PDA

View Full Version : What Matters

bootyman1
09-13-2008, 06:22 AM
It seems now all that matters is the chicks with the big dick on here!Dont matter if she aint cute or have a feminine body

GroobySteven
09-13-2008, 09:49 AM
It seems now all that matters is the chicks with the big dick on here!Dont matter if she aint cute or have a feminine body

I disagree ... some of the girls who have been the most talked about recently, like Pan-D, Fia, etc - don't necessarily have big dicks.

Ms Remy M
09-13-2008, 05:13 PM

I like to bring new gals to the site, the size of their cock, breast, and/or ass isn't as much of an issue with me. I do like a cute face though. I was recently criticized for not having models with big breast and ass, so I am working on trying to get more 'developed' girls on here.

Buddy Wood
09-17-2008, 04:06 AM
I could care less about the size of a girl's cock. And quite honestly when I'm shooting a girl I have to remind myself to focus on it sometimes and ask them to get hard for me because I'm much more interested in a pretty girl with a fem face and a nice ass. I think a lot of the demand though is for big dicks and cum so we have to deliver.

ROC
09-17-2008, 11:30 PM
true Dat, The More Feminine The Better........ Must Also Have That Sexy Soft Spoken Voice.... Ya~dig! ;)

TurboMan
09-18-2008, 12:55 AM
I could care less about the size of a girl's cock. And quite honestly when I'm shooting a girl I have to remind myself to focus on it sometimes and ask them to get hard for me because I'm much more interested in a pretty girl with a fem face and a nice ass. I think a lot of the demand though is for big dicks and cum so we have to deliver.

i'm 100% on the same page with you my brother....very well stated.

andwar
09-18-2008, 02:01 AM
I disagree ... some of the girls who have been the most talked about recently, like Pan-D, Fia, etc - don't necessarily have big dicks. I have to agree this time! lately there have been some very attractive passable TG's that aren't packing a anaconda in there thongs!and still look hot!!!

anonymoussonny
09-21-2008, 06:49 AM

I concur with you on this issue. I want a beautiful woman, curves and personality. HOLLA