PDA

View Full Version : Booty Popping Music?

GroobySteven
07-30-2010, 03:23 PM
One the problems is that we can't use copyrighted music for your booty popping videos.
So are there any talented musicians here that could let us use something appropriate? We'd need you to sign off on letting us use it ... but it might make it famous ;-)

Ms Remy M
07-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Will it be edited into the video or just played from some source in the room?

I have already had a producer make me copyright free music, but if it can't be edited in properly my interest is severly limited. It sounds crappy when just playing from a laptop and then heard in the clips. I've done a few shoots with them last year and sent the audio tracks to the appropriate people. However; simply editing in the audo tracks whenever they are being played in the room could be excellent and what I've been asking for, for well over a year. :cool:

DrDickenstein
07-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Will it be edited into the video or just played from some source in the room?

I have already had a producer make me copyright free music, but if it can't be edited in properly my interest is severly limited. It sounds crappy when just playing from a laptop and then heard in the clips. I've done a few shoots with them last year and sent the audio tracks to the appropriate people. However; simply editing in the audo tracks whenever they are being played in the room could be excellent and what I've been asking for, for well over a year. :cool:

Hope the editing team comes thru for u...because you're right, playing music from a laptop or some other source on the "set" while the model is doing her thing sounds terrible and takes away from the scene, in most cases....IMO. ;)

Ms Remy M
07-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Indeed, I really don't even care about the music much anymore as it forced me to take up teaching the models how to be a better performer by talking throughout the entire clip, trying to engage the viewer due to the lack of music. I don't watch my own clips much, but it seems as though most take to my tips and advice well enough. Though there are the occasional, mostly new girls, that are too nervous to talk, and especially during the cum scene a lot them get quiet while they focus on trying to cum. I'm always telling them during the cum scene to at the very least "moan and get into it verbally as anything is better than just the near silent slippery sound of lube on cock being jerked. :)