PDA

View Full Version : A night with India

kilakali
08-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Since Cobra was closed I figured the crowd will be at Hamburger Marys Saturday for their big end of the month event. My girl India is in town so I called her up. Glad I did because she was dressed to kill. In her 5 inch pumps she was standing a full 6'5 since I am a couple of inches taller we definitely stood out in the crowd of 300 plus in attendance. This girl was so passable GG's in front of Roscoes chicken and Waffles was giving her compliments. Simply put she is a fine girl with a great personality.

India is on tour and if she is in your city check her out. Her size alone in the back (ass) and front not to mention her cumming ability which has been documented as one of the best shots on this site and others that she is on is worth it.

Ms Remy M
08-01-2010, 11:44 AM
6'5 you say eh. I live for the tall girls, and she is working it! She's a stallion and that love pink shot looks like the ass has doubled in size since DS shot her, *phew* thanks for the update!

TVSURFER
08-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Kila, was she standing next to a classic DeLoren? :confused:

:cool:

isucktranny
08-01-2010, 07:12 PM
i would love too meet india damn;)

DrDickenstein
08-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Wow India is lookin Amazing!! Thanx for the pics Kila!!

If she ever made it Tampa, I missed it. :( Now I'm abt to be gone so no doubt she will be visiting for weeks. lol Sometimes if I ain't got shitty luck, I ain't got luck at all. But I shall overcome. ;)

bigdicki
08-02-2010, 12:42 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed. There is only one car with side windows like that AND rear window like that.

kanguru
08-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Color me jealous!

I'll be on the look out for her, since she's on my "to boink before I die" list. Considering 2012 is coming, I'm running out of time! LMAO.

ty-clone
08-02-2010, 02:01 PM

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/08/03/future460.jpg

back to the future

TVSURFER
08-02-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed. There is only one car with side windows like that AND rear window like that.
Yeah, car buffs like us noticed something right away!

thepiedpiper
08-02-2010, 10:15 PM

Northern Irelands finest export!

And damn India got some serious behind these days. The next time I'm in the US this girl is definately one to look up :cool:

kilakali
08-05-2010, 11:12 AM
6'5 you say eh. I live for the tall girls, and she is working it! She's a stallion and that love pink shot looks like the ass has doubled in size since DS shot her, *phew* thanks for the update!

I was shocked myself and to find out that its natural and no enhancements. She added some extra pounds and it seems it went straight to her ass. I did the slap test and she passed..lol

kilakali
08-05-2010, 11:19 AM

Yes, I was going to mention it but I didnt think anyone would pick up on it. I have only seen 3 DeLorens here. My mechanic has one, but this one we saw that night was the only working one I have seen, and it was a 23 year old driving it. I dont believe it was his because when he drove off he was grinding the gears...:eek:

struggle
08-18-2010, 12:34 AM
By far the biggest D I ever had... And I can second the cumshot sentiment.... MEANEST MONEYSHOT TO THE FACE LOL SALUTE

vidman
08-18-2010, 08:48 AM
By far the biggest D I ever had... And I can second the cumshot sentiment.... MEANEST MONEYSHOT TO THE FACE LOL SALUTE

Hey Struggle, glad you survived the impalement. Better check your spleen, I'm sure she tapped it a few times with that thing.

kilakali
08-19-2010, 11:28 PM

Im sure your face was fully glazed...