg that uses a strap on. The commonality is we both like the feminity of a tgirl but with different sexual and mental reasons.

babyjesus
07-14-2010, 01:09 PM
The commonality is we both like the feminity of a tgirl but with different sexual and mental reasons.

I would have to agree on that, in terms of the strap on, Out of all the girls that I have been with probably about 2 of them would be down to try something like that. all the others that I've been with would look at me with a puzzled face..

Something also that I wanted to add I think it was last year on America's next Top Model (yeah I'm forced to watch that ) had a transsexual on the show..my girl asked me if I thought she was attractive... I said yes I didn't know she was a transsexual and my girl started to giggle.. I think that is a normal response from most gg's about transsexuals...I didn't want to get into it with her but I was thinking to myself what's the big deal she's cute is it wrong to be attractive to a transsexual? I've given you this story to say most gg's don't understand how a man could be attractive to a tgirl or transsexual...

Ms Remy M
07-14-2010, 01:36 PM
I would have to agree on that, in terms of the strap on, Out of all the girls that I have been with probably about 2 of them would be down to try something like that. all the others that I've been with would look at me with a puzzled face..

Something also that I wanted to add I think it was last year on America's next Top Model (yeah I'm forced to watch that ) had a transsexual on the show..my girl asked me if I thought she was attractive... I said yes I didn't know she was a transsexual and my girl started to giggle.. I think that is a normal response from most gg's about transsexuals...I didn't want to get into it with her but I was thinking to myself what's the big deal she's cute is it wrong to be attractive to a transsexual? I've given you this story to say most gg's don't understand how a man could be attractive to a tgirl or transsexual...

A lot times, deep down, GG's are scared a TS is more attractive than they themselves are. Many TS are! :D

TurboMan
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM
A lot times, deep down, GG's are scared a TS is more attractive than they themselves are. Many TS are! :D

Ya got that right REMY.

BlkMuscleTop
07-14-2010, 03:07 PM

+++++++++++++++++++

Just as with your case its something different.

I'll fuck pussy, I'll fuck ass, as long as the person I am with is feminine, wants to be treated like a woman, looks like a woman, I'm game.

I'm just a dominant dude sexually, be it if I'm with a GG or TG. :)

My interests ends when its any dude, be he masculine or feminine who identifies as a MAN, looks like a man.

When it comes to the whole Top and Bottom convo, I say to each their own. Is and always has been my motto.

mrvice
07-14-2010, 03:08 PM

and a lot of times TS know how to carry themselves as well which i favor them and attract

BlkMuscleTop
07-14-2010, 03:09 PM

+++++++++++++++

When it comes to this form of attraction most women will never understand, they figure their pussy should be enough as a woman for any man.

If only they knew. :)

mrvice
07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
+++++++++++++++

When it comes to this form of attraction most women will never understand, they figure their pussy should be enough as a woman for any man.

If only they knew. :)
u got tht right

peggygee
07-14-2010, 10:02 PM

and a lot of times TS know how to carry themselves as well which i favor them and attract

I truly wish there wasn't the peceived competition between trans and natal
females.

Natal women are often-times jealous and or suspicious of transwomen, and
vice-versa.

For me, I'm not jealous or envious of any woman, no matter what her birth
origin is. Pound for pound, I feel that I hold my own with any woman.

Truly wish that all women could just get along.

BlkMuscleTop
07-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Truly wish that all women could just get along.

LOL, then they wouldn't be called women Peggy.

Woman are as competitive as can be to top each other, no matter the reason, it just seems part of their nature.

As a guy who is attracted to both GG and TG ladies, I couldn't even begin to broach the subject of that lifestyle to GG, they wouldn't be too understanding of it and view it as some kind of threat to their womanhood for some reason.

Ms Remy M
07-15-2010, 04:35 PM
LOL, then they wouldn't be called women Peggy.

Woman are as competitive as can be to top each other, no matter the reason, it just seems part of their nature.

As a guy who is attracted to both GG and TG ladies, I couldn't even begin to broach the subject of that lifestyle to GG, they wouldn't be too understanding of it and view it as some kind of threat to their womanhood for some reason.

This doesn't always apply, but there are a lot of GG's that ARE into Tgirls. I've had some wild experinces, and it may not work for everyone, but GG's that are Lesbian and/or Bi can be very receptive to tgirls. Whether you'll be able to play along is another matter, and is based on the individuals and situation of course. :cool: