PDA

View Full Version : How much Hardcore?

GroobySteven
08-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Again, looking for some feedback!

MrKnockOut
08-24-2010, 01:03 PM
I would support the last option and definitely see a need for it. When u think of black tgirls u think of grooby. Unfortunately when u look for black hardcore on the site, its few and far between. A dedicated site with black hardcore vids would rock! I would also suggest that it doesn't have to be just dedicated to black on black hardcore, how about getting some of those shemaleyum girls to do some interacial hardcore? Just a thought...

GroobySteven
08-24-2010, 01:29 PM
I would support the last option and definitely see a need for it. When u think of black tgirls u think of grooby. Unfortunately when u look for black hardcore on the site, its few and far between. A dedicated site with black hardcore vids would rock! I would also suggest that it doesn't have to be just dedicated to black on black hardcore, how about getting some of those shemaleyum girls to do some interacial hardcore? Just a thought...
Well two out of the last four Yum sets were black guys with white tgirls!
I'm not saying black on black - but Black Tgirls hardcore. Basically, the American stuff we present on this site either in it's own site or with a premium membership to see more of it? Regular members would still get the hardcore every second week.

illone
08-24-2010, 04:15 PM
I am a huge fan of hardcore scenes. I think somehow there should be some more I dont see how a whole different site would help because then its just paying more money and its pretty exspensive already. I just believe more hardcore would make the site more exciting and myself are a big fan of shemales on top I noticed everytime there is a shemale on top scene that brings the most comments about it so I would guess its many others who enjoy it weather they want to admit it or not.

MrKnockOut
08-24-2010, 04:27 PM
I am a huge fan of hardcore scenes. I think somehow there should be some more I dont see how a whole different site would help because then its just paying more money and its pretty exspensive already. I just believe more hardcore would make the site more exciting and myself are a big fan of shemales on top I noticed everytime there is a shemale on top scene that brings the most comments about it so I would guess its many others who enjoy it weather they want to admit it or not.

Ehhh

More comments don't equate to more interest. Most old timers don't really comment much...been there done that attitude. Im not huge into shemales on top but I won't picket btg if they do a set here and now as I realize my likes aren't universal truths. I prefer guy on top or orgy scenes.

thookie
08-24-2010, 05:09 PM
I would like to see more hardcore on this site, doesn't necessarily have to be a completely new site. Personally I think that two scenes a month would be great.

mick foley
08-24-2010, 06:19 PM
more more more

GroobySteven
08-24-2010, 06:31 PM
I would like to see more hardcore on this site, doesn't necessarily have to be a completely new site. Personally I think that two scenes a month would be great.

Hmmm ... it's at two scenes a month now? :confused:

cumshooter69
08-24-2010, 08:57 PM
I think it's pretty good the way it is.

DYNACORD
08-24-2010, 10:29 PM
A third hardcore a month would be nice. But, what would be better for me is to see more of the upscale or popular girls do a hardcore. This year preferably.

Ms Remy M
08-25-2010, 01:58 PM
A third hardcore a month would be nice. But, what would be better for me is to see more of the upscale or popular girls do a hardcore. This year preferably.

Examples please

DYNACORD
08-26-2010, 03:00 AM
Examples please

Well how about:::Victoria Porche, Luxury, Chante/Dominic, Sheeba, Alyssa/Alyssia, your girl SASHA, Courtney Coxx, Brownie (they're cousins)Natasha Coxx, Vanilla, Miss Goodbar, Mercedes/Anaconda, Elektra, Foxy, Lisa Lawrence, Lovlee, Kiara:::my fingers hurt.

You just had to ask. LOL.

I know some will never do hardcore, but, I'm just hoping.

TT BOY
08-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Not into the hardcore scenes myself, so i'd like more solos. However the whole point is to cater for all tastes, but if there's demand for hardcore then there should be more of course. But please don't decrease the solos, just increase the hardcore or a spin off section for the hardcore fans.

Ms Remy M
08-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Well how about:::Victoria Porche, Luxury, Chante/Dominic, Sheeba, Alyssa/Alyssia, your girl SASHA, Courtney Coxx, Brownie (they're cousins)Natasha Coxx, Vanilla, Miss Goodbar, Mercedes/Anaconda, Elektra, Foxy, Lisa Lawrence, Lovlee, Kiara:::my fingers hurt.

You just had to ask. LOL.

I know some will never do hardcore, but, I'm just hoping.

:) I know sorry, but great suggestions! Hopefully the other producers will take a gander at your list and will jump on it. I have little interest in returning to the hardcore realm of production as all my attempts have failed miserably and over budget. I may give it one more go, but it's so much easier and less stressful to just do solo's so who knows...

VICTORIA_PORSHE
08-27-2010, 10:48 PM
well how about:::victoria porche, luxury, chante/dominic, sheeba, alyssa/alyssia, your girl sasha, courtney coxx, brownie (they're cousins)natasha coxx, vanilla, miss goodbar, mercedes/anaconda, elektra, foxy, lisa lawrence, lovlee, kiara:::my fingers hurt.

You just had to ask. Lol.

I know some will never do hardcore, but, i'm just hoping.

it would be rude if i let you hold your breath... But that's not happening, anytime soon. Sorry. :-(

ROC
08-27-2010, 10:57 PM
it would be rude if i let you hold your breath... But that's not happening, anytime soon. Sorry. :-(

hey victoria, love you boo.......

VICTORIA_PORSHE
08-27-2010, 11:02 PM
hey victoria, love you boo.......

Hey Roc, love you too! Xoxo

DYNACORD
08-28-2010, 07:10 PM

LMAO! Understood. It's definitely not for everyone. Take care.

GroobySteven
08-30-2010, 08:50 AM
The masses have spoken, I'll look at the budget and see what we can do.

Ms Remy M
08-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Hmm, that wasn't so bad afterall, feels awesome to have good performers in front of the lens. I'll reserve my decision, depending on how many hateful comments it gathers whenever it releases on site, and if the company even wants me to do more, there are so many more talented producers in the roster.

GroobySteven
08-30-2010, 04:35 PM
Hmm, that wasn't so bad afterall, feels awesome to have good performers in front of the lens. I'll reserve my decision, depending on how many hateful comments it gathers whenever it releases on site, and if the company even wants me to do more, there are so many more talented producers in the roster.

Yet to see the video - but the photos are great!
Hardcore can go many different ways depending on the performers.

Ms Remy M
08-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Yet to see the video - but the photos are great!
Hardcore can go many different ways depending on the performers.

*nods* At least I got the photos right this time, as I remember with the Chyna Hardcore shoot that aspect was highly criticized. I've tinkered with my workflow a bit so I'm no longer taking pics and filming video at same time during HC, but without my usual suspects PK & DS to share ideas with I pretty much just winged it, so we shall see. Aside from that I do give majority of credit to the performers, I'm just the 'Tool' holding the camera

DYNACORD
08-31-2010, 12:02 AM

Did you do a hardcore and I don't know about it? Meaning:::did i miss one?
LOL.

Hey the Chyna HC wasn't bad. I thought there should have been more positions. I know she has more of those up her sleeve. And I like to seeee the Missile entering the Silo for the first time. LOL.

Ms Remy M
08-31-2010, 02:37 AM
Did you do a hardcore and I don't know about it? Meaning:::did i miss one?
LOL.

Hey the Chyna HC wasn't bad. I thought there should have been more positions. I know she has more of those up her sleeve. And I like to seeee the Missile entering the Silo for the first time. LOL.

Yes I did a hardcore shoot while up in Bmore for the weekend. You sort of missed it as I posted a thread with 6 pics last night, dozed off and woke up and decided to remove it. So those who were on saw them. Only the pics have been submitted to company, so won't go on site for a while yet.

I felt like the Chyna shoot was my best (at that time) due to her ability to perform and perhaps because I didn't do a lead-in story. I'm thinking of just avoiding the storyline aspect though I like doing them as this new hardcore was pretty awesome. So hot I watched twice on the little ass LCD on the camcorder. Lol