PDA

View Full Version : Nice Update

bigdicki
06-30-2010, 01:17 PM
This is one hell of an update. Of course you got of one of the hottest chicks in the game, Brittany, but we got some other legitimate stunners this week too. LisaMarie is a sexy redbone who can give Brit a run for her money and Sasha Dior is a cute little sexy thang plus Gisel looks good. Good work guys.

Ms Remy M
06-30-2010, 03:42 PM
*nods* to bigdicki, I was not too pleased with the video for Lisa Marie considering all the coaching I tried to give, but some are just too nervous. Gisel really show and proved though, great girl and intelligent as all get out, great conversationalist. Still trying to download the Sasha vid as she's a real cutie too, keep getting some blasted error message about server timing out, but I shall presist. :)

eclectic_co
07-04-2010, 04:26 AM
All these ladies are stunning! Good work photographers and models alike!

:cool:

This is one hell of an update. Of course you got of one of the hottest chicks in the game, Brittany, but we got some other legitimate stunners this week too. LisaMarie is a sexy redbone who can give Brit a run for her money and Sasha Dior is a cute little sexy thang plus Gisel looks good. Good work guys.

werwt22
07-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Was a pretty good update:)

ty-clone
07-04-2010, 05:35 PM
great update