PDA

View Full Version : Most Desired Photoshots

Koanbred
08-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Hey Guys!

Just out of curiosity, I would like to know your opinion about the types of photos you prefer to see here at BTG.

I personally prefer nude doogy-style shots, close-up, and direct.

Is this your favorite type of shot?

Yes ____ or No____

Tell BTG what you prefer to see, so that we'll get it in the future!

Just what do you like? Front Shots...Back Shots...You Like 'em smiling...What?

kilakali
08-19-2010, 10:26 PM
Hey Guys!

I was just going through my slideshow today. I happened to start thinking about the types of photos that capture my attention the most. I really do love the nude doggy-style, direct view, anal shots with the model spreading her legs far apart. The longer the legs, the better. I absolutely hate it when they put too much oil on the models' butts, that almost seems too comical. Instead of enjoying the pic aesthetically and errotically, I always wind up cracking up laughing, because that's just too much ass-shining for me!

Usually, I give a model a quick surf through her pics and if I don't see any doggy poses, I usually won't stop to see anything else. She definitely won't make it to my slideshow. I've noticed that most of the models in my slideshow belong to Remy and Buddy Wood's. I personally think they're the best at what they do here with BTG.

Just for future reference, when models look like they're really into what they're doing, it always turns me on much more. When they look genuinely happy and lustful, it's always better than someone who looks like they're just posing for a shot. I love it when Natasha Dreams and Britanny Foxx do the doggy-style poses, they actually look as though they are really into it. I almost feel as though I want to touch my monitor, they look so damn good!

I still look forward to seeing that doggy-style shot from heaven. A direct shot, with the model's head laying flat on the bed, butt high in the air, looking back at me, with her thumb in her mouth. Damn! Now that would be nice!

Thanks for the opportunity!

PS.

Why don't the models smile more?

You can get a better response by conducting a poll, and having the members go in more detail in this thread.

TT BOY
08-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Now that's my idea of a great shot as well kilakali. I also like those shots with the model looking down at the camera below. But i also would like to see
more close up panty bulge shots. I love g-strings, thongs, bodystockings on a girl, a real big turn on for me.

Koanbred
08-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Now that's my idea of a great shot as well kilakali. I also like those shots with the model looking down at the camera below. But i also would like to see
more close up panty bulge shots. I love g-strings, thongs, bodystockings on a girl, a real big turn on for me.

Yes! I see your point TT Boy! However, the only thing I disagree with are those body stockings. I enjoy seeing the models, totally nude. That's without stockings, shoes, hats, nothing. At first, I like seeing them totally clad. Then I enjoy seeing them strip. I especially enjoy seeing them remove their panties. That's always been a really big turn on for me!

PS.

I don't enjoy seeing them remove stockings of any kind...

Ms Remy M
08-20-2010, 01:16 PM
I saw that Koanbred, be nice, we all like Jacuzzi's ;) and he told you how to do it, create a poll, include example pics

Koanbred
08-20-2010, 01:25 PM
I saw that Koanbred, be nice, we all like Jacuzzi's ;) and he told you how to do it, create a poll, include example pics

Wrong! He did not tell me how to do it!

However, that's ok! Let's just see how this works first!

Ms Remy M
08-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Wrong! He did not tell me how to do it!

However, that's ok! Let's just see how this works first!

Sorry you are right, he didn't tell you how to create a poll, it's not hard though trust me. I meant he told you what to do, in that you should create a poll to get more responses. I have to admit, I looked at your initial post twice and felt no reason to respond as it stood.