PDA

View Full Version : Just A Photographic Request...

Koanbred
08-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Hey guys!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one, enjoy the photos of the models fully dressed in some kind of sexy or elegant outfit, before they are featured in the bedroom or nasty-nudy scenes.

Don't get me wrong, nasty-nudy does have its place, especially those rumptious backdoor direct shots from the rear. However, I have a whole collection of shots of girls looking sophisticated, sexy, and refined. I like to show these pictures to straight friends, after mixing them in with photos of beautiful GG's, just to see if they suspect anything different. I also, enjoy viewing the models from that prospective and wonder what they might be doing, besides modeling. I also find it entertaining to place the fully-clad sophiscated look next to the nasty-nudy look, as in before/after pics.

So please, let's get back to taking some of the nice sophiscated pics before getting down to the nasty-nudy stuff, ok?

Sincerely,
Koanbred

Ms Remy M
08-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Hey guys!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one, enjoy the photos of the models fully dressed in some kind of sexy or elegant outfit, before they are featured in the bedroom or nasty-nudy scenes.

Don't get me wrong, nasty-nudy does have its place, especially those rumptious backdoor direct shots from the rear. However, I have a whole collection of shots of girls looking sophisticated, sexy, and refined. I like to show these pictures to straight friends, after mixing them in with photos of beautiful GG's, just to see if they suspect anything different. I also, enjoy viewing the models from that prospective and wonder what they might be doing, besides modeling. I also find it entertaining to place the fully-clad sophiscated look next to the nasty-nudy look, as in before/after pics.

So please, let's get back to taking some of the nice sophiscated pics before getting down to the nasty-nudy stuff, ok?

Sincerely,
Koanbred

I like those types of photos as well but I'm not sure how many more of them I would be able to fit into set. *Many viewers want cock and tits out by pic 15 lol trying to deliver a balanced set is an on going process though.

TurboMan
08-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Hey guys!

Sincerely,
Koanbred

Koanbred i'm with ya man..check Tony Vee photo shoot with Sexxy Jade..make you wanna eat da dress off her fine azz..to get da goodies