aint this a pip !!
Juicy in my top ten

damnit manyyyyynnnnnn:mad::mad::mad:

ballznnutzz
06-25-2010, 07:51 AM
benn loving this chick.

Ms Remy M
06-26-2010, 05:04 PM
She has been pleading for a hardcore shoot for a while now so she'll likely be near top of list once I gear up to film again when back home which should placate those bored of the solo shoots

DrDickenstein
06-26-2010, 05:46 PM
She has been pleading for a hardcore shoot for a while now so she'll likely be near top of list once I gear up to film again when back home which should placate those bored of the solo shoots

Yah she will be great in a HC set. Does she want 2 top or bottom...or both?? :confused:

Ms Remy M
06-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Yah she will be great in a HC set. Does she want 2 top or bottom...or both?? :confused:

Not sure really, but at the moment I'm strictly looking to film girls as bottom, until I've been sufficiently convinced of the ability as a Top. Last thing I'm trying to worry about again is a limp dick. ;-)

da_kid
06-28-2010, 10:35 PM
I doubt you'll have that problem, cuz baby girl gets hard as Chinese arithmetic.

However, her being a bottom would be a much welcome site.

DrDickenstein
06-29-2010, 01:32 AM
I doubt you'll have that problem, cuz baby girl gets hard as Chinese arithmetic.

However, her being a bottom would be a much welcome site.

Yup, I can see her fitting into and playing both roles easily and quite well!! So it's Either/Or...aww fugg it, go for BOTH! :D

thookie
06-29-2010, 04:59 AM

Hell yea she would be great in a HC scene I'm surprised she wasn't already at the top of the list. :D

DYNACORD
06-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Not sure really, but at the moment I'm strictly looking to film girls as bottom, until I've been sufficiently convinced of the ability as a Top. Last thing I'm trying to worry about again is a limp dick. ;-)

LOL @ Limp Dick.

Ms Remy M
06-30-2010, 03:35 PM
LOL @ Limp Dick.

:) I did not mean to insinuate that Juicy would have this issue just that in general it has been an on-going issues with my HC's that had turned me off from shooting them altogether.

WhereChyna
06-30-2010, 04:00 PM

Sheeed!!! Juicy ain't look limp to me! LOL! Nice shoot, Rem...I can't see nuthin' left for her to do but a hardcore. Top/Bottom, whatever!:p

DYNACORD
06-30-2010, 09:37 PM
LOL. No I wasn't implying that she was ether. I was just laughing about the limp dicks for the TOP girls in general. You were talking to a remedy for that problem just a few weeks ago. LOL.

Ms Remy M
07-01-2010, 11:05 AM
LOL. No I wasn't implying that she was ether. I was just laughing about the limp dicks for the TOP girls in general. You were talking to a remedy for that problem just a few weeks ago. LOL.

Indeed! ;)