PDA

View Full Version : i'm back...

mambonai
08-01-2010, 07:54 PM
well here i am, back on black t-girls... god, is it good! :)
basically i had quit, i have a g/f and thought wtf... after 10 months was on google, did a quick t-girl image search... and then it hit me like a thunderbolt - i MUST, i HAVE GOT to have BLACK T-GIRLS in my life. simple as that! i love my g/f, love my life - but something was missing... black-tgirls! god i love them! starting with the gorgeous colour, the awesome spectacular amazing incredible dicks, oh gosh... i'm addicted, i'm accepting that fact! funny thing, when i was subscribed i use to pick and choose - well, now i had a quick look... it's amazing! i think every single girl is awesome, missed them all, love them all. i also know whats next, it's inevitable... somehow, somewhere, sometime i'm going to have one of those awesome dicks in my mouth... in my ass... all over me... covered in incredible woman cum... as i savour... as i fall in love all over again. then i'll have that gorgeous ass in front of me... i'll ease in, warm, tight... heaven. and i'll know i'm truly happy, where i belong. black t-girls.com, i love you, thank you, i'm back, i'm home!

GroobySteven
08-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Welcome back!

DrDickenstein
08-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Yes indeed, welcome...back! Nice entrance speech, as well!!

And....while somewhat frightening :eek:, your avatar is pretty bad-ass!!! :D

Ms Remy M
08-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Welcome back to the forum! Great intro speech, hope you are able to stay active here, great bunch of admirers to mingle with.

Nepo
08-03-2010, 08:46 PM
welcome back..great speach! enjoy..