PDA

View Full Version : Club Cobra's Goddess Night... CLOSED??!!

bigdicki
07-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Just saw this on the other board. I never even got to go to this club and now its closed? KilaKali, say it ain't so!:mad:

TVSURFER
07-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Just saw this on the other board. I never even got to go to this club and now its closed? KilaKali, say it ain't so!:mad:
WOW! I know that 's like pouring ice water on a hard dick! What's up with that Kila?
:cool:

Ms Remy M
07-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Hopefully its just that Goddess night and not the whole club. Assuming it is jumping on more than that night. Hopefully KilaKali will have some good news for us, we love those club photos him and Sparky are bringing in.

kilakali
07-30-2010, 01:39 AM

Yeah I recieved a text this morning about it. Cobra the club itself is not closed, but Goddess night (the night for Tgirls) is canceled at that location. Leslie the host is already securing a club for next Thursday. Im going to miss cobra I had alot of great memories and met alot of tgirls there.

brandonnsdiego
07-30-2010, 02:29 AM
Damn, I really wanted to go to that spot. Thanks Kali for letting us experience it a lil bit through your lens.

bigdicki
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Yeah I recieved a text this morning about it. Cobra the club itself is not closed, but Goddess night (the night for Tgirls) is canceled at that location. Leslie the host is already securing a club for next Thursday. Im going to miss cobra I had alot of great memories and met alot of tgirls there.

I second Brandon's sentiments above. Let us know where the new spot is KK.

kilakali
08-01-2010, 05:11 AM
I second Brandon's sentiments above. Let us know where the new spot is KK.

Thanks Brandon and BD.

Buddy Wood and Sparky Snakeden found another club called Blue Moon Nights. I wasnt able to attend this past Thursday, but I heard its bigger and better than Cobra.

Ms Remy M
08-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Ohhh, Blue Moon Nights, I'm liking this new spot already. As a fan of Lycan lore the reference to the 2nd full moon in a month is very intriguing. Can't wait to see the hot photos and chicks that are having fun there

nycguy
08-02-2010, 12:44 AM

Could it have something to do wit the host who threatened to kill the girl who plugged another club?!?

bigdicki
08-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Could it have something to do wit the host who threatened to kill the girl who plugged another club?!?

LOL... I'm pretty sure it didn't.

kilakali
08-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Ohhh, Blue Moon Nights, I'm liking this new spot already. As a fan of Lycan lore the reference to the 2nd full moon in a month is very intriguing. Can't wait to see the hot photos and chicks that are having fun there
Can you explain im not familiar with Lycan lore?

No not at all Jazmun wasnt serious she was only kidding.

Ms Remy M
08-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Can you explain im not familiar with Lycan lore?

The way the Blue Moon (which occurs naturally) is used varies with the author, but usually when there is a month with two full moons (Blue Moon) instead of one, Lycanthropes (were-wolves) gain mystical abilities and/or perform elaborate rituals in many cases with the entire pack communing together and gain knowledge and abilities from their ancestors. Traitors to the pack are usually sacrificed and ate during the rituals. Many authors use the eating of another werewolf during these rituals to initiate the transfer of the memories and abilities one werewolf may have to another.

The abilities gained vary but usually include the ability to change at will oppposed to only on a full moon. Also the ability to control how much they change. For instance, some new lycans may change completely into a large wolf, while other older lycans can assume the standard wolf/man hybrid commonly seen in cinema. Others still may be able to deny the change all together, and finally there are some older lycans that can shift their bone structure (not a true shapeshift but close) in their human form to look less like themselves. I have also seen the Blue Moon used to make Lycans impervious to the effects of silver.

Sorry I went off on a bit of a tangent but I love paranormal books especially those pertaining to Vampires and Were-wolves. If anyone is remotely interested in this stuff, I've been recommending L.A. Banks, a young black author, I think she's located in Philly and she puts a more Urban spin on her paranormal stories. She provides a different take on the vamp/lycan mythology which is refreshing and very easy to read and be entertained. While I love Anne Rice and consider her nearly the best for this genre, she does tend to spend 2 pages at a time vividly describing how pretty a room is which I know can be rather draining when you want to get to the action.

kilakali
08-06-2010, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the insght. I never heard the term lycan. I hope tonight the girls wont be looking like werewolves...lol
The way the Blue Moon (which occurs naturally) is used varies with the author, but usually when there is a month with two full moons (Blue Moon) instead of one, Lycanthropes (were-wolves) gain mystical abilities and/or perform elaborate rituals in many cases with the entire pack communing together and gain knowledge and abilities from their ancestors. Traitors to the pack are usually sacrificed and ate during the rituals. Many authors use the eating of another werewolf during these rituals to initiate the transfer of the memories and abilities one werewolf may have to another.

The abilities gained vary but usually include the ability to change at will oppposed to only on a full moon. Also the ability to control how much they change. For instance, some new lycans may change completely into a large wolf, while other older lycans can assume the standard wolf/man hybrid commonly seen in cinema. Others still may be able to deny the change all together, and finally there are some older lycans that can shift their bone structure (not a true shapeshift but close) in their human form to look less like themselves. I have also seen the Blue Moon used to make Lycans impervious to the effects of silver.

Sorry I went off on a bit of a tangent but I love paranormal books especially those pertaining to Vampires and Were-wolves. If anyone is remotely interested in this stuff, I've been recommending L.A. Banks, a young black author, I think she's located in Philly and she puts a more Urban spin on her paranormal stories. She provides a different take on the vamp/lycan mythology which is refreshing and very easy to read and be entertained. While I love Anne Rice and consider her nearly the best for this genre, she does tend to spend 2 pages at a time vividly describing how pretty a room is which I know can be rather draining when you want to get to the action.

eclectic_co
08-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Kilakali,

How long was the run at Cobra? Where you going from the start? Your participation at the club should be billable as it brought exposure across the country. hope the new spot is as active and enthralling as Cobra was. Keep up the GREAT work!

Sparky Snakeden
08-11-2010, 01:56 AM
yep cobra closed! life moves on to better things!

Come down to the new tgirl hot spot , i think the flier explains it all, either way it's a awsome place and they are glad to have us there so all should come down and par take in the shemale booty shakin! No cover before 10:30PM See some of the hottest tgirls in town!

kilakali
08-17-2010, 03:13 AM
Kilakali,

How long was the run at Cobra? Where you going from the start? Your participation at the club should be billable as it brought exposure across the country. hope the new spot is as active and enthralling as Cobra was. Keep up the GREAT work!

I dont know how long Cobra was open. I started going there in Oct. 09.