PDA

View Full Version : Now I know my A to Z's

thepiedpiper
08-03-2010, 10:10 PM
The site has finally filled out the alphabet with a full range of models from A thru Z with Unique. Mad props to Buddy!!

DYNACORD
08-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Damn that's big!

DrDickenstein
08-03-2010, 11:37 PM
The site has finally filled out the alphabet with a full range of models from A thru Z with Unique. Mad props to Buddy!!

Yup that's the one Kila was talkin about. She didn't lie to him....definitely packin for real!! :D

Ms Remy M
08-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Yes indeed! I can't wait to see the full set so I can really take her in. Wait-a-sec that didn't sound right, oh well. :)

TurboMan
08-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Yes indeed! I can't wait to see the full set so I can really take her in. Wait-a-sec that didn't sound right, oh well. :)

Take her in..wait-a-sec..Are we getting to know da real Remy? LOL.

mrvice
08-04-2010, 06:09 PM
remy looks like it slipped huh lol

Ms Remy M
08-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Lol too funny! Just to clarify I guess I fall Into the Vers Top category in that I'm primarily Top but have and would bottom if in a loving relationship but not for casual sex which I'm not a fan of anyway. Aside from that there is a fair bit I've chosen to not divulge on here about Remy, but more on that at some later date. :) enough about boring ol' me let's get back to the jaw dropping Unique! Any out and about pics?

babyjesus
08-04-2010, 07:28 PM
simply outstanding!:D

GroobySteven
08-04-2010, 11:01 PM
... or did Buddy just come up with a name beginning with U to fill in a gap?

Ursula?
Urma?
Unique?

thepiedpiper
08-05-2010, 12:33 AM

Ursula?
Urma?
Unique?

Perhaps it was a Unique idea....

DrDickenstein
08-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Lol too funny! Just to clarify I guess I fall Into the Vers Top category in that I'm primarily Top but have and would bottom if in a loving relationship but not for casual sex which I'm not a fan of anyway. Aside from that there is a fair bit I've chosen to not divulge on here about Remy, but more on that at some later date. :) enough about boring ol' me let's get back to the jaw dropping Unique! Any out and about pics?

Here's a few from that West Coast on lock dude!! :D :eek:

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2483

kilakali
08-05-2010, 11:03 AM

Ursula?
Urma?
Unique?
You are correct give this man a cigar...;)

Yup that's the one Kila was talkin about. She didn't lie to him....definitely packin for real!! :D
Yeah she shut me up real quick when I saw it. You cant tell by the pic posted but it has a serious hook downward. When she flatens it out its even longer...:eek:

Not quite out and about but I have many that I took at her place which shows a different side of her... Here are a couple..