PDA

View Full Version : Vixxen working the pole

kilakali
06-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Something about Vixxen just does it for me I think its her sex appeal, and the fact she can be very flirtatious. I defintely had my hands full tonight here are a few pics after Cobra closed.

thegreat1
06-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Something about Vixxen just does it for me I think its her sex appeal, and the fact she can be very flirtatious. I defintely had my hands full tonight here are a few pics after Cobra closed. If you look closely at the last pic her big "friend" says Hi from out her skirt...:D

in the last pic, is that _____? lol

Trojanblack
06-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Something about Vixxen just does it for me I think its her sex appeal, and the fact she can be very flirtatious. I defintely had my hands full tonight here are a few pics after Cobra closed. If you look closely at the last pic her big "friend" says Hi from out her skirt...:D

dam shorty you fine, you can get it!!

eclectic_co
06-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Peek a boo!

:cool:

kilakali
06-25-2010, 11:36 PM
in the last pic, is that _____? lol

LOL yeah the one and only...:p She did her her own rendition and she was stopping traffic. I didnt have my video cam qued or i would have shot video..:mad:

dyck_slinger
06-26-2010, 12:39 PM
GOT DAMN, I need to move to Cali

ast123
06-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Damn! Can we please please have a pole dancing scene on black tgirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D