PDA

View Full Version : Booty Shaking at Club Cobra

kilakali
07-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Just a little booty shaking at club cobra last week...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5bO9h7Hsk

ast123
07-03-2010, 05:30 AM
Nice, wish I lived around the area. Now imagine them doing that butt ass nekid:D Thats why i'm goin to keep pushing for a shemale stripper/ pole dancing website until a) someone caves in and makes one or b) i get enough dough together to make one myself

Indy24
07-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Sadly none of them really had an ass to speak of.

But the announcer off stag could get it.

Sparky Snakeden
07-05-2010, 10:02 PM
check out some of the photo's i took from that night here

http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?showtopic=13733&st=30&p=327996&#entry327996

kilakali
07-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Sadly none of them really had an ass to speak of.

The announcer is not a TS but a man in drag...wow....LMAO..:rolleyes:

ast123
07-06-2010, 06:26 AM

lmao.

i thought the girl who won had a lil sum sum

I just had an idea though after watching this! How bout Black Tgirls hosts their very own booty shaking contest? The members can vote for the best one. It can be like an annual contest and there can be a trophy or sash the winner would get. I know i am obsessed with ass shaking more than the average man, but all that aside I do think this is a decent idea, i dont think it's ever been done before. What do you guys think?

BlkMuscleTop
07-06-2010, 12:37 PM
sadly none of them really had an ass to speak of.

+++++++++++++++

rofl :)

White_Bottom_Boy
07-06-2010, 04:11 PM
I love club cobra!! thanks for the vid!

kilakali
07-12-2010, 06:33 AM
lmao.

i thought the girl who won had a lil sum sum

I just had an idea though after watching this! How bout Black Tgirls hosts their very own booty shaking contest? The members can vote for the best one. It can be like an annual contest and there can be a trophy or sash the winner would get. I know i am obsessed with ass shaking more than the average man, but all that aside I do think this is a decent idea, i dont think it's ever been done before. What do you guys think?

Well i know last thursday Jade was shaking her ass at the club. I think I will start taking video of the big butt BTG's dancing at cobra and some of the other local clubs and post them on youtube..with their permisson of course..:D

TurboMan
07-12-2010, 12:41 PM

Yea KilaKali..LOL..i know why you are LYAO...HELLO.

ast123
07-15-2010, 04:37 AM
Well i know last thursday Jade was shaking her ass at the club. I think I will start taking video of the big butt BTG's dancing at cobra and some of the other local clubs and post them on youtube..with their permisson of course..:D

nice. but yes, i think a shemale ass shaking contest would be buckwild:cool: there can be judges and everything...see who is the best! and then maybe have different contestants/challengers each year or so

ast123
07-15-2010, 04:38 AM
nice. but yes, i think a shemale ass shaking contest would be buckwild:cool: there can be judges and everything...see who is the best! and then maybe have different contestants/challengers each year or so

bucknekkid of course!:D

DrDickenstein
07-15-2010, 05:20 AM
bucknekkid of course!:D

Ass-floss is cool too...just an observation. :cool:

kilakali
07-15-2010, 09:37 AM

That would be the closest thing i can shoot at the club.

ast123
07-16-2010, 04:03 AM

yes, i must agree with you on this:cool: