PDA

View Full Version : Tgirlscam.com

cumshooter69
07-18-2010, 12:29 AM
I just tried it out and it's fantastic, big picture when you go private and the picture is clear and doesn't keep stopping and starting, flows pretty steady.

Met a wonderful Tgirl on their named Patrica, gorgeous girl with a big cock and very hairy pubes. Kept her in my favorites for next time round.

Pricewise it was the cheapest i've seen when it comes to pvt shows, it was a little less than $2 a minute compared to the average $4 on some of the other sites. And the selection of Tgirls was amazing, over 170 Tgirls were on to choose from.

I first went through a few in the free chat to see who was friendly and who wasn't, like everywhere you have to find the one you want and with that many to choose from you'll find her.

Well that's my kinda review on the Tgirlcam site, I think it's a cool way to have fun with a pretty tgirl once in awhile when your not getting the real thing.

cumshooter69

DrDickenstein
07-18-2010, 06:25 AM
I just tried it out and it's fantastic, big picture when you go private and the picture is clear and doesn't keep stopping and starting, flows pretty steady.

Met a wonderful Tgirl on their named Patrica, gorgeous girl with a big cock and very hairy pubes. Kept her in my favorites for next time round.

Pricewise it was the cheapest i've seen when it comes to pvt shows, it was a little less than $2 a minute compared to the average $4 on some of the other sites. And the selection of Tgirls was amazing, over 170 Tgirls were on to choose from.

I first went through a few in the free chat to see who was friendly and who wasn't, like everywhere you have to find the one you want and with that many to choose from you'll find her.

Well that's my kinda review on the Tgirlcam site, I think it's a cool way to have fun with a pretty tgirl once in awhile when your not getting the real thing.

cumshooter69

Nice review, thanx for the info.