PDA

View Full Version : Top ten material

thookie
08-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Don't know when but at some point I start looking forward to seeing more and more of Tameka. Must say that right now she is one of my to 10 favs on the site probably as high as 4. Just love those long legs.

Koanbred
08-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Yeah buddy! Gimme some of dat Tameka, anytime!

Tameka Rocks the House!!!

Tranfan
08-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Agreed, she's got legs for days (including that third one)!! And I'm sooo glad to hear that she prefers to bottom!!:cool:

cumshooter69
08-17-2010, 11:41 PM
I would lick every inch of her long lushous legs working my way up to her sweet tasty ass then move around to her tastiest leg of them all. Top Ten Indeed.

TT BOY
08-21-2010, 11:57 PM
What i love i like about Tameka apart from the obvious is the sultry look she always has on her face. Its such a turn on with that " i know what you want boys, i've got it, so come get some " look.

Oh also she's wearing a body stocking in the first pic. God i love that.

Tameka you're a princess. Xxxx

andwar
08-24-2010, 09:02 PM
What i love i like about Tameka apart from the obvious is the sultry look she always has on her face. Its such a turn on with that " i know what you want boys, i've got it, so come get some " look.

Oh also she's wearing a body stocking in the first pic. God i love that.

Tameka you're a princess. Xxxxshe knows how to pose,and she gives you the facial expressions that draws you to photo sets and keeps you wanting more. defintely in the top 10 of all time. Yea I'm breakimg out the BTG cheerleading Pom Pom's on her

mick foley
08-25-2010, 02:32 AM
yeah tameka nasty as hell, i wanna see her in more hardcore. the only hardcore ive seen with her is in "trigger happy tranny" when she first got her start. but yeah i love her, i call her alot.