PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James

babyjesus
07-12-2010, 04:32 PM
I've been away for a while can't believe there are no posts about Lebron James.
Look I'm a knick fan so I was pissed with the announcement.
but ultimately he has every right to go where ever he wants to go.
I just think the way he made the announcement was classless. I also think he took the easy way out.
all hail Amare the new king of NYC! :D

kilakali
07-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Actually maybe people were sick of hearing about him. I know I am and I agree with you on his annoucement (which I refused to watch on ESPN) it was was done without tact.
I never liked LeBronze even when he was drafted I liked Carmello. It will be interesting to see LeBrick taking a backseat on Wade's team. Even with those 3 its not enough to take out my Lakers...:p

Jordans take on Kobe vs. Lechoke...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsamobHeMc&feature=player_embedded
I've been away for a while can't believe there are no posts about Lebron James.
Look I'm a knick fan so I was pissed with the announcement.
but ultimately he has every right to go where ever he wants to go.
I just think the way he made the announcement was classless. I also think he took the easy way out.
all hail Amare the new king of NYC! :D

bigdicki
07-13-2010, 01:26 AM
I am tired of it. But I totally disagree that it was "classless". The man spent 7 years in that city and the best they could do to help him win was to get one of the older players in the league with multiple injuries. I admire what he's doing. Taking less money and completely shouldering the responsibility of bringing a ring to Miami. I have my doubts as to whether they can do it due to injuries and lack of chemistry, but you gotta admire the brass balls on the kid fa sho. What was classless was the comments from the Cavaliers' owner. But hey, at the end of the day, they are all rich men arguing over something that matters very little in the scheme of things.

Oh, and by the way, FUCK Kobe! LOL :p

kilakali
07-13-2010, 01:41 AM
I agree on Gilbert but he got what he deserved he pampered Lebron. No matter what Mike Brown or Danny Ferry said it was all about Lebron. He got bit in the ass now he is sore. Now his Cavs will be the Clips of the eastern confrence.

I am tired of it. But I totally disagree that it was "classless". The man spent 7 years in that city and the best they could do to help him win was to get one of the older players in the league with multiple injuries. I admire what he's doing. Taking less money and completely shouldering the responsibility of bringing a ring to Miami. I have my doubts as to whether they can do it due to injuries and lack of chemistry, but you gotta admire the brass balls on the kid fa sho. What was classless was the comments from the Cavaliers' owner. But hey, at the end of the day, they are all rich men arguing over something that matters very little in the scheme of things.

Oh, and by the way, FUCK Kobe! LOL :p

babyjesus
07-13-2010, 01:42 PM
I agree Kobe is better than Lebron.. Just check the leadership factor and also check kobe's fingers for rings..

The heat are gonna win alot of games but I see them going to the finals without a bench...

babyjesus
07-13-2010, 01:43 PM
sorry I can't see them going to the finals without a bench...

mrvice
07-13-2010, 03:29 PM
looks like its gonna an interesting season cuz the way i see with all this hype they aint gonna win a ring this season maybe next season

kilakali
07-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Chris Paul stated at Carmello's wedding this past weekend that the knicks in the near future will have: Chris Paul, Mello, and Stoudamire......:eek:

babyjesus
07-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Chris Paul stated at Carmello's wedding this past weekend that the knicks in the near future will have: Chris Paul, Mello, and Stoudamire......:eek:

That would be HOTTTT!!! :D