PDA

View Full Version : Your 13 year-old Son Wants to Transition...

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 12:22 AM
So, your 13 yr. old son wants to really be your daughter.

There are quite a few fathers that have been presented with that dilemma in recent years, past. In most cases, the father futilely attempts to buy more boy toys in hopes of finding at least one that suits his son's fancy. However, it's to no avail. His son continues to ask for certain dolls and insists upon playing with the neighbor's daughter and her toys, instead of the neighbor's son and his toys. He continues to walk on his tippy-toes and holds his wrists limp at the waist, whenever idling in anticipation of some expected action.

Furthermore, he insists upon wearing girls clothing and hiding your wife's cosmetics from him becomes an impossible task. The children in his school constantly tease him, making life absolutely unbearable for him. Deep down inside, you really have to work at not feeling ashamed of what your loins have produced. You therefore seek therapy for both yourself and your son, who continues to play hop-scotch, jacks, and house, with the neighbor's daughter. Later on, you observe him admiring the boys in the neighborhood.

Eventually you are convinced that your son is really your daughter. After a year of middle-school, he decides that he seriously wants to start hormone therapy and begin his transition to becoming female.

What Should you do, as his father? Should you insist that he wait until after high school? Should you be supportive and assist him in his immediate transition? Just what would you do?

Indy24
08-23-2010, 03:22 AM
Naw my son want's to be a rapist when he grows up!

That's why I hate those God damn Lakers....

TurboMan
08-23-2010, 11:52 AM
So, your 13 yr. old son wants to really be your daughter.

There are quite a few fathers that have been presented with that dilemma in recent years, past. In most cases, the father futilely attempts to buy more boy toys in hopes of finding at least one that suits his son's fancy. However, it's to no avail. His son continues to ask for certain dolls and insists upon playing with the neighbor's daughter and her toys, instead of the neighbor's son and his toys. He continues to walk on his tippy-toes and holds his wrists limp at the waist, whenever idling in anticipation of some expected action.

Furthermore, he insists upon wearing girls clothing and hiding your wife's cosmetics from him becomes an impossible task. The children in his school constantly tease him, making life absolutely unbearable for him. Deep down inside, you really have to work at not feeling ashamed of what your loins have produced. You therefore seek therapy for both yourself and your son, who continues to play hop-scotch, jacks, and house, with the neighbor's daughter. Later on, you observe him admiring the boys in the neighborhood.

Eventually you are convinced that your son is really your daughter. After a year of middle-school, he decides that he seriously wants to start hormone therapy and begin his transition to becoming female.

What Should you do, as his father? Should you insist that he wait until after high school? Should you be supportive and assist him in his immediate transition? Just what would you do?

Bred..we luv ya(i guess) but where or how in da sam hill you come up with your subject matter? i for one if my son or daughter put that on the table...i would deal with it.how? that would be my business.we on this forum..are grown azz men..we are here to enjoy da girls..period.

TVSURFER
08-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Bred..we luv ya(i guess) but where or how in da sam hill you come up with your subject matter? i for one if my son or daughter put that on the table...i would deal with it.how? that would be my business.we on this forum..are grown azz men..we are here to enjoy da girls..period.
Amen Turbo, amen!
:cool:

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 04:39 PM

Many within this forum either like Tgirls or are Tgirls. This is relevant to our community insofar as some Tgirls have been faced with this very issue. I personally think that it's more interesting than just talking about the regular humdrum BS. It's truly an interesting topic. Transgender children and the pyschological obstacles that they encounter is really fascinating to me.

Perhaps you're right though. I'll take your suggestion under advisement.

Love,
Koanbred

bigdicki
08-24-2010, 12:07 AM
I don't have any kids yet, but I want one or two. I have actually thought about this... long and hard. If this happened I would a) tell them about my exploits and b) take them to spend some time with one of my tgirl associates. If after that, they wanted to do it, then Godspeed. My financial support to them would be no more or less. I'd love them no more or no less.

Koanbred
08-24-2010, 12:44 AM
I don't have any kids yet, but I want one or two. I have actually thought about this... long and hard. If this happened I would a) tell them about my exploits and b) take them to spend some time with one of my tgirl associates. If after that, they wanted to do it, then Godspeed. My financial support to them would be no more or less. I'd love them no more or no less.

Good Man!!!

Love,
Koanbred

DYNACORD
08-24-2010, 12:46 AM
I would support them in every way possible. Big D had some good ideas.

Great question and of relevance. BUT!!!!! Why do you have to paint a picture of their actions and behaviour as a way to belittle them? And don't try to deny it. That was not needed. The simple question would suffice.

Your questions and retorts are very similiar to a guy that was asked to leave for just the same reasons.
I believe Seanchi's wheels are turning too.

Koanbred
08-24-2010, 01:29 AM
I would support them in every way possible. Big D had some good ideas.

Great question and of relevance. BUT!!!!! Why do you have to paint a picture of their actions and behaviour as a way to belittle them? And don't try to deny it. That was not needed. The simple question would suffice.

Your questions and retorts are very similiar to a guy that was asked to leave for just the same reasons.
I believe Seanchi's wheels are turning too.

The scenario that I have described is quite typical of all MTF transgender children. I have not added anything demeaning or denigrating to transgender children so as to belittle them. That's your own mind misinterpreting things again.

PS.

I don't really care about any Wheels Turning! Haven't you figured that out yet... At least you would be supportive of a Transgendered child, that's all that matters here!

TVSURFER
08-24-2010, 01:50 AM
My son is grown and on his own, but if it came down to this situation, well he would have my total support! But, I'm glad he grew up to be a dick slinger, just like his Dad; for whatever and whomever he's fuckin'!:D

TVSURFER
08-25-2010, 05:02 PM
In deference to Koanbred's post, I came across this article in today's Detroit Free Press. Smoke it over and tell me what you think! He posed the question in a different manner, but he did provoke me to think. But as Turbo said it would be up to each of us to deal with this situation, but now it seems to have gone "viral" beyond our board! Maybe ole Korney was on to something, eh? http://www.freep.com/article/20100825/FEATURES01/8250320/1373/Features/Gender-behavior-varies-but-some-kids-identify-with-the-opposite-sex

Ms Remy M
08-25-2010, 06:22 PM
I thought it was a decent question but felt no need to respond as I don't have or plan to have any kids. Beside my answer ought to be obvious...

TurboMan
08-25-2010, 08:46 PM
In deference to Koanbred's post, I came across this article in today's Detroit Free Press. Smoke it over and tell me what you think! He posed the question in a different manner, but he did provoke me to think. But as Turbo said it would be up to each of us to deal with this situation, but now it seems to have gone "viral" beyond our board! Maybe ole Korney was on to something, eh? http://www.freep.com/article/20100825/FEATURES01/8250320/1373/Features/Gender-behavior-varies-but-some-kids-identify-with-the-opposite-sex

Yea,Surfer..that's some interesting reading..speaking of kBRED..i kinda miss da guy. as long as i have been a member..i've read things some others wrote and KBRED made more sense 10 times over.oh well..i wish him well though.

DYNACORD
08-26-2010, 12:32 AM
Korn Pone's question was very good. But, it was obvious his objective was to paint a picture of a child using every so called GAY mannerism he could come up with. Not needed. Just my opinion.

Good good article Surfer.

bigdicki
08-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Great thought-provoking post Surfer. I agree with some of the points in that article but some aren't rooted in conclusive results from scientific study. There are definitely disputing opinions, medical opinions, on when someone becomes gay (i.e. in the womb or later on due to choice). My point has always been, "who gives a shit?!" It shouldn't matter when someone becomes gay or when they become transgender. It is who they are and it's their business.

Koanbred
08-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Yea,Surfer..that's some interesting reading..speaking of kBRED..i kinda miss da guy. as long as i have been a member..i've read things some others wrote and KBRED made more sense 10 times over.oh well..i wish him well though.

Thanks for your support T'Man!

It's truly appreciated!

Love,
Koanbred

TVSURFER
08-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Since Koanbred left on his own volition, a subject he posed to this board, “Your 13 year old son wants to transition…” has shown up more than once this week in national media outlets; “Why is my son dressed like Snow White?” http://community.todaymoms.com/_news/2010/08/25/4967570-why-is-my-son-dressed-like-snow-white?GT1=43001 and “Is that my son wearing a dress?” http://www.salon.com/life/feature/2010/08/23/my_son_in_a_dress
These two articles are central to the debate Koanbred created for discussion. Are we headlong into a generation who are in a quandary of gender? The comments from some of the readers of the Snow white article, sort of reflect what some of our members felt.

Koanbred
08-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Nice post Surf!

TurboMan
08-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks for your support T'Man!

It's truly appreciated!

Love,
Koanbred

HEEEEYYYY Kbred in da house.

Koanbred
08-29-2010, 05:27 PM
HEEEEYYYY Kbred in da house.

Nice knowing that you're here too, TMan!