PDA

View Full Version : New Pics On tsparispirelli.net

TS Paris Pirelli
08-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Hey guys havent been here in a min...but wanted you guys too see the new photosets that have been added to my site... Ill be back home in nyc/nj in less then 10 days and then the hardcore fun starts

Koanbred
08-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Damn! I want some a dat!

TT BOY
08-16-2010, 11:20 PM
That's one awesome set of pics Paris. Truly a beautiful, sexy girl. Totally agree Koanbred. I want sum a dat 2..ooooh yeah.

kilakali
08-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Paris is awesome inside and out. By the way Paris you owe me for that debacle that happend here........:p Great pics as usual...

eclectic_co
08-17-2010, 10:54 AM
Wow Paris, you got it going on! Love your new form. Keep up the good work! Tell me what is this about...
...in less then 10 days and then the hardcore fun starts I am anxious to hear more!

;)

Hey guys havent been here in a min...but wanted you guys too see the new photosets that have been added to my site... Ill be back home in nyc/nj in less then 10 days and then the hardcore fun starts

TS Paris Pirelli
08-19-2010, 06:48 PM
oh thats about me being back in nyc and one of the guys i shoot hardcores with is ready to do sum more work soo im about to have alot more hardcore fun on my site and less solo.. its just the guys always get scared last min and flake out and this guy in nyc doesnt soo were gonna give everyone sum good hrdcore content top bottom everything .... then slowly start trying to find gg to shoot with also