PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Remy!

Koanbred
08-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Hey Remy!

(1) Out of all the models that you've encountered thus far, who had the greatest sense of humor?

(2) Out of all the models that you've ever known, who was the most interesting? Why?

(3) Who struck you as being the most spiritual?

(4) Who struck you as being the most creative?

(5) Who impressed you as being the most intellectual (well-read)?

I thank you in advance!

PS.

Just answer a few if you like...Thanks!

Ms Remy M
08-22-2010, 03:25 AM
Hey Remy!

(1) Out of all the models that you've encountered thus far, who had the greatest sense of humor?

Luxury, she keep me laughing and my spirits high.

(2) Out of all the models that you've ever known, who was the most interesting? Why?

Chanel, of Ts Sexxy Chanel, in Chicago. Very deep lady, we have so many things in common, too many to list here.

(3) Who struck you as being the most spiritual?

Sheeba, we've spoken for hours on the subject.

(4) Who struck you as being the most creative?

Harley Quinn aka Bailey Jay, we had so many awesome ideas we wanted to do, but didn't get the chance.

(5) Who impressed you as being the most intellectual (well-read)?

I have had many conversations about books we've both already read and recommend to each other with Miss 31 Flavors and Chanel of Ts Sexxy Chanel.

Koanbred
08-22-2010, 03:42 AM
Luxury, she keep me laughing and my spirits high.

Chanel, of Ts Sexxy Chanel, in Chicago. Very deep lady, we have so many things in common, too many to list here.

Sheeba, we've spoken for hours on the subject.

Harley Quinn aka Bailey Jay, we had so many awesome ideas we wanted to do, but didn't get the chance.

I have had many conversations about books we've both already read and recommend to each other with Miss 31 Flavors and Chanel of Ts Sexxy Chanel.

Thank you so much, Remy!!!!

Koanbred
08-22-2010, 08:37 PM
I just got off of Bailey Jay's website.

That Damn Bailey Jay is really off the Freakin' Hook!!!