PDA

View Full Version : Would you or would you not?

Koanbred
08-31-2010, 03:03 AM
Real talk 100 now folks:

Would you not try to holla at this beautiful babe in a bar?;)

Ms Remy M
08-31-2010, 03:21 AM
Real talk 100 now folks:

You do realize this is the exact same girl we are having basically the same conversation about in the other thread right? :confused:

kilakali
08-31-2010, 03:30 AM
Real talk 100 now folks:

I would NOT, but would with these two....:D

Koanbred
08-31-2010, 03:35 AM
You do realize this is the exact same girl we are having basically the same conversation about in the other thread right? :confused:

I don't know, Remy!

She just couldn't be, given all the negative comments in that thread.:confused:

I just wanted to make sure that we're all talkin' about the same girl...

Just look at her! Isn't she beautiful?:)

Koanbred
08-31-2010, 03:39 AM

*Clears Throat* I guess they'll pass inspection!;)

PS.

Tanks for the pic, bro!

zipster64
08-31-2010, 03:40 AM

Both of these ladies would get a shout from me...and that's regardless of any knowledge of their "T" status. They're beautiful, and that can be seen clearly sans the photo-shopping.

~Zip

Ms Remy M
08-31-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't know, Remy!

She just couldn't be, given all the negative comments in that thread.:confused:

I just wanted to make sure that we're all talkin' about the same girl...

Just look at her! Isn't she beautiful?:)

I don't think what I said was negative, she just isn't 'my type'. I recognize she's likely to be someone else type though, which is why I would consider her for the camera, just not my bed.

GroobySteven
08-31-2010, 03:07 PM
If the image was that fuzzy and blurry, I'd check what I'd been drinking.

You do look better in that photo though Koanbred, maybe you are doing your makeup differently?

4mystuffin
08-31-2010, 03:08 PM
I agree with Kali on this one.

Koanbred
08-31-2010, 03:35 PM
If the image was that fuzzy and blurry, I'd check what I'd been drinking.

You do look better in that photo though Koanbred, maybe you are doing your makeup differently?

I guess in your eyes, you're just being professional again, huh?

Please don't try to remind anyone else on this site about being "professional". It's pretty clear to me that you have no idea what it truly might be.

Perhaps, if you'd attempt to respect others, you'd set a better example as a role model for others to follow. Then you just might receive better cooperation at being, "professional".

Have a good day, Seanchai!:)

Koanbred
08-31-2010, 03:37 PM
I agree with Kali on this one.

Yep! Who wouldn't?:)

GroobySteven
08-31-2010, 05:16 PM

Please don't try to remind anyone else on this site about being "professional". It's pretty clear to me that you have no idea what it truly might be.

Perhaps, if you'd attempt to respect others, you'd set a better example as a role model for others to follow. Then you just might receive better cooperation at being, "professional".

Huh?
The photo is completely out of focus or has been put through a soft filter? You tried to sneak this in thinking people wouldn't recognise it so you could do a "told you so". Don't play the innocent victim.

Koanbred
08-31-2010, 05:30 PM
Huh?
The photo is completely out of focus or has been put through a soft filter? You tried to sneak this in thinking people wouldn't recognise it so you could do a "told you so". Don't play the innocent victim.

As I said before, either you have completely lost your mind or you've been drinking. Right now, I have no idea what you're talking about!

I guess you're trying to imply that I am Amyrii or something...

Whatever you're saying, it's ludicrous!

So as an adult, is this what you do for entertainment from time to time? You single out certain BTG members to harass.

PS.:)

C'mon Seanchai, grow up and become the true professional that we'd all like for you to be. I still haven't given up on you. I believe deep down inside my heart that there's still hope for you...

GroobySteven
08-31-2010, 05:33 PM
As I said before, either you have completely lost your mind or you've been drinking. Right now, I have no idea what you're talking about!

I guess you're trying to imply that I am Amyrii or something...

Whatever you're saying, it's ludicrous!

So as an adult, is this what you do for entertainment from time to time? You single out certain BTG members to harass.

PS.:)

C'mon Seanchai, grow up and become the true professional that we'd all like for you to be. I still haven't given up on you. I believe deep down inside my heart that there's still hope for you...

I'm suggesting that thou protest too much about people's opinions on her. So you are saying, that it wasn't your intention to put up the photo in an attempt to fool people?

I am a professional - and that's what I am doing here, managing this forum.

Ms Remy M
08-31-2010, 05:40 PM

Don't take the statement too seriously, I read it as a joke...

There is a line on the forum home/login page that states "...All Welcome. Be Respectful Of Others"

We all have our moments of slip up though, I certainly did.

Koanbred
08-31-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm suggesting that thou protest too much about people's opinions on her. So you are saying, that it wasn't your intention to put up the photo in an attempt to fool people?

I am a professional - and that's what I am doing here, managing this forum.

That's right!

Furthermore, I'm not that kind of person, to try to fool people and such.
I am a very straight up person as you should be able to tell from all of my posts. I may try to introduce humor, but not at the expense of any transgender person or any member of the gay community. Lord knows they already have far too many image problems.

I suspect that you've got your own agenda here...

PS.

I hope that you're not still feeling resentment from my relentless support of Asia....I don't really know what else it could be....:)

unknown5
09-02-2010, 08:35 AM

hy are you always with my girlfriend? lol im gettin mad

DYNACORD
09-02-2010, 10:57 PM

OMG that was way too funny.

DYNACORD
09-02-2010, 11:01 PM

LOL. Kila you just ruined Korn Pones day. Possibly his whole week with that picture. LOL.

cumshooter69
09-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Real talk 100 now folks:

I would in an heartbeat

kanguru
09-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Real talk, I wouldn't. The whole purpose of liking tgirls is to get some kind of feminity to balance out or completely cancel out the male features. At it's best, it's a devine mix that is unquestionably attractive.

The picture you supplied is not my cup of tea. That is more like a dude playing dress up, or as I say a "n**ga in a wig". I missed the other thread y'all were talking about her in, but I did see that video of her as a guy and then putting her make up on. That's a Cross Dresser, not a tranny. And since I rarely see a cross dresser that looks good enough to make my dick move, I'm not attracted. The face is beyond too hard and distinctly male.

If you are attracted to her, more power to you. However, your initial post posed a question and I am simply answering honestly.

Indy24
09-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Real talk 100 now folks:

If it's the bottom of the 9th maybe, but she strikes me as the type that tries to get lame ass niggaz to buy her drinks all night.

bigdicki
09-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Ain't the question posed in this post just the same old soup reheated Koanbred?:rolleyes:

Koanbred
09-04-2010, 02:48 AM
Ain't the question posed in this post just the same old soup reheated Koanbred?:rolleyes:

Nope! Believe it or not, it's the same post and the same question. They just keep responding to it and bringing it up again...

PS.

She ain't dat bad though, really! :p

Koanbred
09-04-2010, 02:50 AM
If it's the bottom of the 9th maybe, but she strikes me as the type that tries to get lame ass niggaz to buy her drinks all night.

Ok bottom of the 9th!

You know damn well, that if she was buying you the drinks, it would be the top of the 1st, as long as she's the bottom!:p

Handandsom
09-04-2010, 07:07 AM
Count me in. I'd holla!

Koanbred
09-04-2010, 07:13 AM
Real talk, I wouldn't. The whole purpose of liking tgirls is to get some kind of feminity to balance out or completely cancel out the male features. At it's best, it's a devine mix that is unquestionably attractive.

The picture you supplied is not my cup of tea. That is more like a dude playing dress up, or as I say a "n**ga in a wig". I missed the other thread y'all were talking about her in, but I did see that video of her as a guy and then putting her make up on. That's a Cross Dresser, not a tranny. And since I rarely see a cross dresser that looks good enough to make my dick move, I'm not attracted. The face is beyond too hard and distinctly male.

If you are attracted to her, more power to you. However, your initial post posed a question and I am simply answering honestly.

Honestly!

If this girl was walkin' down your street, you'd wreck your car from staring!:p

Ms Remy M
09-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Honestly!

Lol I watched a guy crash into a computer store in 'his' Cadillac while staring at the girls on the stroll outside Nutty Buddy's in Norfolk. Immediately afterward, 'he' jumped out and took off running, so I think 'he' may have been out for a 'joyride'.

kanguru
09-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Honestly!

You must not know how I drive then, I don't even look off to the side or even mess with my controls on the dash lmao -- I just keep my eyes on the road. Been in one wreck before and not exactly looking forward to doing it again. Natalia Coxx could be naked on the side of the road in the middle of splooging and I wouldn't turn my head long enough to wreck lol. It's called making a u-turn LOL.

That other "girl" wouldn't get a 2nd glance. Hopefully he/she will improve with time though if they're serious about transitioning.