PDA

View Full Version : When a TG starts calling you "boo".

MrF
09-11-2008, 02:31 AM
Ok, so I've known this one fairly hot BTG for over 4 years now. She sometimes leaves town for months at a time. She used to be cold and indifferent towards me (what I usually expect), but the last few months has become friendlier and now calls me "boo", and has been calling my cell more often.

I read that "boo" is slang that derives from "beau" and is a term of endearment. Of course, you can't buy endearment but you can buy a very good approximation sometimes !

Lately if I leave my phone on, I get about 10 missed calls from her a week, sometimes a cluster of 3 in an hour, and once at 2:30 am (as I mentioned). Whew !! Yet she always seems calm and kinda sleepy (maybe stoned ?) when I call back and say I can't make it -- she says "Ah, you awright." But I do make it sometimes. :cool:

I figure its the sucky economy.

DirtySouth
09-11-2008, 03:38 AM
Ok, so I've known this one fairly hot BTG for over 4 years now. She sometimes leaves town for months at a time. She used to be cold and indifferent towards me (what I usually expect), but the last few months has become friendlier and now calls me "boo", and has been calling my cell more often.

I read that "boo" is slang that derives from "beau" and is a term of endearment. Of course, you can't buy endearment but you can buy a very good approximation sometimes !

Lately if I leave my phone on, I get about 10 missed calls from her a week, sometimes a cluster of 3 in an hour, and once at 2:30 am (as I mentioned). Whew !! Yet she always seems calm and kinda sleepy (maybe stoned ?) when I call back and say I can't make it -- she says "Ah, you awright." But I do make it sometimes. :cool:

Youre right. Odds are she's setting you up for a favor or request. Hit me up in a PM.

Ms Remy M
09-11-2008, 04:05 AM
LOL if you are in the Hampton Roads Area I know who you are talking about, the time schedule you gave coincedes with the chick I'm thinking of, and yeah she does like a lil wacky tabacco throughout the day.

TVSURFER
09-11-2008, 06:04 PM

:DCheck this out:
Sept. 10, 3:03pm

T-girl: Hey...
Me: Wassup?
T-girl: Nothin… just woke up
Me: K
T-girl: I need a favor..
Me: I’m not a bank or taxi, so wassup?
T-girl: I need to post my eros ad
Me: Go to Kinkos, its right across the street!
T-girl: I KNO THAT! I NEED TO PAY FOR IT
Me: Well?
T-girl: Its only 120
Me: I told u, I’m not a bank!
T-girl: I kno that, but its just a small favor, u can’t do that 4 me?
Me: Lets get sumthin clear; I don’t lay n da bed bed til 3 when I kno I have shit 2 do, then expect sumbody 2 take up my slack!
The real world ain’t like that!
T-girl: Im not expecting you to pick up my slack, and just like I shouldn’t worry about wat I do, dnt worry about I do sweetie
Me: ???
T-girl: I asked a favor..its either yes or no I didn’t need your lecturd
Me: Ok, no!
T-girl: Ok
This was a conversation I got from a cute t-girl (I met her this summer), via text messaging. It illustrates what MrF stated and what Dirty South so insightfully touched on.
It would seem if you know a girl for any length of time they are going to try and use you in some sort of way; that's human nature!
This thread dramatically illustrates what subtle commonalties we all have!:cool: