PDA

View Full Version : Tony Vee hard at work ...

GroobySteven
07-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Tony Vee ... the working man.
He doesn't say much in words but delivers it in pictures.

TurboMan
07-29-2010, 06:39 PM

Ya got that right...never seem to fail..this lady is fine as wine.

DrDickenstein
07-29-2010, 08:33 PM

Yes Mr Vee delivers the goods, no question!! Will be great to have her back!! :)

TVSURFER
07-29-2010, 09:38 PM
I've been saying that Tony Vee was the best photographer on this site for as long as I've been here. I am an enormous sycophant of his work as I've stated many times in the past. He has a natural and uncanny knack of engaging the models to get the most of what we want to see. He has given us the most timeless and memorable hardcore that this site has ever produced. And, a lot of the most famous T-girl models have stood in front of that glass block partition!
And yes, he's a quiet guy that delivers very beautiful and sexy girls with big dicks for SMY, too! The only thing I envy about Tony is that I'm not that infamous sofa or fireplace, they get to see all the action that goes on in his house! ;)
:cool:

Ms Remy M
07-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Great work as usual Tony! She's really hot, can't wait to see the full show! :)

ROC
07-30-2010, 12:03 AM
GREAT JOB.......... SHE LOOKS GREAT! :eek:

DYNACORD
07-30-2010, 02:17 AM
She's beautiful. Check out her EYE's. WOW!

Tony Vee
08-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Thanks guys...the fireplace I built myself...the couch is due for a replacement!:cool:

DrDickenstein
08-06-2010, 03:19 AM
Thanks guys...the fireplace I built myself...the couch is due for a replacement!:cool:

LOL u did a great job on the place...I'm with Surfer, as soon as I see the glass blocks or familiar surroundings of Tony Vee land I know it's gonna be good. But yah, that couch....wow it's seen some beauties, and aalllllll those LOADS u manage to pull out of the girls!! It's reached 'DNA farm' status for real!! :D If there was such a thing, it would need to be on exhibit in the Tgirl Hall-of-Fame!! ;)

eclectic_co
08-08-2010, 08:16 PM
This is a stunning example of why we are all here!

Thanks Tony Vee,

:cool:

jjhill
03-26-2011, 02:14 AM
just wanted to say keep up the good work tony. Amazing job as always. My favorite part of your vids is when you have the girls walking to the couch/bed/or some other furniture and after they girls are done when they walk to the bathroom. Perfect, keep it up dude!

ROC
03-26-2011, 02:18 AM
keep doing ya thing tony~vee...... Athena looks great

mrmister4
03-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks guys...the fireplace I built myself...the couch is due for a replacement!:cool:that couch can tell some stories.....:D