PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon !!

kilakali
07-14-2010, 11:17 AM
First off great update especially the set on Cinnamon. I knew Buddy Wood do a great job with her...;) Im eager to see his work with Nadia and Chelsi aka Miami Lee.

GroobySteven
07-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Buddy liked all the girls but really thought Nadi was something special.

mrvice
07-14-2010, 03:17 PM
for some reason that first pix looked like faith evans

DrDickenstein
07-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Yup new Coming Soons look pretty good. Gina lookin all boobalicious!! Tony Vee NYC new girl Tiffany...

And FL new girl Hennessey, lookin forward to her set, she's a Tampa/St Pete girl. Seen her ads on BP, but never in person so a BTG expose may be just what she needed to boost her brand.

Speaking of, anyone tried Hennessey Black?? I'm going on record right here, right now....if u dabble in the Henn, splurge a lil bit and get that Black....u will never ever go back!!! :cool:

TurboMan
07-14-2010, 09:41 PM
for some reason that first pix looked like faith evans

The reason is..sho ya right...that's Ms.Evans twin.

Buddy Wood
07-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Yeah quite a few gorgeous ebony babies recently!! Nadia was definitely fun and a new favorite of mine!

TICOFURY22
07-15-2010, 03:15 PM
DAMNIT MANYE !
they all dolled up like euro fashion models
I loveeeee that grimey hoodrat club vibe when you post the candid shots

don't get me wrong they beautiful and my new favorites
and eager to get anything new from both of them !!

TICOFURY22
07-18-2010, 03:57 AM
damn another set from strokers
she is the bomb
:D

DrDickenstein
07-18-2010, 06:22 AM
damn another set from strokers
she is the bomb
:D

She's hot...but disappointing set. I'm bettin Mr B Wood's product gonna b much much better!!

ballznnutzz
07-18-2010, 08:23 AM
the coming soon needs to be coming sooner rather than later. ill leave it at that

thegreat1
07-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Yup new Coming Soons look pretty good. Gina lookin all boobalicious!! Tony Vee NYC new girl Tiffany...

And FL new girl Hennessey, lookin forward to her set, she's a Tampa/St Pete girl. Seen her ads on BP, but never in person so a BTG expose may be just what she needed to boost her brand.

Speaking of, anyone tried Hennessey Black?? I'm going on record right here, right now....if u dabble in the Henn, splurge a lil bit and get that Black....u will never ever go back!!! :cool:

that hennessey black goes SUPER HARD...shit is like 13 bucks a shot, but will have you peeled all the way back for sure...i'm not a dark liquor dude, but if i ever hook up with jade or gina, i'ma have that hennessey black in my system...as the bay area nigs might say, that's that 'go dumb' juice right there

kilakali
07-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Yeah quite a few gorgeous ebony babies recently!! Nadia was definitely fun and a new favorite of mine!

Yeah Buddy you had some honey's your way... lots of new faces.:D

a.non.mouse
07-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Real cute but I feel like a dirty old man when I see her pics. She looks too much like a teenager.

ROC
07-27-2010, 07:42 PM
nadia is the truth... Great body!