06-24-2010, 07:53 PM
i know ya tired of me posting sheeba, but i miss my baby.... Smiling

dimichi13
06-24-2010, 09:33 PM
i love her.......& TS JESS

TurboMan
06-24-2010, 09:49 PM
i know ya tired of me posting sheeba, but i miss my baby.... Smiling

Hell to da naw...i ain't tired...i miss her too.

TVSURFER
06-24-2010, 10:31 PM
i know ya tired of me posting sheeba, but i miss my baby.... SmilingYou know the saying goes: The images fades if it eclipses the time you first saw it! I would like to see more of Sheeba, but if she doesn't want to give us a play anymore, I think we have a ample replacement: Nadia/Lil Mama!!! I think she'll do just fine! What do ya'll think?
:cool:

kilakali
06-24-2010, 11:07 PM
You know the saying goes: The images fades if it eclipses the time you first saw it! I would like to see more of Sheeba, but if she doesn't want to give us a play anymore, I think we have a ample replacement: Nadia/Lil Mama!!! I think she'll do just fine! What do ya'll think?

I agree and with her upcoming enhancements Top 5 better watch out..:p She also has a great attitude friendly and flirty.

eclectic_co
06-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Her attitude shines through in every photo taken!
WAY TO GO!

I agree and with her upcoming enhancements Top 5 better watch out..:p She also has a great attitude friendly and flirty.

ROC
06-25-2010, 05:12 AM
you know the saying goes: The images fades if it eclipses the time you first saw it! I would like to see more of sheeba, but if she doesn't want to give us a play anymore, i think we have a ample replacement: nadia/lil mama!!! I think she'll do just fine! What do ya'll think?

hell yea.....they could be twins............

Ms Remy M
06-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Sheeba is always a welcome site, any update on her solo project?