PDA

View Full Version : A Formal Apology!

Koanbred
08-22-2010, 11:05 PM
It is with great regret if I've offended anyone with my previous post entitled, "Got a Question for You!"

I can assure you that it was not my intention to offend anyone here within this forum or anywhere else.

I guess that whatever I said, offended the administration of BTG and perhaps others as well. It is for that reason that I would like to extend a formal apology to both the BTG administration and to the BTG membership. If my post offended anyone, I guess it was all done in the feeble attempt to try to make more of us realize that the gay community and the transgender community are perhaps closer than most of us actually realize.

I can assure you that if offense was taken, it was commited inadvertently.

Please accept my heart-felt apologies at this time, if I have offended you.
It will not happen again!

Love,
Koanbred

GroobySteven
08-23-2010, 10:06 AM
I don't find you offensive, I find that most of your post all point towards an agenda, which may be that you think gay/transgenders are the same thing or that you may be trying to set yourself up as some sort of transgender ambassador but I think you have very little experience with transsexuals in general or simply, do know them but as you've shown within this forum, your opinion is more important.

I don't care if you think the gay community and the transgender community are "closer than we think" - how do you know how we think? Maybe it is and maybe it isn't but for this forum, website and for most guys here into the scene, it's just simply irrelevant and moot.

I'm not afraid of reality or discourse on this forum, so before you go down that path, get off it. You post was removed not for referring to transsexuals as being the same as "sissies" (which is offensive to those living and feeling as women ... check your own signature) but for posting models from this site and comparing them as the same as "sissies", which is rude and insulting to those models.

You joined this forum just over two months ago, posting about 50 posts per week. While some of them are relevant and I'd certainly not wish to chase anyone away who had something useful (or often irrelevant but entertaining away) you've also managed to insult a fair proportion of this board over that very short time.

Be aware of where you are and what you are saying. As I've stated before, welcome to my bar, these are my friends and collegues and we hang out here and love new people to come in and join it - but don't come in and try and change it.

Ms Remy M
08-23-2010, 02:50 PM
LOL Koanbred, I was being nosy again ;) Perhaps you should take a little more care before hitting that submit button eh.

4mystuffin
08-23-2010, 06:14 PM
is that to be read that this forum or this site is the dilapidated house? mmmm. ok.

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 06:40 PM
is that to be read that this forum or this site is the dilapidated house? mmmm. ok.

Of course not!

TVSURFER
08-23-2010, 07:08 PM
I kind of read it that way! I can assume, put another way, Remy is a Diamond and the rest of us are lumps of coal! Or, I can assume, Remy is Einstein and the rest of us are a bunch of Geogre Bushes! Damn, piss on a my head and tell me it's raining! :eek:
:cool:

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 07:24 PM
I kind of read it that way! I can assume, put another way, Remy is a Diamond and the rest of us are lumps of coal! Or, I can assume, Remy is Einstein and the rest of us are a bunch of Geogre Bushes! Damn, piss on a my head and tell me it's raining! :eek:

Ok! It's raining!!!

Ms Remy M
08-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok, had to go and read what prompted 4mystuffin reply since he didn't quote you. I appreciate that you tried to deliver a compliment, but please, don't try to make me out to be someone 'more special' than anyone else here. We are all equal human beings with interesting aspects worth exploring. I get enough hate mail in my PM's and even attacks against me personally in the public forum as is. Thanks! :cool:

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Ok, had to go and read what prompted 4mystuffin reply since he didn't quote you. I appreciate that you tried to deliver a compliment, but please, don't try to make me out to be someone 'more special' than anyone else here. We are all equal human beings with interesting aspects worth exploring. I get enough hate mail in my PM's and even attacks against me personally in the public forum as is. Thanks! :cool:

Alright Remy!

You are so like everyone else I've ever known. There's no salient feature about you that is deserving of any high praise at all.

You are just like the rest of us! :)

Love,
Koanbred

Ms Remy M
08-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Alright Remy!

You are so like everyone else I've ever known. There's no salient feature about you that is deserving of any high praise at all.

You are just like the rest of us! :)

Love,
Koanbred

LOL thanks, sounds like one of my humbling phrases :)

TVSURFER
08-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Ok! It's raining!!!
Yeah, I did say you were a Loon!

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I did say you were a Loon!

I protest! I highly resemble that remark, sir!

anonymoussonny
08-25-2010, 06:07 AM
The best part of an online forum is the give and take & 'relationships' formed by the community members. Be careful not to offend the community just to be entertaining. ;)