PDA

View Full Version : Dixie Normous - Ban him or Keep him?

GroobySteven
06-21-2010, 08:43 AM
I'll put this out to you all.
I think Remy is hovering on the edge as am I - this dull twat is obviously somebody who enjoys just distrupting forums (googled his email and found him doing the same on a piano players forum !?!).

He's been kicked off for 3 days. Decide if you want me to kick up off full time or let him stay.

This is an awesome forum with awesome posters, my favourite of all the Grooby sites and since he's came on the post count has went up but quality has gone down.

You can add a reply in support of why you voted yes or no.

I voted YES BAN - for reasons above, that he's annoying and that he's insulted a few people already (incl. removed posts).

Ms Remy M
06-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Ok then, I too voted for the ban.

Dix, between the multiple post I had to remove despite the repeated warnings and your overall bashing of those in the LGBT community, I have to say, I wont miss you. :cool:

*cough* we may also need to watch Wilson as after a bit of research (IP address) I noticed startingly similarities between Wilson and Dixie Normous

Koanbred
06-21-2010, 09:12 AM
I haven't been here long enough to comprehend the actual degree of pain that he must have inflicted upon the psyche of other members. Thus far, he does seem to be on the cutting edge of being ousted. However, there's something about him that I just love. It's his sick humor!

*Sometimes humor unnecessarily comes at the expense others, causing them to suffer*

I say give the cunt another chance to redeem himself. There must be some good in him somewhere!

GroobySteven
06-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Good spot Remy.
Wilson IS Dixie Normous.
That's grounds for a ban right there.

zipster64
06-21-2010, 02:53 PM
I was torn on whether or no Dixie Normous should be banned, but he's exhibited a general disrespect for the LGBT community in many of his posts and towards other forum members that he always explains away as others "not being able to take a joke".

And after reading some of his posts from yesterday and the comments from Remy and Seanchai today, I think its time to vote him "off the island".

twowaybro
06-21-2010, 08:29 PM
From the vote tally it looks as if its ADIOS DIXIE/WILSON......good riddance!

peggygee
06-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Differences of opinions, and dissenting points of views can be good things,
they can prompt us to grow intellectually.

However, my credo is "To disagree without being disagreable".

Dixie thus far has walked on a line that portends an imminent problem. I get
the sense that with a little additional rope that he soon will be enaging in ad
hominem attacks, to say nothing of continuing to be a disruptive influence on
this forum.

This coupled with his banal and inane posts and comments compel me to
vote for a ban forthwith.

nycguy
06-21-2010, 09:32 PM
I just cant get away from this minority thing! Ok, who's the third dissident voice!

bigdicki
06-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Is this an atmosphere that supposed to be more like as Seanchai put it, a neighborhood bar or is it more like a good many other forums where people just sling shit and flame each other all the time. I go to few forums; I don't have the time to hit a lot of forums. This one I liked more and more because it is the next best thing to having a bar with some regulars where you can shoot the shit about tgirls. As great as my city is, that place doesn't exist. It's also a great place where you can ask a tgirl about real issues and she might give a real answer unlike on some other forums where she has to front due to so many other tgirls clocking her. Listen, Dixie has flamed other long-standing members (anyone remember what he implied that 'Surf said?), he has annoyed the shit out of some cool models (Natalia and Carmen) and has overposted with just useless drivel. I am the LAST one to say you can't speak your mind on here and have fun or argue (anyone remember me and Dominic going at it?) but shit to cause shit all the time ain't even funny anymore it's just BORING. :rolleyes: So with that said, BAN his "ignant" ass.

Sparky Snakeden
06-22-2010, 12:33 AM
Good spot Remy.
Wilson IS Dixie Normous.
That's grounds for a ban right there.

oh yeah i just met wilson on my last post and i don't like him so if dixie is wilson i say block the Dick!

carmencream
06-22-2010, 01:18 AM
Ban!!!!!! Ban!!!!!! Double Ban :rolleyes:

DrDickenstein
06-22-2010, 02:25 AM
Is this an atmosphere that supposed to be more like as Seanchai put it, a neighborhood bar or is it more like a good many other forums where people just sling shit and flame each other all the time. I go to few forums; I don't have the time to hit a lot of forums. This one I liked more and more because it is the next best thing to having a bar with some regulars where you can shoot the shit about tgirls. As great as my city is, that place doesn't exist. It's also a great place where you can ask a tgirl about real issues and she might give a real answer unlike on some other forums where she has to front due to so many other tgirls clocking her. Listen, Dixie has flamed other long-standing members (anyone remember what he implied that 'Surf said?), he has annoyed the shit out of some cool models (Natalia and Carmen) and has overposted with just useless drivel. I am the LAST one to say you can't speak your mind on here and have fun or argue (anyone remember me and Dominic going at it?) but shit to cause shit all the time ain't even funny anymore it's just BORING. :rolleyes: So with that said, BAN his "ignant" ass.

Great perspective. Couldn't have said it any better so i won't try. Keep the Delta Bravo out....and a round for the house on me!! :cool:

Koanbred
06-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Goodbye Dixie! However, I know that you are resourceful enough to get back in regardless.

Just make certain that when you do, you don't go on the offensive like you've been doing. Keep your sense of humor, but don't use it to hurt others.

Love,
Koanbred

Seeeee Ya!

TVSURFER
06-22-2010, 04:55 AM
Just so you all won't think I didn't vote, well I was way ahead of some and standing on the moon for others; yes I wanted the "jive mutha" off this board because he was, as the old folks would say, "making me tired"!
This dude was simular to 10 things you would dislike in a person: 10.) pissin' on the toilet seat; 9.) drinkin' the last slug of Kool-Aid and putting the empty pitcher back in the fridge; 8.) driving your car until it was empty; 7.) blowin' his car horn at 2:30 am; 6.) vomiting Ripple on your mother's $3,000 oriental rug; 5.) smoking weed in your car after you told him not to; 4.) he eats scrambled eggs, toast with jelly and dog shit for breakfast; 3.) hitting on your girl friend, right in front of you; 2.) calls his maternal grandmother "Dickbreath"; and the number 1 reason you would dislike this person, he fucked Tyler Perry thinking he was really Medea!:eek:
:cool:

vidman
06-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Tact is what he lacked. Sheer tact. Some of the topics he posted were worthy of a good wholesome debate or discussion. However, the way at which he worded some of the comments is what offended people. Not only that, but after being warned, he still managed to be disrespectful and quite nasty. BOOT!!!! ....Wilson too while you're at it.

bigdicki
06-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Just so you all won't think I didn't vote, well I was way ahead of some and standing on the moon for others; yes I wanted the "jive mutha" off this board because he was, as the old folks would say, "making me tired"!
This dude was simular to 10 things you would dislike in a person: 10.) pissin' on the toilet seat; 9.) drinkin' the last slug of Kool-Aid and putting the empty pitcher back in the fridge; 8.) driving your car until it was empty; 7.) blowin' his car horn at 2:30 am; 6.) vomiting Ripple on your mother's $3,000 oriental rug; 5.) smoking weed in your car after you told him not to; 4.) he eats scrambled eggs, toast with jelly and dog shit for breakfast; 3.) hitting on your girl friend, right in front of you; 2.) calls his maternal grandmother "Dickbreath"; and the number 1 reason you would dislike this person, he fucked Tyler Perry thinking he was really Medea!:eek:
:cool:
Man I can't help it. That weed be calling me! :p

Wilson
06-22-2010, 05:54 PM
....Wilson too while you're at it.

.......... :eek:

:confused:

kilakali
06-22-2010, 08:27 PM
I say ban him and his numerous aliases (the minority votes). He is nothing more than a troll disrupting the flow of the forum with his pointless and demeaning posts.

cumshooter69
06-22-2010, 08:35 PM
my vote is Dixie must go.

thepiedpiper
06-22-2010, 11:11 PM
I believe Dixie's actions where purely intentional and unfortunately I don't think this will be the last of him.

My vote: Ban

babyjesus
06-23-2010, 02:55 PM
I just want him banned just for those annoying pics and animations...
Roc is the best at posting pics and animations...
Yo Roc got any new posts for Boondocks season 3 ?

nycguy
06-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Yo, imma miss that guy. Wilson too! :)