PDA

View Full Version : New Faces Unique & Claire

kilakali
07-21-2010, 12:36 AM
A couple of new faces for you guys. These girls did their shoots recently, so be on the lookout and you heard it first from me...:p

Claire a new Go-Go dancer at club Rage. Ive known her for a few months cool girl. My fellow Brasillia Unique who is from Ponta Grossa in the state of Paraná, Brasil. This girl believe me is HUGE. When I first met her sometime ago she was bragging to me on how big she was....:rolleyes: She eventually invited me over to her place for some pics and I was floored when she showed me.....:eek: Lookout Suzana Holmes there is a new girl on the scene.

Hey BD some more Aubrey pics for you she got freaky with Dianna for me.
For some of the old-school guys Jasmine Jewels dropped by with Morgan Bailey.

bigdicki
07-23-2010, 03:58 AM
I'm still shocked that I am the only one on here drooling over Aubrey. That girl is bad. And Jasmine was just in NYC... that lady clocks more miles than George Clooney in "Up in the Air".

kilakali
07-25-2010, 12:39 AM
I'm still shocked that I am the only one on here drooling over Aubrey. That girl is bad. And Jasmine was just in NYC... that lady clocks more miles than George Clooney in "Up in the Air".

You are the only one admitting it...;) I noticed her pics are getting quite a few views...

anonymoussonny
08-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Please gift wrap and present Claire with a bottle of LOTION.

Sparky Snakeden
08-11-2010, 02:04 AM
you can see claire on web cam now go check her out she's lovin it!
http://tgirl-cams.com/live-sex-chat/shemale/ChocolateEclair

i took this pix of her last night

benhur
08-11-2010, 02:23 AM
Hey Kilakali really hope to see more of Unique (love huge black cocks!) very soon... many thanks! ;)

ballznnutzz
08-11-2010, 11:30 AM
unique aint that bad. that other "bnew face" need some more time under her belt.

kilakali
08-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Please gift wrap and present Claire with a bottle of LOTION.

She has eczema..........:(

Koanbred
08-17-2010, 02:54 AM
Aubrey's Rock'n the FReakin' House!!!