PDA

View Full Version : Asses Lost and Found III

Koanbred
08-20-2010, 09:35 PM
This post has been deleted.

TVSURFER
08-20-2010, 10:01 PM
The following asses belong to BTG models. Can you match the ass with the girl's name? Think hard now....

6766 (A) ___________________

6767 (B) ___________________

6768 (C) ___________________

Use the list in the earlier "Asses Lost and Found" Post Below, in the earlier thread.
Sorry, I don't get that close! LOL
:cool:

TT BOY
08-21-2010, 09:40 AM
The first looks the best to me, plump and round. Victoria as in Victoria porsche,she is a beauty.

TT BOY
08-21-2010, 09:48 PM
I stand corrected Koanbred. You're right. All beautiful.

kilakali
08-21-2010, 11:54 PM
I dont know how you would expect us to get these? There are over 700 asses on this site. I dont know about you but I am not going through that many asses. Unless im getting something out of it if i win...
TV Surfer, sometimes you have to get bloodhound-close, to follow your nose! LOL

The answers are as follows:

(A) Victoria

(B) Diamond

(C) Gysllemne

PS.

You guys are such party poopers!!!

Koanbred
08-22-2010, 12:24 AM
Hahahaha!

Kilakali! You've really got me crackin' up with that shit!

I never really thought about it like that, though...You're Right! LOL

That sure is an awful lot of asses!___I guess after awhile, they'd all start looking alike, huh? LOL

PS.

Actually, I posted a pool of names of the models from which to pick on the earlier "Asses Lost and Found" post...

The thought of looking through all of BTG's models' asses is still a very funny thought though...

kilakali
08-22-2010, 03:56 AM
Hahahaha!

Kilakali! You've really got me crackin' up with that shit!

I never really thought about it like that, though...You're Right! LOL

That sure is an awful lot of asses!___I guess after awhile, they'd all start looking alike, huh? LOL

PS.

Actually, I posted a pool of names of the models from which to pick on the earlier "Asses Lost and Found" post...

The thought of looking through all of BTG's models' asses is still a very funny thought though...

That would have made it a whole lot easier... I remember ROC doing one on Tgirl dicks. I said to myself no way in hell am I going to try to attempt to play that game..:cool:

thookie
08-23-2010, 09:18 PM
Here a couple more girls to match with the right asses. Now these are the girls from the last weeks sets see if anybody can match them correctly.

TVSURFER
08-23-2010, 09:41 PM
Here a couple more girls to match with the right asses. Now these are the girls from the last weeks sets see if anybody can match them correctly.
There is only one ass there, the rest are assholes! There is a difference.
:cool:

anonymoussonny
08-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Much better survey Koanbread! ;)

VICTORIA_PORSHE
08-27-2010, 10:43 PM
the first looks the best to me, plump and round. Victoria as in victoria porsche,she is a beauty.

sorry, none of those belong to me.

Koanbred
08-28-2010, 05:02 PM
sorry, none of those belong to me.

No, none of those asses belong to you!

However, after searching for hours, looking for the prettiest ass I could find here on the BTG site, I finally found yours. I posted your pretty ass along with a couple others.

I believe that there was a problem with how I posted it. I think that I gave members the impression that they had to search through all the BTG models' asses, in order to match them with their faces. I therefore, deleted the post!

In reality, I had a short pool of names posted within another thread with the same title "Asses Lost and Found".

If you look, your name is still posted there within that same pool of names.

Victoria, you truly do have the prettiest ass, I've ever seen in my life!