PDA

View Full Version : So I was chatting with Louie Damazo..

ast123
07-28-2010, 06:00 AM
....back and forth on the brazil transsexual forums about (you guessed it!) more ass shaking in vids....basically i just requested about 15 seconds of "hands on knees" booty poppin (for the tgirls who can do it)...i was surprised how quickly he did it and it came out nice in the new Vanessa Valentinny video there.

I would like to request the same here and you guys can let me know.

Can we just make it an official thing to do maybe just 10 seconds or so of naked tgirls booty poppin here on black tgirls? thats all i ask, just 10 to 15 seconds, for the girls that can do it

you guys already know my love for ass shaking as expressed on these boards lol and as i searched through the videos there is definetly a nice amount of ass shaking footage here and i love it and appreciate it. I know you filmers jobs are not as easy as they look.

However, specifically , booty poppin naked with hands on knees is not as common..and i must say i go crazy when i see it...i know it sounds a little nit picky but hey i thought might as well ask who knows...

if it did happen i swear i would never stop re-billing to this site...i know its only like $20 a month from me but hey money is money

ast123
07-28-2010, 06:46 AM
btw, the new luxury video has some of the best ass shaking i have seen! nice! as i said the only adjustment i would make would be to have her doing it standing up with hands on knees but other than that i looooooooovvvve it as well as chanel...you guys really amped up the ass bouncin!...damn i need to waych the updates before i comment lol

BlkMuscleTop
07-28-2010, 11:28 AM
btw, the new luxury video has some of the best ass shaking i have seen! nice!

+++++++++++++++

Very good to hear about that

Booty Poppin is the shit

:)

GroobySteven
07-28-2010, 01:45 PM
I'll put the call out to all the photographers to get this from the girls who can.

GroobySteven
07-28-2010, 02:01 PM
PS - post some links to what you like.

ast123
07-29-2010, 05:36 AM
PS - post some links to what you like.

sure, and i appreciate the openness to the idea...

a decent example on this site would be this logan kennedy video from 4:01-4:04 minute mark...i personally think its better when the camera is directly behind the girl but you get the idea...

http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/movie.php?g=3733&name=Kennedy+Logan

if you guys also subscribe to the brazil site,,,this is another good example from :49-:53 mark..(second vid..on the top right)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.com/members/movie.php?g=3555&name=Domy

ast123
08-02-2010, 12:57 AM
came across some more...

Strawberry
at the 7:46-7:52 mark

http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/movie.php?g=4146&name=Strawberry+%28aka+Kianna%29

ast123
08-11-2010, 06:41 AM
great updates i see there has been a lot more ass shaking in the recent videos and im lovin it its good to see the members requests fulfilled. But yeah as i was saying the ONLY minor tweak/request I had was just a little more naked ass shakin while standing up with hands on knees poppin it/dancin, as opposed to laying on a couch or bed..... everything else is great im lovin it! keep up the good work guys