PDA

View Full Version : Why do Transwomen call Females 'Fish'?

qcutta
08-27-2010, 02:16 AM
I see them say this all the time on various sites, and I once heard a T-Girl say it in person while riding in the car with her. It didn't cross mind my to ask, though.

carmencream
08-27-2010, 02:31 AM
Ask yourself what smell does a female release during her period, and theres your answer :D

Indy24
08-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Ask yourself what smell does a female release during her period, and theres your answer :D

Hell I don't know, do Tampons even have a smell?

carmencream
08-27-2010, 05:48 AM
well actually some are powder fresh, spring time fresh,fresh rain, mountain fresh lol and a list of assorted scents :p

snag87
08-27-2010, 07:21 AM
period smells are fucking gross. i grew up in a house full of women. i think its one of the reason im turned on by TS, don't have to worry about that shit

kilakali
08-27-2010, 11:46 AM
Tgirls also use the term to call each other that, more complimentry as she looks passable.

peggygee
08-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Tgirls also use the term to call each other that, more complimentry as she looks passable.

There are times when transwomen will use the term in a complimentary manner.

However, there are many times when the term wil be used in a derogatory or
condascending way.

Sadly, some transwomen promote a rift or schism between them and natal
females, which I wish wasn't the case.

ROC
08-27-2010, 10:52 PM
there's something fishy about this post....lol

aaronk
09-01-2010, 05:57 AM
i agree with peggy 100%..having lived with a btg for 5 or 6 years i picked up too much of the dialect...this one at times really pissed me off because i would ask the same that you just did peggy..and if they are fish does that make them gravy????

qcutta
09-09-2010, 01:33 AM

Hell, I dunno that either...I usually don't f*ck girls on their cycle. And I had two older brothers growing up, so the only woman I was around a lot (sex wise) was my son's mother. And even when it was that 'time' for her, her stuff (from being under her a lot) never really stunk.

But I've had some funky bush before (total turn offf), but it never quite smelled like 'fish' at the market, xD!

ballznnutzz
09-09-2010, 04:26 AM
period smells are fucking gross. i grew up in a house full of women. i think its one of the reason im turned on by TS, don't have to worry about that shit

but you have to worry about other "shit" lol

kilakali
09-09-2010, 06:59 PM
but you have to worry about other "shit" lol

Thats what you call a shitty kitty....:eek:

TVSURFER
09-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Hell, I dunno that either...I usually don't f*ck girls on their cycle. And I had two older brothers growing up, so the only woman I was around a lot (sex wise) was my son's mother. And even when it was that 'time' for her, her stuff (from being under her a lot) never really stunk.

But I've had some funky bush before (total turn offf), but it never quite smelled like 'fish' at the market, xD!
qcutta hit the nail right on the head; pussy doesn't smell like fish when a female is on her period. Funky pussy smells like, well, something other than fish! And, if a pussy smells to the odor of seafood, something is very wrong with that pussy!
My ex wife had fibroid tumors, which she had surgically removed, did emit a odor around her menstrual period, because they inhibited the natural flow of the uterus cleansing, but it didn't or remotely smell like fish! This is part of urban mythology like jacking off will grow hair in your palms or the insipid joke of the blind man passing the fish market! Its a cruel and insensitive thing to say about females, especially coming from wanna be females. If anyone has spent an inordinate amount of time with females, be it their mothers, sisters or girlfriends, they should surely know better!
:cool:

TBisca/Leopard
11-14-2010, 09:27 AM
qcutta hit the nail right on the head; pussy doesn't smell like fish when a female is on her period. Funky pussy smells like, well, something other than fish! And, if a pussy smells to the odor of seafood, something is very wrong with that pussy!
My ex wife had fibroid tumors, which she had surgically removed, did emit a odor around her menstrual period, because they inhibited the natural flow of the uterus cleansing, but it didn't or remotely smell like fish! This is part of urban mythology like jacking off will grow hair in your palms or the insipid joke of the blind man passing the fish market! Its a cruel and insensitive thing to say about females, especially coming from wanna be females. If anyone has spent an inordinate amount of time with females, be it their mothers, sisters or girlfriends, they should surely know better!

+1. Excellent post.

bigdicki
11-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Tgirls hate women they are faggots and

So what does that make you if you are trolling around on these forums? :rolleyes:

carmencream
11-14-2010, 08:57 PM

Child please:rolleyes:,It was a joke and it's not that serious

peggygee
11-14-2010, 09:48 PM
i agree with peggy 100%..having lived with a btg for 5 or 6 years i picked up too much of the dialect...this one at times really pissed me off because i would ask the same that you just did peggy..and if they are fish does that make them gravy????

They're going to kick me out of the union, but I avoid having or using any
of the dialect in my vocabulary.

And as I mentioned up-thread, I've got nothing but love for and have
absolutely no problem with natal females.

TVSURFER
11-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Child please:rolleyes:,It was a joke and it's not that serious
Well I think it's a insensative joke!

carmencream
11-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Well I think it's a insensative joke!

Well Pardon me sir ,but you saying wannabe females was also insensitive,I have no problems with females I have worked and been in plenty of salons, and have heard the things that come out of some womens mouths about gays and transgender,so save the sympathy I assure you they would'nt show you the same:cool:

DYNACORD
11-14-2010, 10:35 PM
I have no problems with females I have worked and been in plenty of salons, and have heard the things that come out of some womens mouths about gays and transgender,so save the sympathy I assure you they would'nt show you the same:cool:

You are right about the last 2 lines. I love women, but they can be very cutting and cruel and lot's of "Dirty Jokes". LOL!

But, we all can be cruel at some time or another.

TVSURFER
11-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Well Pardon me sir ,but you saying wannabe females was also insensitive,I have no problems with females I have worked and been in plenty of salons, and have heard the things that come out of some womens mouths about gays and transgender,so save the sympathy I assure you they would'nt show you the same:cool:

Alright, next time I'll say, for political correctness, a person that 'aspires to be a female', how's that! However, to call a female a fish is a insensative remark! Racist white guys in their bars, barber shops or just in their general conversation used to say black people had tails! They didn't say it as a joke, either! Women don't like to called bitches by other women and men,too! And if women in those salons say derogatory things about transsexuals and gays, they are being insensative to transsexuals and gays, and especially if you were present would make it equally as bad!

carmencream
11-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Well we can go on and on but you like to have the last word ,you got it the end :rolleyes:,and for future reference I'm grown I say what I want ,even if it is sometimes in bad taste to others, but seriously lighten up

TVSURFER
11-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Well we can go on and on but you like to have the last word ,you got it the end :rolleyes:,and for future reference I'm grown I say what I want ,even if it is sometimes in bad taste to others, but seriously lighten up
A long as this is a forum for people of drinking age, I'll have a point of view, on whatever, if I so choose! :rolleyes: