PDA

View Full Version : DrD Signing Off....

DrDickenstein
08-08-2010, 05:51 AM
Adios fellas...keep it pumping on the BTG Forum and beyond. This will mark my last post for a good while...most likely 6 months. C ya in Feb.... Happy Holidays....and stuff!!! ;)

Looks like the next few months are loaded with honeys...y'all ENJOY and I look forward to catching up on all those updates and finding out what I missed on the forum - you know 6 months of forum activity will be hectic to get through, but it will be done.

Play safe, play smart, play HARD!!! :cool: :D

fuego
08-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Adios fellas...keep it pumping on the BTG Forum and beyond. This will mark my last post for a good while...most likely 6 months. C ya in Feb.... Happy Holidays....and stuff!!! ;)

Looks like the next few months are loaded with honeys...y'all ENJOY and I look forward to catching up on all those updates and finding out what I missed on the forum - you know 6 months of forum activity will be hectic to get through, but it will be done.

Be safe man

catch you later

bigdicki
08-08-2010, 07:32 AM
No doubt Doc. Be safe.

Ms Remy M
08-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Have a safe journey, and will be looking forward to your return Dr Dickenstein

TurboMan
08-08-2010, 01:32 PM

Hey Dr.may God bless and keep you safe and strong while you are away from your family.Remember your friends here at BTG will also be praying for your safe return.

GroobySteven
08-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Be safe and well!
Drop us a note if you get a chance while your gone to let us know how it's going - and when you get back we'll see if we can get you fixed up with some goodies.

DYNACORD
08-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Take care Doc. Keep Alirt!

TVSURFER
08-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Stay sharp, keen and spritual; look out for dudes wearing more clothes than you in 100 degree weather!:eek: Will say one for you, pal! Good luck!
Be :cool:!
:cool:

eclectic_co
08-08-2010, 08:53 PM
The best to you Dr. See you in Feb.

ROC
08-08-2010, 11:05 PM
have a safe adventure doc..........

twowaybro
08-09-2010, 04:44 AM
Tread safely. The time will fly by.

carmencream
08-09-2010, 04:49 AM
Bye Dr.Dick your in my prayers babe

Koanbred
08-09-2010, 05:23 AM
Good Luck to you Doc!

Stay alert and always remember to CYA!

Love,
Koanbred

anonymoussonny
08-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Damn Doc how the time flew...Florida & the Forum will miss you! God Bless & Keep you over there...don't volunteer for too much shit!!!!!!!!!!

kilakali
08-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Be safe dude.......

DrDickenstein
02-22-2011, 05:03 PM
I have returned to the Land of (Choco) Milk & Honey!! So good to be home y'all!! Just here for R&R though, will be returning in 15 days. Extensions are a B!!!

I got LOTS of forum reading, site browsing and unrestricted J/O to catch up on and get done in the next 15 days...wish me luck! :D

TVSURFER
02-22-2011, 05:06 PM
I have returned to the Land of (Choco) Milk & Honey!! So good to be home y'all!! Just here for R&R though, will be returning in 15 days. Extensions are a B!!!

I got LOTS of forum reading, site browsing and unrestricted J/O to catch up on and get done in the next 15 days...wish me luck! :D
Glad to have ya back Doc, even if it's for a little while! Have fun!

kilakali
02-22-2011, 07:10 PM

Welcome back Doc !!!

bigdicki
02-23-2011, 12:34 AM

Well sounds like I should buy stock in Vaseline! LOL... welcome back if only for a short time Doc.

ty-clone
02-23-2011, 03:34 AM

fam
good to have u back, lots of shit happen while u was gone, u may need a couple of days to catch up

DYNACORD
02-23-2011, 03:54 AM
Glad you made it back Dr. Hope to see a post of 2 from ya.

TurboMan
02-23-2011, 06:25 PM

Heeyy Doc glad you gotcha feet on solid ground for da 15 days..Enjoy yourself man..take care and be safe..Peace.

Ms Remy M
02-23-2011, 08:33 PM

Welcome back Dr D. Glad to see you back on forum for a bit :)

bigdicki
02-24-2011, 12:07 AM
Welcome back Dr D. Glad to see you back on forum for a bit :)

Doc... make sure you see what Remy's been hiding! :p:D

GroobySteven
02-24-2011, 12:22 AM

Haha nice way to put it.

Ms Remy M
02-24-2011, 03:49 PM

Lol not hiding, so much as just keeping the attention where it belongs, on the hot models we film ;)

bigdicki
02-25-2011, 04:20 AM
Lol not hiding, so much as just keeping the attention where it belongs, on the hot models we film ;)

Oh fuck, I cannot believe I am saying this, but its true... you are hot. :o

Ms Remy M
02-25-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh fuck, I cannot believe I am saying this, but its true... you are hot. :o

Ahhh thanks that's so sweet of you to say :)