PDA

View Full Version : Is this the same girl?

TVSURFER
07-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Is this the same girl? I really don't think so! Name spelling is different, yet they are on the same sets of photos. C'mon, all you guys with the discerning eyes, is it?
:cool:

kilakali
07-28-2010, 01:16 AM
The second pic the girl has 2 moles on her neck and from the set Remy did i couldnt see any noticeable moles. They are from the exact same city as well...hmmm

DrDickenstein
07-28-2010, 01:37 AM
I say: same chic

Here's a pic from this new set (mole on neck visible in this pic...and some others) and a pic from the Dec 2007 set for comparison.

Visual evidence:
Shape of head
Eyes/eyebrows
Small dark mole on neck
Small houlder stretch marks
Dick is definitely a "grower"

LOL that's all I got, but yah gotta be the same model. :cool:

kilakali
07-28-2010, 01:44 AM
I say: same chic

Here's a pic from this new set (mole on neck visible in this pic...and some others) and a pic from the Dec 2007 set for comparison.

Visual evidence:
Shape of head
Eyes/eyebrows
Small dark mole on neck
Small houlder stretch marks
Dick is definitely a "grower"

LOL that's all I got, but yah gotta be the same model. :cool:

Sherlock Dickenstein got it.... She just had on more makeup it appears she sweated off some of it in the second pic and you can see the moles.

TVSURFER
07-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Have to concede this one to the Doc! You know how those doctors are: If there is funk in the body, they'll tell you where it came from! Good call, Doc!

DrDickenstein
07-28-2010, 02:31 AM
Sherlock Dickenstein got it.... She just had on more makeup it appears she sweated off some of it in the second pic and you can see the moles.

Exactly what I was thinking....alot more make-up and it eventually wore off...

Have to concede this one to the Doc! You know how those doctors are: If there is funk in the body, they'll tell you where it came from! Good call, Doc!

Uhhh yup...knowing the origins of funk is crucial!! LOL Sun shines on even a dog's ass once in a while fellas...

I'm right about the other one I called out last week too...but I have vowed to just "let it go"... :p Oh...damn...oops. :eek:

Handandsom
07-28-2010, 04:42 AM
Just to add to the Doc, peep the stretch marks on the left arm near the shoulder (if you are looking at the pic) or it would be her right arm near that shoulder:cool: