PDA

View Full Version : Honey a.k.a Honey Foxx

kilakali
07-21-2010, 09:46 PM
A few pics of my homie Honey now known as Honey Foxx she is looking better than ever now. She is on her way to getting implants soon.

brandonnsdiego
07-22-2010, 12:18 AM
She is gorgeous!

TurboMan
07-22-2010, 12:25 AM
A few pics of my homie Honey now known as Honey Foxx she is looking better than ever now. She is on her way to getting implants soon.

Implants..hell to da naw..Honey Foxx is already tight cause anything over a mouthful is going to waste anyway.

DrDickenstein
07-22-2010, 02:33 AM

Oh wow....very nice! Implants or not, she bangin already!!! :eek:

62des
07-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Sexy but I want to see more names other than foxx and coxx variations.

unknown5
07-23-2010, 08:42 AM
i like her kali
shes beautiful

eclectic_co
07-24-2010, 06:25 AM
Beautiful!
and implants... she don't need to change a thing on the sex appeal front.

:cool:

ROC
07-27-2010, 09:08 PM
real sexi.........

babyjesus
07-28-2010, 01:05 AM

great can't wait to see the new rack!:D

Ms Remy M
07-28-2010, 01:27 PM
She's so sexy! I like her hormone boobs just fine, but can understand her wanting to get implants and they'll surely look great on her. I just hope they fit her frame and not some over the top huge boobs. Regardless, her face is Sitting! I can't wait to see the updated look which hopefully KilaKali will provide some sneak peek shots of, when they are ready for the camera. :cool:

TurboMan
07-28-2010, 02:25 PM
She's so sexy! I like her hormone boobs just fine, but can understand her wanting to get implants and they'll surely look great on her. I just hope they fit her frame and not some over the top huge boobs. Regardless, her face is Sitting! I can't wait to see the updated look which hopefully KilaKali will provide some sneak peek shots of, when they are ready for the camera. :cool:

Ditto..Remy you are hitting the nail dead center.

kanguru
07-31-2010, 11:10 AM
I don't really care about tits, atleast not on her. The first video I saw of her her dick made me nut, but more power to her for getting implants. She's cute in the face already, it strikes me as very feminine. The combined with a juicy cock like she has and I busted lol.

DrDickenstein
07-31-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't really care about tits, atleast not on her. The first video I saw of her her dick made me nut, but more power to her for getting implants. She's cute in the face already, it strikes me as very feminine. The combined with a juicy cock like she has and I busted lol.

Where did u her see videos?? Inquiring minds wanna know :p

TurboMan
07-31-2010, 08:23 PM

Well i don't care about da dick on her or any other..i am a AZZ man...GIMMIE.

kanguru
07-31-2010, 10:57 PM
Where did u her see videos?? Inquiring minds wanna know :p

I believe she was on Shemale Strokers?? She nutted on a mirror I believe, I was done lol.

TVSURFER
08-01-2010, 12:10 AM
I hope she doesn't get cereal bowls on her small frame.

kanguru
08-01-2010, 02:12 AM
I hope she doesn't get cereal bowls on her small frame.

I think anything larger than a C is too much for her. Some girls get implants that fit their frame first, then get them upgraded to the point to where they no longer look natural and end up looking like a doll with fake parts. Honey is passable as hell, and with a nice, medium rack she'll be wifey material lol.

honeyfox2010
11-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Hey thanks for all the LOVE Yes I am excited to get my Implants soon..... I will not be getting them too large or "Cereal Bowls" but I hope just to enhance them a little to add that WOW factor! Well here is a sneek Peek Before and I will be sure to upadte Kilakali with an After shot! Lots of Love xoxoxo:p

mrvice
11-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Hey thanks for all the LOVE Yes I am excited to get my Implants soon..... I will not be getting them too large or "Cereal Bowls" but I hope just to enhance them a little to add that WOW factor! Well here is a sneek Peek Before and I will be sure to upadte Kilakali with an After shot! Lots of Love xoxoxo:p

dang honey wht will it take to marry you;):D:cool:

kilakali
11-12-2010, 04:23 AM

Maybe I can take a pic....:cool:

socal1984
01-20-2011, 06:24 PM
Can't wait to see them honey, you're sexy as hell! Glad to hear you won't be going over the top, I love your look girl

CosmicTraveler
01-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Those don't look too bad. Although personally I like a nice pair of DFC's.

janicetg69
02-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi and yes Im new here. I know I must have been dreaming but I saw a dead ringer for Honey Foxx in Chapel Hill NC this week. She was drop dead outta sight not to mention beautiful. Now if anyone out there cares a dime, please tell me that I didn't blow a chance to meet her, I mean surly that dream was not actually her!!

kilakali
02-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Hi and yes Im new here. I know I must have been dreaming but I saw a dead ringer for Honey Foxx in Chapel Hill NC this week. She was drop dead outta sight not to mention beautiful. Now if anyone out there cares a dime, please tell me that I didn't blow a chance to meet her, I mean surly that dream was not actually her!!

You were dreaming Honey Foxx has been in San Fran.

newyorkguyhere
02-23-2011, 04:19 AM

they look just Perfect right now, don't need to do a thing ;)

stay beautiful!!

kilakali
02-23-2011, 05:02 AM
It seems like this thread wont go away so I will share a few recent pics of Ms. Foxx.

eclectic_co
02-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Kila,

Appreciate the update!

It seems like this thread wont go away so I will share a few recent pics of Ms. Foxx.

Sparky Snakeden
02-24-2011, 11:53 PM

she will be clubing tonight at BlueMoonNights in North Hollywood with Sheeba Starr, Aliize, Denisse, Jazlene, Miranda, Morgan Bailey, and possibly Nody Nadia, plus so many more of the Hottest tgirls in L.A.

Sparky Snakeden
02-25-2011, 10:45 AM
got some Honey Tonight! see the rest on tgirls.com