PDA

View Full Version : Sexxxy Damn Jade

kilakali
08-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Jade was the girl I tipped Buddy off that was coming to LA. Good job Buddy and Sparky on getting her to make an appearance at the Blue Moon Nights Club. She was giving away copies of her latest DVD and was looking damn good. Her ass was spilling out the shorts she had on check the pics... i wasnt able to take as many pics as i would like to due to that i had just arrived back to La from san fran. Anyway I had a great time and hanging with Jade is always a pleasure...:cool:

TurboMan
08-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Jade was the girl I tipped Buddy off that was coming to LA. Good job Buddy and Sparky on getting her to make an appearance at the Blue Moon Nights Club. She was giving away copies of her latest DVD and was looking damn good. Her ass was spilling out the shorts she had on check the pics... i wasnt able to take as many pics as i would like to due to that i had just arrived back to La from san fran. Anyway I had a great time and hanging with Jade is always a pleasure...:cool:

Kila you did the damn thing with da camera..WTF take all of da azz shots you can. AZZ man for life...holla.

Koanbred
08-28-2010, 11:55 PM
The Beautiful Jade is always exciting to me. She just seems to be a very fun-loving and personable person to me. She's Rock'N the Hell Out of them Shorts!

ROC
08-29-2010, 03:04 AM
i love me some jade.....great photos kila.........