PDA

View Full Version : Nadia Unleashed Definite Must See

kilakali
06-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Finally got around to asking Nadia for permission to share these with you guys. As i said before my lights went out before she got real naughty so I had to use my flash...Well here are a few more shots...:p

Side note: Buddy Wood just shot her this week. So guys that dont have a membership yet I suggest you get one because I know that her set is going to be hot...:cool:

kilakali
06-25-2010, 11:09 PM
She is on Eros now under Melony Banks...

http://www.eros-la.com/files/171990.htm

dyck_slinger
06-26-2010, 12:41 PM
nice, very nice!!

TICOFURY22
06-26-2010, 03:03 PM
IT'S GETTING SERIOUS UP IN HERE !!
she is so damn cute ...
can't wait to "watch" her new videos :D:D:D

ROC
06-27-2010, 10:58 AM
man i'm telling you, nadia is lil'kim with a huge dick......smiling

photos of lil'kim below

DYNACORD
06-28-2010, 11:14 AM
man i'm telling you, nadia is lil'kim with a huge dick......smiling

photos of lil'kim below

Lill Kim has a DICK? Ooooooh That's nice!

Cam Brazille
06-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Man, that would be nice on Kim! Please HURRY with the Nadia goodies!!!

WhereChyna
06-30-2010, 04:06 PM
KK, you are that West Coast Liaison, hands down! Another cutie on duty! Sh!t, she actually "looks" better than Lil' Kim! LOL! :D:p:)

anonymoussonny
07-06-2010, 03:58 PM
KK, you are that West Coast Liaison, hands down! Another cutie on duty! Sh!t, she actually "looks" better than Lil' Kim! LOL! :D:p:)

My thoughts exactly...;)

Cam Brazille
07-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Li'l Kim USED to be really nice looking until she decided to become a plastic surgery disaster and use whatever bogus skin lightening techiques she's trippin' on these days. I'll betcha Biggie wouldn't even recognize her now or even cast her in a single video, looking like a cousin of Howdy Doody n' all! :eek: Still fine as fuck though from the neck on down and who wouldn't want to tap that?! :D

I'd LOVE to see her on this site sucking mean dick and getting her brains fucked out by the gorgeous Natalia Coxxx or Victoria Porshe, among several others!!! Admin, please make it happen! :D:D:D

kilakali
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Nadia will not do a scene with another Tgirl..
Li'l Kim USED to be really nice looking until she decided to become a plastic surgery disaster and use whatever bogus skin lightening techiques she's trippin' on these days. I'll betcha Biggie wouldn't even recognize her now or even cast her in a single video, looking like a cousin of Howdy Doody n' all! :eek: Still fine as fuck though from the neck on down and who wouldn't want to tap that?! :D

I'd LOVE to see her on this site sucking mean dick and getting her brains fucked out by the gorgeous Natalia Coxxx or Victoria Porshe, among several others!!! Admin, please make it happen! :D:D:D