PDA

View Full Version : Shanice Ebony aka Shanice Khan

thegreat1
07-28-2010, 10:14 PM
any info on her? this is one beautiful chick

http://www.tgflix.com/file/pic/photo/2010/06/ShaniceKhan-shanice-ebony-naked_500.jpg

bigdicki
07-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Nice find Great1. I've seen pics of her on Tgflix, but do you know where she's from?

thegreat1
07-29-2010, 01:03 AM
Nice find Great1. I've seen pics of her on Tgflix, but do you know where she's from?

Washington DC

bigdicki
07-29-2010, 01:45 AM
Washington DC

Another reason why DC is one of the TG capitals.

thegreat1
07-29-2010, 02:19 AM

when i came across her profile on tgflix, i stopped in my tracks...that's almost perfection right there

DrDickenstein
07-29-2010, 02:24 AM

when i came across her profile on tgflix, i stopped in my tracks...that's almost perfection right there

Oh yes indeed, u should see her strutting her stuff at 3AM in a bikini on the 5th & K in NW DC!! Circa 2000-03...I'm talkin about traffic jams, rear-end accidents, complete insanity on Fri & Sat on those streets man! She was a regular, I window-shopped...but never stepped up to the register though (with her anyways). :cool:

TVSURFER
07-29-2010, 02:43 AM
Oh yes indeed, u should see her strutting her stuff at 3AM in a bikini on the 5th & K in NW DC!! Circa 2000-03...I'm talkin about traffic jams, rear-end accidents, complete insanity on Fri & Sat on those streets man! She was a regular, I window-shopped...but never stepped up to the register though (with her anyways). :cool:
Damn Doc, you know that's no way to operate! :rolleyes: ;) :D
:cool:

thegreat1
07-29-2010, 04:09 AM

the question is...where can she be found in DC NOW?

just so y'all understand...she is on the same level as Gina with me...hell, i'd honestly marry this woman

DrDickenstein
07-29-2010, 04:14 AM
the question is...where can she be found in DC NOW?

just so y'all understand...she is on the same level as Gina with me...hell, i'd honestly marry this woman

Not sure, I moved away in 2005. Wish I knew since I'll be on layover there overnight next week. :(

As recent as last year i think, I would see her posting up ads on Eros....sporadically. Possibly on BP as well...can't remember. That's all I got.

DrDickenstein
07-29-2010, 04:15 AM
Damn Doc, you know that's no way to operate! :rolleyes: ;) :D

LOL...it is when ur on a budget -- must choose wisely gwasshoppa!! I could eat beans n toast for only so long!! :p

thegreat1
07-29-2010, 04:20 AM
Not sure, I moved away in 2005. Wish I knew since I'll be on layover there overnight next week. :(

As recent as last year i think, I would see her posting up ads on Eros....sporadically. Possibly on BP as well...can't remember. That's all I got.

i WILL find her...i am on a mission now...that's wife material...and i'm not joking

DrDickenstein
07-29-2010, 04:27 AM
i WILL find her...i am on a mission now...that's wife material...and i'm not joking

Go get'er man!!

bigdicki
07-29-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure if I like the "bald-head slick" look, but she is a beautiful girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNrGisDs89A&feature=related

Ms Remy M
07-29-2010, 01:02 PM
I saw a pic of her recently on BP, I thought it was a GG as the pic was just headshot and didn't bother to call. Will see if I can find ad again

thegreat1
07-29-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm not sure if I like the "bald-head slick" look, but she is a beautiful girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNrGisDs89A&feature=related

it takes a REAL beauty to pull off the bald head look...gotta not only look good, but be confident as well...that's sexy

I saw a pic of her recently on BP, I thought it was a GG as the pic was just headshot and didn't bother to call. Will see if I can find ad again

if you find it, hit me up...much appreciated remy

ROC
07-30-2010, 12:11 AM
SHAWTY IS FINE AS HELL! :eek:

TVSURFER
07-30-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm inclined to agree with TG1 on the bald look. It signifies a certain type of confidence and independence we don't normally see in contemporary t-girls. However, because its a departure from what we see all the time, straight, wig hair that flow over the shoulders, it takes a differrent head shape to pull it off. I think Ms. Ebony/Khan wears the look quite well. IMHO

bigdicki
07-30-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm inclined to agree with TG1 on the bald look. It signifies a certain type of confidence and independence we don't normally see in contemporary t-girls. However, because its a departure from what we see all the time, straight, wig hair that flow over the shoulders, it takes a differrent head shape to pull it off. I think Ms. Ebony/Khan wears the look quite well. IMHO

What you talkin' bout Surfer??!! All my girls have their own, flowing locks of hair. :rolleyes:

TVSURFER
07-30-2010, 01:21 AM
What you talkin' bout Surfer??!! All my girls have their own, flowing locks of hair. :rolleyes:
Yeah, right, er, Will... I mean BD! :D

kilakali
07-30-2010, 01:28 AM

http://www.tgflix.com/file/pic/photo/2010/06/ShaniceKhan-shanice-ebony-naked_500.jpg

I thought she looked familiar until i saw the vid BD posted. I met her a year or so ago. She is in the house of Khan i dont know her well but i know other girls in that house. I can get you some info on her...

bigdicki
07-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Yeah, right, er, Will... I mean BD! :D

Yea, just call me Willis... except I don't do crack just an occassional blunt. :p

TVSURFER
07-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Yea, just call me Willis... except I don't do crack just an occassional blunt. :p
Homie, I corrected myself, didn't I? Give a brutha credit!:D

babyjesus
08-01-2010, 02:01 AM

Yo Doc! WTF how could you resist the temptation on this chic.. she is absolutely stunning!:p

pipeahoe
08-01-2010, 06:59 PM
yeah she's hot ....damn i was just in DC NW side GRRRRRRR:mad:

Indy24
08-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Damn you are really on this chick heels.

Did you try HA?

thegreat1
08-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Damn you are really on this chick heels.

Did you try HA?

what is HA?

Experienced
08-04-2010, 12:17 AM
Fuck, she´s hot....

DrDickenstein
08-04-2010, 01:47 AM
what is HA?

HA = Hung Angels .... it's a forum

eclectic_co
08-08-2010, 07:23 PM
with that in front of me I could not resist takin a bite!

Fuck, she´s hot....