PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls and Top Status

Koanbred
07-11-2010, 03:18 PM
It once bewildered me as to why so many Tgirls claimed to be tops or versatile. I now believe that their claim to be "tops" or "versatile" is a type of advertising tag for the sex trade, while at the same time allowing them greater selectivity as to who is allowed to explore what they truly desire, deep down inside, within their hearts. Most Tgirls, I believe are bottoms! Most are on hormones and find it more difficult to achieve an erection than ever before. They were informed of this "inconvenience" before they were prescribed the hormones and most don't care as long as they reap the effeminate benefits from the medicine.

Many Tgirls couldn't care less if they had a penis anyway, as many choose to loose it to conclude their transitions. Claiming to be a "top" or "versatile" gives them greater leverage in denying an unattractive suiter access to their most treasured goods. It helps them to keep their internal privacy sealed to all potential would-be trespassers. It lets their prospective clients know that anything goes for pay, as long as they have greater control over what is occuring sexually. It also helps them to provide a greater barrier to HIV.

Most Tgirls would prefer to save their most treasured goods for those whom they truly have heart-felt feelings for, or truly lust after. However, having said that... for the right amount of money, they'll all freely admit to being bottoms!

From my personal experience, when Tgirls claim to be "Tops Only", almost 100% are lying straight through their teeth!

Love,
Koanbred

Ms Remy M
07-11-2010, 04:31 PM
It once bewildered me as to why so many Tgirls claimed to be tops or versatile. I now believe that their claim to be "tops" or "versatile" is a type of advertising tag for the sex trade, while at the same time allowing them greater selectivity as to who is allowed to explore what they truly desire, deep down inside, within their hearts. Most Tgirls, I believe are bottoms! Most are on hormones and find it more difficult to achieve an erection than ever before. They were informed of this "inconvenience" before they were prescribed the hormones and most don't care as long as they reap the effeminate benefits from the medicine.

Many Tgirls couldn't care less if they had a penis anyway, as many choose to loose it to conclude their transitions. Claiming to be a "top" or "versatile" gives them greater leverage in denying an unattractive suiter access to their most treasured goods. It helps them to keep their internal privacy sealed to all potential would-be tresspassers. It lets their prospective clients know that anything goes for pay, as long as they have greater control over what is occuring sexually. It also helps them to provide a greater barrier to HIV.

Most Tgirls would prefer to save their most treasured goods for those whom they truly have heart-felt feelings for, or truly lust after. However, having said that... for the right amount of money, they'll all freely admit to being bottoms!

From my personal experience, when Tgirls claim to be "Tops Only", almost 100% are lying straight through their teeth!

Love,
Koanbred

Tgirls, like their admirers have their individual preferences. Nothing wrong with that, regardless if their decision is based on personal or business reason. Like you said though, for the right amount of money you can get what you are looking for, especially for a 'regular' and/or attractive client.

Koanbred
07-11-2010, 07:54 PM
This is quite true Remy, and I have met more than my share who still derive their sexual pleasures from the original root. I still have yet to meet one who would sacrifice a good bottom screw for anything else!

I'm sure some are out there somewhere, but I just haven't met them...

Love,
Koanbred

bigdicki
07-11-2010, 08:40 PM

Many Tgirls couldn't care less if they had a penis anyway, as many choose to loose it to conclude their transitions. Claiming to be a "top" or "versatile" gives them greater leverage in denying an unattractive suiter access to their most treasured goods. It helps them to keep their internal privacy sealed to all potential would-be trespassers. It lets their prospective clients know that anything goes for pay, as long as they have greater control over what is occuring sexually. It also helps them to provide a greater barrier to HIV.

Love,
Koanbred

I agree with this and will add what one of tgirl friends told me after I couldn't cum while bangin' her. That hole is precious and they don't want it to get stretched out/worn out. One girl even told me one of her friends had a particularly well-endowed boyfriend who made her incontinent. Now, medically speaking, I don't know if this is a real worry, but obviously some girls think they better stay top while in the biz which it seems most dudes want anyway, so they don't ruin that asshole. :rolleyes:

peggygee
07-11-2010, 10:39 PM
I agree with this and will add what one of tgirl friends told me after I couldn't cum while bangin' her. That hole is precious and they don't want it to get stretched out/worn out. One girl even told me one of her friends had a particularly well-endowed boyfriend who made her incontinent. Now, medically speaking, I don't know if this is a real worry, but obviously some girls think they better stay top while in the biz which it seems most dudes want anyway, so they don't ruin that asshole. :rolleyes:

Back when anal sex was the only way that I could have sex I can recall enjoying it.

Post operatively I have really shied away from it as it tends to hurt me, particularly in comparision to
vaginal sex. This is most likely due to the fact that since I rarely have it, my anus, sphincter muscles,
etc. have really tightened up.

I will do it every once in a while, more for the guy's pleasure than mine, but I would not want to have to have
anal sex as the only option, for I see a future of anal prolapse, incontinence, and adult diapers.

Bottom line, pussy takes the dick willingly, but the ass puts up a fight. :eek:

peggygee
07-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Back when anal sex was the only way that I could have sex I can recall enjoying it.

Post operatively I have really shied away from it as it tends to hurt me, particularly in comparision to
vaginal sex. This is most likely due to the fact that since I rarely have it, my anus, sphincter muscles,
etc. have really tightened up.

I will do it every once in a while, more for the guy's pleasure than mine, but I would not want to have to have
anal sex as the only option, for I see a future of anal prolapse, incontinence, and adult diapers.

That and all the preperation prior to anal sex, such as enemas, etc.

Pussy is ready to go at a moments notice, ass needs a heads up. :D

a.non.mouse
07-12-2010, 12:35 AM

I think that says it all

bigdicki
07-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Peggy, I think you just bookended this convo with those insightful yet hilarious posts.:D

peggygee
07-12-2010, 02:34 AM
I think that says it all

Peggy, I think you just bookended this convo with those insightful yet hilarious posts.:D

Thought those would get a rise out of folks. :D

The other night I was watching something on tv, and it made me horny.

I went and grabbed one of my favorite vibrators, slid it right in, with no
effort whatsoever.

Could not, would not have done that anally. ;)