PDA

View Full Version : Where is Dirty South?

freakyty
07-20-2010, 12:39 AM
I haven't seen a shoot from him in a long time. I always enjoyed his style of videos, not to mention the fine girls he was able to get. Anyone that knows him please let him know his work is greatly missed. Thanks.

top_dawg
07-20-2010, 01:00 AM
now the whole site is down.

Ms Remy M
07-20-2010, 11:55 AM
We actually just discussed this in another thread. DS is taking an extended hiatus. I personally, try to get him enthused about shooting again when I do speak to him. He's doing good though, doing 'big things', staying busy. :cool:

I wasn't online yesterday, but the site seems fine now.

GroobySteven
07-20-2010, 01:13 PM
No reports of the site being down - and if it had been, you wouldn't have been able to access the forum.

Dirty has a number of his own things going on - and I totally agree that the site is poorer without him. We're hoping he'll grace us with a few shoots soon. Thankfully Remy has really stepped up his game, Buddy seems to have jungle fever and the other photographers are getting some killer girls and sets.

You'll know - when we know.

DrDickenstein
07-20-2010, 01:26 PM
No reports of the site being down - and if it had been, you wouldn't have been able to access the forum.

Dirty has a number of his own things going on - and I totally agree that the site is poorer without him. We're hoping he'll grace us with a few shoots soon. Thankfully Remy has really stepped up his game, Buddy seems to have jungle fever and the other photographers are getting some killer girls and sets.

Yup he is missed and hope he makes it back sooner than later but here's to Dirty in his other endeavors!!

Ur right, the other photog's have definitely stepped it up in his absence!! Nice work fellas!!

kilakali
07-20-2010, 09:09 PM
We actually just discussed this in another thread. DS is taking an extended hiatus. I personally, try to get him enthused about shooting again when I do speak to him. He's doing good though, doing 'big things', staying busy. :cool:

I wasn't online yesterday, but the site seems fine now.

I believe he was refering to DS site Dirtysouth shemales which is down.

nycguy
07-20-2010, 10:58 PM
I believe he was refering to DS site Dirtysouth shemales which is down.

Wow not a good omen :eek: Well if he is the same dude behind dirty south video, i guess he is still doing well. They are the ones who shot the pebbelz vid, among others. Maybe he is re-tooling his site, maybe he is moving from ts material.

nycguy
07-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Or maybe he's logged on as a moderator right now! :confused:

kilakali
07-20-2010, 11:29 PM
Or maybe he's logged on as a moderator right now! :confused:

The site has been down for awhile... The last update was back on April.

DirtySouth
07-21-2010, 03:36 AM
Whats up everybody...

Everything is cool, I've just been hella busy with some things outside of the business.

My server is having some problems I just discovered today so the site will be back up any moment now with updates soon to follow.

Meanwhile, if I dont make it to the forum any time soon again, feel free to contact me via email and I'll give you my messenger name. dirtysouth404@gmail.com

nycguy
07-21-2010, 05:14 AM
The site has been down for awhile... The last update was back on April.

I meant here Kila, I saw that him and Remy where logged in as moderators when i posted that.