PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls versus Sisises

Koanbred
07-10-2010, 02:17 AM
I remember one day last fall, I was sitting at a T bar in San Francisco, when a very effeminate behaving guy with a full beard and expensive-looking hair, sat next to me. He offerred to buy me a drink, but I declined with serious doubts and suspicions.
After only a couple of beers, he leaned over and told me that he'd just love to "suck my cock". This really infuriated me! The very idea, that some dudish-looking dude, acting effeminately feels confident enough to say something so crude and blatant, just felt insulting.
I then began to think about the Tgirls and how each of them have journeyed from a very similiar place as this guy and how I would have felt quite differently had it come from one of them instead.

For some reason, I just love tgirls, but I can just barely tolerate a sissie...

Indy24
07-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Welcome to heterosexuality....

thookie
07-10-2010, 06:40 AM
I know how you feel. There's a difference between a guy and a tgirl to me.

GroobySteven
07-10-2010, 08:24 AM
I know how you feel. There's a difference between a guy and a tgirl to me.

It's usually the "beard".

anonymoussonny
07-10-2010, 02:20 PM

It's usually the "beard".

Excellent responses...LOL ;)

Actually, this is a similar experience to being in any bar...I hate being approached by anything ugly, dumb, drunk and especially sissified. It just happens to be par for the course whether it be TG or a GG.

Emphasis on the UGLY & SISSIFIED!.:rolleyes:

FYI: The dumb and drunk can be...advantageous.:D :cool:

Koanbred
07-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Well, since I am attracted to preop transsexuals only, HETEROsexuality is most probably not my neighborhood...

Ms Remy M
07-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Nothing wrong with knowning what you like and the guy was incredibly rude. I've yet to go to a gay club and not have that and/or an ass grab happen.

cumshooter69
07-10-2010, 06:46 PM

I think the correct phrase is "Welcome to Bisexuality"

Indy24
07-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Well, since I am attracted to preop transsexuals only, HETEROsexuality is most probably not my neighborhood...

A well known very beautiful tgirl broke it down for me like this.

"Straight________Bisexual_________Gay"

Tranny Lovers fall somewhere between straight and bi.
Our attraction is prodominantly for the female form and feminity with one part that just happens to be male. So regardless of what happens in the bedroom, a since a man is attracted to what we perceive as women we are more than justified in identifying themselves as straight.

Men who like tgirls, dragqueens and femboys fall between the lines of bi and beyond......

babyjesus
07-14-2010, 03:39 AM
Our attraction is prodominantly for the female form and feminity with one part that just happens to be male. So regardless of what happens in the bedroom, a since a man is attracted to what we perceive as women we are more than justified in identifying themselves as straight.

bro you right on point

BlkMuscleTop
07-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Tranny Lovers fall somewhere between straight and bi.

Men who like tgirls, dragqueens and femboys fall between the lines of bi and beyond......

Very well stated Indy

No matter how feminine a guy acts, if he looks masculine and not feminine it would do nothing for me.

It is that femininity that I am attracted to ultimately. They have to be strictly womanly in appearance, penis or no penis. :)