PDA

View Full Version : Farewell to Dixie, the Man in the Mirror!

Koanbred
06-22-2010, 12:21 PM
In general, I found Dixie Normous to be a mixed bag of nuts. He was rude and obnoxious at times to many of the members of this forum, insofar as he made comments that were insulting to the LGBT community in terms of transgender issues and sodomy, in particular.

I often wondered why he would subscribe to a site that is predominately black, transgender-admiring, and LGBT oriented. He seemed to have some type of obcession with demeaning BTG's, effeminate males, and gay male bottoms.

He almost reminds me of the times when I myself was confused about my own sexual status. I would sneak into the bathroom of my Junior High School and steal quick puffs off of other male's cigarettes and talk about "all the bitches I busted out" with the greatest of disrepect that I could muster. I was just trying to fit in with the rest of the guys by trying to top their stories of sexual conquest over the ladies. However in reality, it was later determined that those of us who boasted the loudest about our sexual exploits, were really the ones with the most questions about our true sexual prowess and orientations, as well.

Nevertheless, I found Dixie to be intelligent, creative, and quite humorous to boot. However, despite his positive characteristics, they did not overshadow his negative propensity to hurl constant insults to others within the threads of this forum. A part of me feels as though Dixie will reappear as someone else like "Wilson" or morph into a completely new identity. He make even create a new profile, like a disenchanted black T-girl or something, who knows? But whatever the case may be, in my opinion, I believe that him being banned, will give him an opportunity to reassess his true motive for subscribing to this site in the attack mode. In retrospect, I truly do believe that Dixie has pent-up frustrations about his own sexual identity. I think that he has trouble reconciling the power-lifting "He-Man" with his innermost feelings of being a closeted gay male. He is so much in denial, that he can't even admit it to himself. He therefore, projects and attacks others who only serve as the faint reflections of the "little" gay male that he refuses to see in the mirror, himself. Dixie refuses to see himself as "gay", because like most black males, he believes that being gay is emasculating, and relegates you to a status that's less than a real man. A real big, power-lifting man, complete with muscles, and an enormous dick, hence "Dick's Enormous"...

Why do you think he power-lifts, really? He's trying to build his self-image. He wants to look more like a "REAL MAN"! Instead of power-lifting, Dixie needs to raise his level of consciousness and learn to accept himself as a gay male and others like himself. That way, his presence here wouldn't have been so annoying.

I believe that we could have worked with Dixie. We could have helped him to see himself more clearly, we could have quite possibly encouraged him to really DEAL with that man in the mirror.

nycguy
06-22-2010, 12:46 PM
He said he was black? I must have missed that.

peggygee
06-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Admittedly he had some redeeeming qualities, but they were
over-shadowed by his often-times crass and rude demeanor.

I blame it on the steroids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48P5uAMCjv0

snag87
06-22-2010, 07:38 PM
How do we know he's black?

DrDickenstein
06-22-2010, 07:55 PM
How do we know he's black?

In the photo he posted of "himself", he was white or looked like he was anyways. His "wife" also pictured was black. Funny thing was that he cropped his head/face completely out of the photo but his wife was for the most part fully visible...cropped above the eyes or so?? Kinda strange I thought....ashamed to put your own identity out there, but the wife's identity....awww who cares....?!?! lol :rolleyes:

as previously stated: Delta Bravo!!!

99% certain it was a fake, not that everyone else didn't already think that, just sayin.

kilakali
06-22-2010, 09:10 PM
In the photo he posted of "himself", he was white or looked like he was anyways. His "wife" also pictured was black. Funny thing was that he cropped his head/face completely out of the photo but his wife was for the most part fully visible...cropped above the eyes or so?? Kinda strange I thought....ashamed to put your own identity out there, but the wife's identity....awww who cares....?!?! lol :rolleyes:

99% certain it was a fake, not that everyone else didn't already think that, just sayin.

It was all a farce the guy averaged 11 posts a day. Most were long lengthy posts if im not mistaken it was stated that he is a college professor/bodybuilder and married. How in the hell do you have enough time in your life to make that many posts a day in 2 1/2 weeks?....:rolleyes: Post between reps? Post between lectures? Whatever the case im glad he is gone for the time being..now back to what we are all on here for and thats the girls....:D

nycguy
06-23-2010, 11:48 PM

Yeah he was on Jades site 2 years ago after getting banned from hung angels. He was banned from hers as well. Funny guy at times, did bring some levity to things at times. He was worse on jades site, we was supposed to meet up to spare at Gleasons.

TVSURFER
06-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Yeah he was on Jades site 2 years ago after getting banned from hung angels. He was banned from hers as well. Funny guy at times, did bring some levity to things at times. He was worse on jades site, we was supposed to meet up to spare at Gleasons.
Okay, I remember this dude from Sexxy Jade's site about two years ago, a real asshole! He sent me some real nasty and intimidating PM's; threatning to kick my ass and all this dumb shit when I live in Detroit, not NYC! Yeah, he was harping on his muscles and shit back then and he was really crowding Jade the same way he was putting the okey doke on Natalia! Naw, this dude is a serial poster, he should get some serious help!
:cool: