PDA

View Full Version : Predators

Ms Remy M
07-12-2010, 02:10 PM
I finally got some free time to go see the new Predators movie yesterday and it was Awesome! Probably the best action movie I've seen in a theater this year. Was worth the movie going experience, though I do admit to being biased as I'm a Robert Rodriguez fan and I liked the 1st two Predator flicks. As a side note this movie is nothing like the Aliens Vs Predator series which I found to be watchable but lacking. Everything in Predators from the music score, sound effects, action, and gore will leave you feeling like this is the perfect sequel from the first two Predator movies of the early 90's. The movie is in no way 'campy' either a la Dusk to Dawn or Planet Terror. The trailer for Machete was suitably awesome as well though I think "camp" will be in effect on that one which I personally don't mind

DrDickenstein
07-12-2010, 02:31 PM
I finally got some free time to go see the new Predators movie yesterday and it was Awesome! Probably the best action movie I've seen in a theater this year. Was worth the movie going experience, though I do admit to being biased as I'm a Robert Rodriguez fan and I liked the 1st two Predator flicks. As a side note this movie is nothing like the Aliens Vs Predator series which I found to be watchable but lacking. Everything in Predators from the music score, sound effects, action, and gore will leave you feeling like this is the perfect sequel from the first two Predator movies of the early 90's. The movie is in no way 'campy' either a la Dusk to Dawn or Planet Terror. The trailer for Machete was suitably awesome as well though I think "camp" will be in effect on that one which I personally don't mind

Cool nice review. Going to check it out this week!