PDA

View Full Version : The Weirdest Idea I've Ever Had???

GroobySteven
07-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Not really but ...
I've had this on my mind for a while - and this site is the most active as far as forums go and it also only comes second to SMY in terms of membership - however, unlike Yum the members here spend a longer time!

So how about some sort of annual sortie? A BTG come together of members and models (and everyone else interested?).
We are doing more club scene stuff and of course can be found in some form most weeks at Cobra and we're starting up in NYC again.

If we did think about doing this, where should it be and what format should it take?
Who'd be interested?
Steven

thegreat1
07-07-2010, 10:51 PM
only fitting it'd be in LA or NY...and given enough notice...maybe 2 months, i'd be interested in taking part

bigdicki
07-08-2010, 03:19 AM
Miami is a good choice too. With enough notice, I'm in.

WhiteBoyBino
07-08-2010, 03:33 AM
Detroit, id be down

thegreat1
07-08-2010, 03:41 AM
Miami is a good choice too. With enough notice, I'm in.

i'd roll with MIA as well...actually i'd take MIA first, LA second and NY last...

we could have a party poolside at the Loews (my signature hotel in MIA)

seanchai, just remember to have GINA come and i'll be all good lol

vidman
07-08-2010, 04:00 AM
I think I should chime in on this one. Since Atlanta is one of the transsexual epicenters of the country, I think it should be here. We have just the forum, and it's called Club 708. Every Thursday, the finest "girls" in the city come to hang out. Not only that, but the stroll is right outside, on the same street. So, you have two atmospheres of which to choose. If you want to hang out on the inside of the club and really chat it up with the sexy girls you can. Oppositely, if you choose to hang outside and attempt to get your cheap night of sex on with a sexy girl, you can do that also. A T L A N T A!!!!!!!!!! Not only that, but Atlanta has sooooo many girls that have yet to be discovered. Girls who have aspirations of making it to BTG and other opportunities but just need to be seen. These girls would definitely come out for a chance to meet us guys, Seanchai and the photogs.

kilakali
07-08-2010, 06:17 AM
I agree with Vman on Atlanta since the discussion is on BTG. I think LA is more suitable for the YUMsters. Im not a big fan on Atl due to the way i was treated last time I was there, but Vman is right. Plus some of the well known and up and coming models reside there like Logan, V Porshe,Fia,India, and Jade just to name a few.

thegreat1
07-08-2010, 07:53 AM
I agree with Vman on Atlanta since the discussion is on BTG. I think LA is more suitable for the YUMsters. Im not a big fan on Atl due to the way i was treated last time I was there, but Vman is right. Plus some of the well known and up and coming models reside there like Logan, V Porshe,Fia,India, and Jade just to name a few.

long as you know who is there, id go to selma alabama lol

mrvice
07-08-2010, 09:24 AM
not a bad idea defintely do a btg road tour haveing the selectable cities such as la, ny, and also atl

werwt22
07-08-2010, 04:48 PM
definately agree with atl and ny. possibly even dc?

vidman
07-08-2010, 05:15 PM

Thanks Kali, for the recognition. Atlanta is often overlooked in a lot of aspects, but remember that Atlanta is the Black San Francisco so why not come here for such an event. Those names that Kali mentioned are absolutely right! Those girls do live here along with other gorgeous girls like Lovlee, Katie Coxx, Naomi (Angel), Star, Strawberry, KENDRA!!, BigDickBitch and lots more. I think Lil Jada still lives here too. Since this is BLACK TGIRLS, and the discussion and decisions have already been clearly made to leave other beautiful girls of other ethnicities off this site, why not bring BLACK TGIRLS to the Black Gay Capital of the United States. I think it's a perfect marriage.

Kali, I apologize for the way you were treated the last time you were here. You would be surprised how Atlanta has swiftly changed since the LGBT community has grown so rapidly and immensely in such a short period of time. APD is a lot more tolerant than they were just 2 years ago. Come on back man, you'll have fun this time. The girls already love you. Come on back and enjoy the party.

By the way, Seanchai, the best night to do this would be on a Thursday. That is the night that all the beautiful girls come out to either play or get paid. Fellas, you won't be disappointed, TRUST ME!

SavageCinemaInc
07-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Im For LA & NYC...Even though some other cities mentioned are big...i think your only turn outs would be LA & NYC...The other girls can travel and make appearances

bigdicki
07-09-2010, 01:10 AM
I vote against NYC. Nothing against it except for a) it sees plenty of action and b) its expensive as shit there. P4P girls even up their prices when they go there. Not sure about LA on that. If it has to be somewhere East coast, then DC is the spot. I'm fine with ATL too. Sleeper picks: Detroit and Chicago... just not in winter. ;)

twowaybro
07-09-2010, 05:45 AM
ATL or D.C.

kilakali
07-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Damn how could I forget to mention Katie and BDB. Im sure it has changed since I was there last. I wouldnt mind going back there. The problem I had is that the people treated me different as I recieved alot of stares.. My top choices would be ATL,NYC, and LA.
Thanks Kali, for the recognition. Atlanta is often overlooked in a lot of aspects, but remember that Atlanta is the Black San Francisco so why not come here for such an event. Those names that Kali mentioned are absolutely right! Those girls do live here along with other gorgeous girls like Lovlee, Katie Coxx, Naomi (Angel), Star, Strawberry, KENDRA!!, BigDickBitch and lots more. I think Lil Jada still lives here too. Since this is BLACK TGIRLS, and the discussion and decisions have already been clearly made to leave other beautiful girls of other ethnicities off this site, why not bring BLACK TGIRLS to the Black Gay Capital of the United States. I think it's a perfect marriage.

Kali, I apologize for the way you were treated the last time you were here. You would be surprised how Atlanta has swiftly changed since the LGBT community has grown so rapidly and immensely in such a short period of time. APD is a lot more tolerant than they were just 2 years ago. Come on back man, you'll have fun this time. The girls already love you. Come on back and enjoy the party.

By the way, Seanchai, the best night to do this would be on a Thursday. That is the night that all the beautiful girls come out to either play or get paid. Fellas, you won't be disappointed, TRUST ME!

SavageCinemaInc
07-09-2010, 09:06 PM
I vote against NYC. Nothing against it except for a) it sees plenty of action and b) its expensive as shit there. P4P girls even up their prices when they go there. Not sure about LA on that. If it has to be somewhere East coast, then DC is the spot. I'm fine with ATL too. Sleeper picks: Detroit and Chicago... just not in winter. ;)

The NYC girl arent that much differ when they come to NY....Its about the same everywhere...Texas is where they get cheap....But, i mean take a look at eros.com.....almost 200 girls a week and like LA it's usually the hard-hitters.

I myself like ATL but in my view there is about 6 to 10 girls there of interest and you gotta think they are usally on there hustle traveling/etc

LA & NYC for me...but again i do love atlanta if i have to choose a southern area

twowaybro
07-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Hmmm....on second thought scratch D.C. and add South Beach aka Miami. Gonna be hotter than usual down there for some time to come.

http://www.alexshay.com/shay-graphics/Miami-Beach-South-beach-ocean_drive.jpg

GroobySteven
07-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
Atlanta would be an option only I have no contacts there whatsoever and we've never done a club night.
I can't see LA working too much. Miami might be a good idea?

Will mull on it a bit.

TVSURFER
07-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
Atlanta would be an option only I have no contacts there whatsoever and we've never done a club night.

Will mull on it a bit.
You don't have contacts in The ATL, whatsoever? Am I missing something here; what happened to the Prince of the ATL, Dirty South? Or, am I getting into your business, again! :confused:
:cool:

strollmodel
07-10-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm certainly down if there should ever be an event here in NYC. I look at the pics from Cobra with smoldering frustration. I find the scene here more financial than social. And any camaraderie amongst admirers would be welcome here. Too much shady contempt all around in my opinion.

This forum isnt just the most active. It's caters more to our perspective than say to the girls or the promoters who'd both like to ring all the cash they can out of us. Ive of course met a few girls who aren't like this but not in any t-themed events. It'd be awesome in my opinion.

GroobySteven
07-10-2010, 11:04 PM
You don't have contacts in The ATL, whatsoever? Am I missing something here; what happened to the Prince of the ATL, Dirty South? Or, am I getting into your business, again! :confused:

You tell me - when was the last time you saw him here or with a new set? Either way, I don't think he was into the club scene much anyway.

TVSURFER
07-11-2010, 12:36 AM
You tell me - when was the last time you saw him here or with a new set? Either way, I don't think he was into the club scene much anyway.
I can't tell you jack, he was in your employment. I can only wonder and speculate where he is because I haven't seen any sets or read from him in quite a while, plus he lives in the Atlanta area and he would know something about what goes on there! But, if I'm creeping into your business, again, I apologize!:rolleyes:

Ms Remy M
07-11-2010, 01:40 AM

DS always use to tell me there were no Tgirl Clubs or clubs with a specific tgirl night in ATL, like there are in NY and LA. Just general gay clubs that would have a few girls if you felt like wading through the massive gay party-goers. If the situation has changed that would be awesome.

I think Vidman said Thursday was the night to go, is that the high density tgirl night? Any specifics?

vidman
07-11-2010, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the feedback.

Will mull on it a bit.

Seanchai, I can be your contact here. I know QUITE A FEW GIRLS and I know the hang out spots. Give Atlanta a shot, you won't be disappointed. Besides, this would be the perfect opportunity for you to make a few connections and add some more talent to your already talented roster of BTGs.

vidman
07-11-2010, 03:58 AM
DS always use to tell me there were no Tgirl Clubs or clubs with a specific tgirl night in ATL, like there are in NY and LA. Just general gay clubs that would have a few girls if you felt like wading through the massive gay party-goers. If the situation has changed that would be awesome.

I think Vidman said Thursday was the night to go, is that the high density tgirl night? Any specifics?

Yes Remy. Atlanta's transsexuals are really stepping up and stepping out. Every Thursday, there is a club called 708 where all the gurls go. I ride my Hayabusa through there almost every Thursday and I see a line of girls trying to get into the club. I also see packs of girls hangin out on the stroll, which is on the same street the club is on. I ride my Busa so that I won't be tempted to stop and pick a chic up. LOL!!! Anyway, we need to put Atlanta on the map, officially. What better way to do it than by using the largest Black Transsexual website as a vehicle. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Lenox Mall!!! The girls live in that place.

Ms Remy M
07-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Yes Remy. Atlanta's transsexuals are really stepping up and stepping out. Every Thursday, there is a club called 708 where all the gurls go. I ride my Hayabusa through there almost every Thursday and I see a line of girls trying to get into the club. I also see packs of girls hangin out on the stroll, which is on the same street the club is on. I ride my Busa so that I won't be tempted to stop and pick a chic up. LOL!!! Anyway, we need to put Atlanta on the map, officially. What better way to do it than by using the largest Black Transsexual website as a vehicle. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Lenox Mall!!! The girls live in that place.

*nods* Sounds good. Haven't been inside the 708 spot on any of my visits down there, so still wondering about the ratio of gay guys to tgirls, but that isn't an issue 'to me' anyway. Lenox is a chic magnate, I couldn't count on my two hands the amount of BTG's I've seen in there at any given time. I was actually down there a while ago, just hanging, not business.

bigdicki
07-11-2010, 09:12 PM

I was wondering why we hadn't seen any work from him lately. Too bad, he put in good work IMHO. Why the hell is it so hard to get consistency out of ATL?

GroobySteven
07-11-2010, 11:59 PM
I was wondering why we hadn't seen any work from him lately. Too bad, he put in good work IMHO. Why the hell is it so hard to get consistency out of ATL?

Agreed.
I believe he had too much to do in his personal life to be able to shoot the girls for us also, which can be time consuming and frustrating much of the time.

kilakali
07-12-2010, 03:32 AM
Strollmodel made an interesting comment in regards to financial vs. social. Would the setting be more like Sunny Deelite's parties or more on par with Cobra? I perfer Cobra's setting where everyone mingles. The girls are on the dance floor and when you approach a girl the first thing you dont hear is some speech about rates.

vidman
07-12-2010, 10:25 AM
*nods* Sounds good. Haven't been inside the 708 spot on any of my visits down there, so still wondering about the ratio of gay guys to tgirls, but that isn't an issue 'to me' anyway. Lenox is a chic magnate, I couldn't count on my two hands the amount of BTG's I've seen in there at any given time. I was actually down there a while ago, just hanging, not business.

Remy, the next time you're in town, let me know man. I know a few other spots the girls hang out at too. There's this place where the girls do shows and pageants. I think they call it "walking?" This is the place where the girls you've never heard of hang out. These are the "under the radar" girls who either place more emphasis on the runway or just don't know about websites and internet modeling. Let me know, Remy.

vidman
07-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Strollmodel made an interesting comment in regards to financial vs. social. Would the setting be more like Sunny Deelite's parties or more on par with Cobra? I perfer Cobra's setting where everyone mingles. The girls are on the dance floor and when you approach a girl the first thing you dont hear is some speech about rates.

Hey Kali, I'm not quite sure but I would assume that the "rate asking" happens outside the club on the stroll. On the inside, the girls are just hangin out and having fun.

mrmister4
07-14-2010, 11:57 AM
even better...a festival weekend.....get em out
in the daytime to take my own shots (photos).......what about that?????;)

Ms Remy M
07-14-2010, 12:30 PM
Remy, the next time you're in town, let me know man. I know a few other spots the girls hang out at too. There's this place where the girls do shows and pageants. I think they call it "walking?" This is the place where the girls you've never heard of hang out. These are the "under the radar" girls who either place more emphasis on the runway or just don't know about websites and internet modeling. Let me know, Remy.

I certaiinly will. :)