PDA

View Full Version : How many of these tgirls travel overseas?

detroitblaktgirllover
08-20-2010, 08:17 AM
im in japan and i still maintain my subscription to this site, i was wondering if anyone knew if any of these fine tgirl sistas travel to Japan, or any sexy Latin Tgirls (mainly Foxxy!:p) travel to japan as well, if anyone has any info please let me know!!!!

Koanbred
08-20-2010, 10:58 AM
im in japan and i still maintain my subscription to this site, i was wondering if anyone knew if any of these fine tgirl sistas travel to Japan, or any sexy Latin Tgirls (mainly Foxxy!:p) travel to japan as well, if anyone has any info please let me know!!!!

I don't really know of any Tgirls that mobile from here, however for the right price you could most probably have your favorite pick, on a plane, the same day that their passport clears!

I hear that Japan has quite a few Tgirls, is that true?

Are they accessible to you?

Ms Remy M
08-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Japan is overflowing with Japanese tgirls and there are more than a few BTG's that make international travels, though I don't keep up with their travel plans so can't provide specific info for you.

detroitblaktgirllover
08-20-2010, 01:44 PM
fuck them little ass japanese "ladyboys" i want to get at the kinky kennedy's, sexxy jades, and natalia's of the world damn it will be a minute till i come home but i guess i have to wait! thanx fellas for the comments!

Ms Remy M
08-20-2010, 01:47 PM
fuck them little ass japanese "ladyboys" i want to get at the kinky kennedy's, sexxy jades, and natalia's of the world damn it will be a minute till i come home but i guess i have to wait! thanx fellas for the comments!

lol I hear ya, asians always make me smile, but I do believe each of those girls are globe trotters to some degree... some one also mentioned that Natasha Dreams is in Spain now so she's another that you might want to look into, and is such a beautiful lady.

detroitblaktgirllover
08-20-2010, 01:51 PM
that would be grand considering natassia and lisa lawrence are the two that started my black tgirl obsession if you have anything remy send me a message please!

Ms Remy M
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
that would be grand considering natassia and lisa lawrence are the two that started my black tgirl obsession if you have anything remy send me a message please!

scan back a page or two. another member on here posted the info about ms Dreams and will likely have more info than I do, as I heard it from him.

detroitblaktgirllover
08-20-2010, 02:00 PM
scan back a page or two. another member on here posted the info about ms Dreams and will likely have more info than I do, as I heard it from him.

thanks Remy, i sent a message hopefully i get a reply !!!!!!!!