PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a ... Moderator?

GroobySteven
08-16-2010, 09:54 PM
That was Moderator ... not Pimp?
More importantly, who do YOU want to be a moderator.

Remy and I are the only mods on this forum and it would be nice to have 1-2 members. What do you get? Not a lot ... but the reward of keeping this forum spam free, helping make decisions on the forum, fielding questions from members and generally keeping this a happy place.
This is the first site I've offered it on as the forum on Black Tgirls.com is the most genial and well-used forum in our network. You guys remind me of my toilet ... comfortable, warm, well-aired, a place to read and occassionally full of piss and shit, but more likely just a lot of hot air!

So nominate yourself - or nominate who it should be and let's see what we can do.

bigbear6
08-17-2010, 05:49 AM
i would not mind to take on something like this.never did it before.with a little advise i like to learn

GroobySteven
08-17-2010, 11:25 AM
i would not mind to take on something like this.never did it before.with a little advise i like to learn

No offense Bigbear, your very welcome here but we'd need someone with more than 10 posts (including this one) under their belt.

bigbear6
08-18-2010, 05:40 AM
but

if i had knew that you wanted someone who have posted alot. i would not have reply to your post..i did because i wanted to try to be more into site and ad more input like some of the other posters.i'll try be more involed but i wont reply to anything like that again.