PDA

View Full Version : I Just Love BTG

Koanbred
08-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Well, I tried to stay away. It didn't work! I just love BTG too much! I see the membership as more than just members. I really see you guys as sharing something really special to me. Something that I can't talk to just anybody about. We here, have a place where we can share our true feelings about a very taboo topic__, Tgirl admiration! We are indeed, a rare breed. Most of us would be shunned by not only the straight crowd, but also segments of the gay crowd as well (if they were aware of our secret desires). We are truly like a secret family!

This should give us greater cause to celebrate our common bond right here within this unique forum. We should celebrate our commonality in love, honor, and truth. It's alright to disagree about our individual feelings and perceptions, as long as we don't insult one another with derogatory remarks that denigrate us as human beings.

So what, if I think you're lying to yourself and you think I'm gay! That's what discourse is all about, debate and difference of opinion. We're just talkin' about general stuff related to Tgirl admiration. This may lead to questions, answers, and feedback, that might at first seem offensive. However, as long as we maintain a certain level of respect, we should be able to say or ask anything! Most of us are adult males here!

Remember:

We Are Family!

Love,
Koanbred

cumshooter69
08-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Glad to see you didn't leave.

Koanbred
08-28-2010, 07:09 PM
Glad to see you didn't leave.

I love you too, cumshooter!

mrvice